Old 07-29-2024, 08:52 AM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
The Bod In The Mirror SCORE Girl Sheridan Love recommended Charlotte Angel. They met at an adult expo. Charlotte turned out to be a natural at both nude posing and hardcore scenes. She_s got the bod, the face, the sex drive and the personality. Charlotte checks herself out in a large mirror and likes what she sees. So do we. XL Girls: You_ve got a regular job. Charlotte: I_ve been in security a long time so that_s been my main source of income. XL Girls: What kind of dates do you like to go on? Charlotte: I_m not one for overly mushy, romantic dates. Usually it_s nice sometimes but not all the time. I_m perfectly okay with sitting home and watching a movie with some snacks or getting dinner and going for a walk. XL Girls: Would the people who know you be surprised to see you here? Charlotte: Some might be but I think that most of the people I know wouldn_t be too shocked. I was always a little wild, even in school. I liked to party and have fun and I was never shy about sex so something like this wouldn_t be a huge shock.
Model:
Charlotte Angel
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
https://rapidcloud.cc/tp3btqbo661h/C...1080p.mp4.html