Old 08-30-2024, 06:36 PM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default Yummygirlphotography.com- Suzzie

Yummygirlphotography.com- Suzzie

Description:
The thing about being in California, and being on these apps as you get a lot of actresses so many of them are flakes, but this one was the real deal. She came from overseas a couple months back, and didnt have a lot of friends. She was using the app to meet new people and luckily she met me. I found a cool little euro bistro in downtown LA and we met there. We had to lunch dates until I was able to get her back to my place. She mentioned that she had some crazy tattoos and I told her I could not wait to see them. She told me in order to see them she would have to takeoff her Dress, which was fine by me she was a super sexual little slut and some great dirty talking some loud moaning so much that I was worried my neighbors were going to call the police and she told me she wasnt on birth control but I could fuck her ass to be on the safe side sounded like a great deal. I fuck this little whores ass until I couldnt contain anymore. I want to cum all over her face and tits. Shes wrote her tongue around my ass hole, and let me face fuck her for a bit more she was definitely a great day.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Yummygirlphotography.com
Info:
File Name : dahu suzzie anal.mp4
File Size : 2189.12 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:40:36

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
dahu suzzie anal.mp4 - 2.1 GB