Old 08-08-2024, 12:35 AM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene

Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene

Description:
Here are Cathy_s words .. Peter and I arrived at our San Francisco hotel mid afternoon and there to
greet us was another hotwife I_d become friends with. Amanda Ryder is a local - who also knows Richard
Mann - and I_d asked her to join me and Richard for a hot and nasty evening.

A couple of hours later, we hooked up with Richard and I have to tell you I was super excited. Not only
does he have a HUGE cock .. that I couldn_t wait to get my hands on .. but he is also such a nice guy.
My pussy was literally dripping juices already and we were all still completely clothed. Somehow Richard
sensed how incredibly turned on I was because he started to play up to me as we chatted. It was obvious
he wanted to get between my legs as much as I wanted him there. I whispered to Peter that he should
get his camera ready because I needed to get Richard_s cock into me.

Ten minutes later, Amanda, Richard and I were on the bed and I had Richard_s magnificent cock in my hands.
I have to tell you .. his cock is HUGE and it wasn_t until I had it in front of me that I knew how
BIG it truly is. It is definitely the biggest cock I_d ever had. I_ve had 12 inches before but Richard_s
is BIGGER.

For the next hour, Amanda and I worshipped Richard_s monster cock and we had so many earth shattering
orgasms as it stretched and fucked our cunts. I love two cocks together in my pussy but when you_re being
fucked by Richard Mann you only need his cock to completely fill you up. When Richard said he needed to
cum, I spread my legs wide so he could pound my cunt and pump a huge load into me.
Model:
Cathy, Amanda, Richard Mann
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
Keep2Share ZIP: Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene