Old 08-12-2024, 04:57 AM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default 60plusmilfs.com- A THREESOME FOR THE MOM

60plusmilfs.com- A THREESOME FOR THE MOM

Description:
A threesome for the Mom Bethany James, a 64-year-old tall drink of water from Ohio, plays out one of our favorite fantasies in this scene: Sexy MILF fucks her daughter_s ex-boyfriend. Actually, in this case, it_s daughter_s ex-boyfriends because Bethany has her way with two guys. She sucks them. They fuck her. And when they_re done, they shoot their loads all over Bethany_s face. Fuck the daughter Mom_s much hotter. There_s a lot to love about Bethany. For starters, her nipples, which are always erect. Then there_s her bedroom voice. You could get hard just by listening to her speak. And her height. She_s 5_11.

Men have always been attracted to me, and I_ve always been attracted to them, Bethany said. I love men. I_ve never had sex with a woman and I never want to because I love men so much. I love the things they_ll do to get into a woman_s pants.

For example? A guy once came up to me in a club and said, _Do your legs go all the way up to there?_ I laughed, then I said to him, Would you like to find out?

The two guys in this scene find out.
Model:
Bethany James, Ivan Nukes, Juan Largo
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
https://rapidcloud.cc/4ioxk51ysti1/B...0_MFS.mp4.html