Old 08-11-2024, 07:53 PM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default Yummygirlphotography.com- Penny Archer Outdoor Sex at Sunset

Yummygirlphotography.com- Penny Archer Outdoor Sex at Sunset

Description:
I met Penny Archer at AVN 2020, at my agencys booth. I had seen photos of her online, and thought she was beautiful, sure. I was not prepared fort the decadent goddess that is Penny Archer. Ohhhh, Penny Archer Id say like a school girl gushing over her highschool football crush. The more I saw her around the convention, the more infatuated I had become with her. I had followed her avidly online, dropping the same compliment with some degree of fire and heart eye emojis one day getting a conversation going with her. She actually invited me over to have sex with her What a fortunate day to be Goodluck She brought me to her private little bungalow, and showed me to the backyard. The sun was dropping fast, so did we. After some erotic photos, I got to put my mouth on one of the prettiest pussies on the planet. It gets me hard as fuck when I get to eat good pussy. Its passionate with lots of kissing, then she puts her mouth on me. I switch to POV to capture the glory that is that beautiful face looking up at you with a mouthful of your cock She hops on top of me, and not long after I flip her over and pound her. I dont last long before I pop like a hot champagne bottle all over her hot, all-natural, ink soaked body.
Model:
Johnny Goodluck, Penny Archer
Studio:
Yummygirlphotography.com
Info:
File Name : penny_watermark.mp4
File Size : 161.97 MB
Resolution : 640x360
Duration : 00:13:53

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: penny_watermark.mp4