Old 07-31-2024, 05:48 AM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
Andi Peacock: How Do I Look? Lusty and busty Andi Peacock models a new dress and asks for comments. Getting naked in heels, Andi fondles her big tits and pets her furry pussy. XLGirls: What were you like in high school? Andi Peacock: I was very quiet, shy and didn_t date very much. I was a good girl and followed the rules. XLGirls: Did you have a job during high school and college? What did you do? Andi Peacock: I did. I worked at a hair salon as a receptionist. XLGirls: You and Mr. Peacock were swingers in the beginning. Was that your introduction to adult modeling for both of you? Andi Peacock: No. I did some modeling for my ex-husband, who was a photographer. I also did some modeling for other photographers as well. XLGirls: Did you have any rules for swinging with other people? Andi Peacock: Yes, we did have a few: 1) It had to be in the same room. 2) Chemistry first. If the vibe isn_t right, we don_t play. 3) Girls need to get along. 4) Kissing is a must. 5) Bare-back is preferred. XLGirls: Thank you, Andi Peacock.
Model:
Andi Peacock
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
https://rapidcloud.cc/47zphnygk67j/A...1080p.mp4.html