Old 08-30-2024, 12:18 AM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default Yummygirlphotography.com- Bria

Yummygirlphotography.com- Bria

Description:
I swiped right on Bria. I was so excited because I left her body once we started talking she asked for my number pretty quickly and told me that she was a fitness model term personal trainer in Los Angeles. Shes been out here for a couple of months and was working at some of the top Gyms in the city for some high-end clients and a list celebrities but she was really trying to make a connection so much. In fact she canceled one of her high profile clients so we could have our first date. We went out for drinks and dancing, and I can tell by the way she moved in dance floor. She was down the fuck she had on this tight little red dress, and I can see her nipples popping out on the drive home. I grabbed her tits and played with her for a little bit and as soon as I got into the house it was on and proper. She had a sexy little Brazilian accent, but it was hard to hear with my dick shoved down her throat and banter over and had a little piece of pussy by the door before dragging her into the living room and having one of the best fuck sessions. Her muscular pussy had a killer grip. It almost made me come three times the dirty talking her little accent was hella sexy and I had a blast to be fucking her face fucking her, making her eat my ass and eventually coming twice once inside of her and wants in her face cant wait to see her again
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Yummygirlphotography.com
Info:
File Name : dating app hook up_bria.mp4
File Size : 2439.66 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:40:39

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
dating app hook up_bria.mp4 - 2.4 GB