Old 08-11-2024, 10:56 PM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default Yummygirlphotography.com- Bottom Line 1 Kelly Divine

Yummygirlphotography.com- Bottom Line 1 Kelly Divine

Description:
SeanMichaels Bottom Line 1
Sean Michaels is back to directing in this latest release from Evil Angel And this time he_s bigger and badder than ever, and taking some of the biggest whores for the biggest ride of their lives Want to cum along?

With the debut of Bottom Line, legendary adult superstar Sean Michaels brings his various talents to Evil Angel_s Buttman Magazine Choice line of videos handpicked by John Buttman Stagliano. And it_s easy to see why Buttman would choose this stuff. Sean presents stunningly comely and flexible butts in and out of alluring lingerie, and his camera work captures these lovelies at their most arousing. Most importantly, Sean finds girls whose own fierce lust matches the desire they inspire, then satisfies their cravings as only an experienced, super-hung ladies_ man can.

In a tasty tease segment, Kelly Divine unleashes her boobs, peels off her panties and spreads her spectacular ass for oiling. The sphincter in that talented tush winks for the camera and she licks Sean_s ass, stoking herself for a deep anal pumping. She_s into it, visibly joyful and revealingly verbal throughout: Stretch my fuckin_ ass with your big, fucking cock...oh God yes, pull my fuckin_ hair while you fuck me, she urges.

Starring:Kelly Divine
Model:
Kelly Devine, Sean Michaels
Studio:
Yummygirlphotography.com
Info:
File Name : sean_michaels_bottom_line-segment 1.mp4
File Size : 271.56 MB
Resolution : 480x360
Duration : 00:26:45

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: sean_michaels_bottom_line-segment 1.mp4