Old 06-30-2024, 01:08 PM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
CJ Woods At The Car Wash Welcome to the XL Girls car wash, where horny, plump babes get wet and clean your auto at the same time. CJ Woods will service your car today. You can even sit inside and watch her press her big tits against the glass. When CJ is done, she_s in need of some hand relief so she heads inside to slap out an orgasm in cool comfort. A girl gets hot washing cars. XLGirls: Now, you said you watch your XL Girls videos at home? CJ Woods: I do. They turn me on when I_m watching them with someone and it usually leads to sex. I also see ways to improve myself. Until I came here, no one had ever seen me having sex. Now hundreds of guys have and some women too, I_m sure. XLGirls: But becoming a nude model hasn_t changed your personality? CJ Woods: Not at all. I_m the same sweet southern lady I was before this. XLGirls: When you get home, do you ever masturbate and fantasize about your experiences and the guys you had sex with? CJ Woods: If I had the time, I probably would. But, coming back home after being away from my kids there_s not a lot of time for that.
Model:
CJ Woods
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
https://rapidcloud.cc/tx3m69aulbuc/C...0_MFS.mp4.html