Old 07-29-2024, 03:05 AM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
Creamy Cleavage You_ve got to love Samantha Sanders_ way of cleaning the kitchen. No, she doesn_t buff the countertops with her big boobs, but we_ll let that go this time. Samantha has cleaned enough. Now comes break time with a handy dandy kitchen helper Sam has brought along. XLGirls: When you_re trying on a bra, what do you do to test whether it_s going to fit right? Samantha: I put it on and I jump up and down to see if my breasts stay put or if they pop out. XLGirls: How long does a bra last you before you throw it out? Samantha: Usually, one will last me three months. Not long at all. XLGirls: What kind of tops do you like to wear in warm weather? Samantha: I like to wear tight vest tops. I dress for business during the work week. (Sam is a lawyer.) When I am riding my horse and galloping very fast, I like my breasts to be free, so I wear a tiny T-shirt. I like a little top and skirt for nightclubbing. I sleep naked. XLGirls: What_s it like going through airports with boobs that big? Samantha: Everyone stares all the time, not just in airports XLGirls: Have you ever tried online dating? Samantha: Yes. Sometimes it_s good. XLGirls: Do you think blind dates are good? Samantha: Yes, I think that_s very exciting, not knowing what may happen.
Model:
Samantha Sanders
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
https://rapidcloud.cc/lhfntyeibugb/S...1080p.mp4.html