Old 08-05-2019, 10:20 PM #9031
Модератор

Модератор

I get so turned on when I need to shit! I love feeling my turds pressing up against my pretty little clenched butthole! I wiggle my ass and dance around in my tub, knowing that soon I will be desperate enough to open my hole and push out my poop, but for now I hold it. I want to enjoy the full feeling! I spread my ass open so you can see my hole. I push it open and you can see the shit inside of me. I know that I want to empty my ass but I want to enjoy the full feeling just a little longer! I clench my ass tightly and force the shit back up into my ass! Oh! It feels so good!
Finally it is time to push my shit out! My pussy is dripping and I can’t hold it any longer! I grab both of my ass cheeks and pull as I push and push! My hole opens so nicely! It feels so good! I moan and talk dirty as I shit out a nice big load right up close! It’s like I’m shitting right in your face!
When my shit is out my pussy is dripping wet! I masturbate and rub my soaking wet pussy as I look at my load of shit!
I love being a happy shit lover!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 3 min 48 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 140 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 10:24 PM #9032
Модератор

Модератор

After my girlfriend Contessa Calucci and I, our slave, KV-GIRL, had shit and she had rubbed, with our shit, (see video 2 Dominas, shit, a female slave full), our 2 slaves had to lick our KV princess clean. Since our Female-Slave had to shit, too, we ordered her to squat over the mouth of a slave, with her hot asshole, and shit this in the mouth. She shit the slave a big pile, shit, in the mouth. Since her shit, in part, sticking out of the mouth, she had to take it with her hands and rub it with the slave’s cock and then wank the slave’s cock. She jerked off the caviar-tail, of the slave, until he came and sprayed his sperm, even on the shit. A real perverted caviar orgy! All this you see from 2 perspectives!
Models: RosellaExtrem

Duration: 14 min 43 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 10:43 PM #9033
Модератор

Модератор

I am your girlfriend and we have been together for quite a while. I love you and I love being your girlfriend. But I have a confession to make: I am secretly into scat play. I want to tell you all about my secret interests and what turns me on. It is very important to me that I tell you the truth. I want you to know how I really feel.
I love playing with poop. I love when we have dirty anal sex and I love the smell of my shit! I want you to know my secrets and I want to share my love of scat play with you. I promise I’m not a werido! I’m not sick or anything. I just have some unusual tastes in sex. I get turned on by things that are gross and dirty. I love the smell of shit. I love how it feels when I poop. I get turned on when we have dirty anal sex. I want you to know all of these things because I love you.
So please, sit, and listen to all of the things that turn me. Let me confession my love of scat play to you.
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 10 min 48 s
Size: 1.46 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 10:54 PM #9034
Модератор

Модератор

I was out for a morning hike. I remember I had my new vibrating inflatable butt plug with me in the car. I want my asshole to be nice and open when I push out my huge turds, just for you. This feel so amazing cumming from my asshole being vibrated then feeling my huge turds of shit pushing against my pucker asshole. I love nature and I’m so glad the weather has broke so I can do more outside poo, pee and enema videos.
Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 5 min 48 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 642 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 10:56 PM #9035
Модератор

Модератор

20 poops, different angles- watch it come out.
Models: Curvyelvishgirl

Duration: 12 min 5 s
Size: 646 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 11:08 PM #9036
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me poop close up with my butt facing the camera. Long, wet, messy poops. Then I turn around so you can see me pee close up and how wet I get when I do this for you.
Models: cybertoilet

Duration: 7 min 15 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 270 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 11:31 PM #9037
Модератор

Модератор

I had the bright idea to try and test my aim trying to poop onto a plate from the top banister of my loft. The attempt was EPIC ~ the execution left something to clean up!!! It was really fun making this video even though it is shorter. It was one of the more fun things I have done in the last week! We got a huge laugh out of the whole thing!!!
I hope you all enjoy the fun we have in this video from your favorite redhead!
Models: AutumnYoung

Duration: 2 min 36 s
Size: 440 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 11:33 PM #9038
Модератор

Модератор

I tease you with my hot, plump white girl ass. I tell you how I'm going to convince you to not only eat my shit and drink my pee-but insist that once you try a taste, you'll be *addicted*. I shit onto a plate and piss in a glass for you, teasing you for making me pee shy ? I beg you to eat the delicious meal I've prepared. I tell you how good it smells, how big my pile of shit is, how good it will taste. Tell you how much it would turn me on to watch you eat this meal. Beg you to take little bites and sips. If you eat a little bite, I would love it, and you'll be addicted to it, because it tastes so good. Take a bite, babe. Wash it down with a sip of my golden nectar.
Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 10 min 48 s
Size: 352 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 11:44 PM #9039
Модератор

Модератор

Today I met Christina for the first time after the holidays. She said that she had not yet gone to the toilet and ate a lot. I ate everything without a trace – it was very tasty!
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 6 min 52 s
Size: 255 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 11:47 PM #9040
Модератор

Модератор

My cute feet are very dirty. I guess this dirty feet driving you crazy aren’t they? I love showing you off them because you can’t resist even if it’s dirty or clean. I don’t wear any panty only a crop top. Teasing you with my bare ass and tight asshole. I always focus on dirty feet to put together on the same scene them. Love asshole, poo and dirty feet. Best things. So as I have to poo and pee after please you I knee on doggy style back to camera and spreading my juicy and creamy pink pussy. I ask you how bad you want to fuck my tight asshole? Especially in this doggy pose. You can get a great access to holes ? So I lift up a bit my feet and start pooping a lot then peeing. My asshole has been swollen after big pooping. I’m pushing so hard to make a big poop. Peeing a lot on it too. I’m posing for few minutes with dirty feet on and shitty asshole for you. I think this doggy pose from behind looks so good ? At end show my big turd on the floor and one more time dirty soles as well.Enjoy it ?
Models: MissAnja

Duration: 11 min 26 s
Size: 503 MiB
Download From AnzFile