Old 05-14-2019, 04:47 PM #831
Модератор

Модератор

This video is recording of skype show with someone lucky ,so you can hear man voice ,which talk with me and control my show I play with asshole in Panty , some Shit and Dirty, and in this video a lot Farting ?
Models: DirtyLena___

Duration: 19 min 29 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 851 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 04:49 PM #832
Модератор

Модератор

Just a cute video of me proclaiming :
I have to poop!”
And poop I do, just for you!
I hope you enjoy =^^=
Models: BabyDollNaughty

Duration: 8 min 25 s
Size: 608 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 04:53 PM #833
Модератор

Модератор

This is my first time using two cameras and its got me excited! This might just be my messiest video yet!
Watch me strain to fill my pantyhose full with a big firm shit!
After rubbing it all over my tits its time for me to piss on my chest! So slippery!
Just a little fingering later and out comes more poo! Thats got me so horny that I finish with a nice strong cum shot! ???
Models: EmilyMilk

Duration: 21 min 37 s
Size: 993 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 04:58 PM #834
Модератор

Модератор

First of all, I don't dance LOL.
But I said "fuck it", I don't dance because I'm not confident in my skills but I'm not confident because I never dance!
I start of shitting into a plate and smearing the warm poop all over my ass, yes it was warm. then I dance to a few of my favorite songs.
I had a ton of fun making this video and I think it's my new favorite.
Models: Glamourpussyy

Duration: 7 min 48 s
Resolution: 480 x 292
Size: 98.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 04:59 PM #835
Модератор

Модератор

ENGLISH SPOKEN
Do you want to be my slave? Then you must be prepared to do everything for me and, when I say "everything", I really mean "everything", with no exception. Yes, you will have to worship my body, lick my sweaty feet, clean the soles of my shoes with your tongue, but you need also to do the most degrading thing: to be my toilet slave. Yes, I will shit in your mouth and you will have to eat my shit, all of it!!!
THIS IS A NEW WONDERFUL POV CLIP OF MISTRESS GAIA

ITALIAN
Vorresti diventare un mio schiavo? Allora dovrai essere pronto a fare qualsiasi cosa per me e, quando dico "qualsiasi" intendo proprio "qualsiasi", senza alcuna eccezione. Si, dovrai adorare il mio corpo, leccare i miei piedi sudati, ripulire le suole delle mie scarpe con la lingua, ma dovrai fare anche la cosa piu' degradante: essere il mio cesso. Si, caghero' nella tua bocca e tu dovrai mangiare la mia merda, tutta quanta!!!
QUESTO E' UN NUOVO BELLISSIMO POV VIDEO DI MISTRESS GAIA
Models: padronagaia

Duration: 8 min 31 s
Size: 202 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 04:59 PM #836
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Messalina trains his slave.Messalina beats with a stick and makes you lick pussy then piss in your mouth and In the end, shit in the mouth of a slave.
Models: femdom-maidman

Duration: 14 min 12 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Format: Windows Media
Size: 231 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 05:00 PM #837
Модератор

Модератор

Amina and Yana relax in the sauna. A new slave! Our studio was visited by a new toilet slave Michael. He wanted girls to use it and make everyone eat it even if he begged them to stop! Weve started. The girls rested in the sauna and went swimming in the pool, their bodies were hot. Meanwhile, Michael was waiting in the toilet. The girls rigidly used the new slave and sent him home to his wife (he is married)!
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 9 min 55 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 439 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 05:01 PM #838
Модератор

Модератор

Oh My lord I had fun making this clip! I had yet another first time toilet slave visiting Me, and he wanted to be trained up. I wore My sexy pvc dress and thigh high boots and lifted My dress up to reveal My arse and no underwear! I ordered him to worship My arse, then I made him shove his face right between My enormous arse cheeks so he was smothering himself in My magnificent crack. I made him lick My arsehole to loosen it ready for the huge hard turd that was poking at the other side of My chocolate starfish, and then I made him drink My piss. I crouched directly over him so My pussy was millimetres away from his mouth and he could suckle My dark amber morning nectar directly from the source. The flow was too fast for him, and the taste too strong so he got loads on the floor. I made him suck it all up like a vacuum cleaner while I relaxed with a cigarette, using him as a footstool. Once he was all done, I took a huge dump right in front of him. MY shit was so hard it sounded like marbles as it hit the floor, and little pellets dropped off of it as it was coming out. I made My slave clean Me like toilet paper, then inspected My arse crack in the camera screen, giving you a nice HD close up shot of My hairy crack, then I made him jerk off with My shit, edging himself several times. Finally, I made him lie down and I fucked him up the arse with My black strap on while telling him all about how I am going to turn him into My all consuming toilet, all the while, him still edging his shitty cock.
This is an epic clip, and much longer than My usual ones. It is action packed and I hope you will enjoy watching it as much as I enjoyed making it!
Models: MistressEvilyne

Duration: 28 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 1.43 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 05:06 PM #839
Модератор

Модератор

Im wearing only knitted gloves and leg warmers. No pants on. Of course I do tease you to turn you on so bad. Show you my tits, touching them then can admire in my round ass and tight asshole. Spread for you then laying on back and open wide my legs to see my little pussy. Would you like to touch me dont you? As always this time also have to poo. I do squat position and lift up my heels and start to pooping as I had to so much. Big and beautiful shit coming out of my ass. Also peeing on it. Im feeling lighter after pooping. Watch my face ? At the end I show close to camera the final results whats big and yummy soft poo. Enjoy ?
Models: MissAnja

Duration: 7 min 53 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 347 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 05:11 PM #840
Модератор

Модератор

Olga and I decided to have some fun and we have not recorded the video for you videos pose 69 . I suggested to Olga again to record this video for you . Olga lying on the couch and I approach her and we start each other to caress , Olga caresses my Clit with his tongue and I caress your pussy Olga , mutual affection is simply unmatched . 69 just perfect for us, a joint sex , then I take a rubber cock to give one to Olga and the other taking myself and we fucked each other in 69 pose , Olga introduces me fuck the rubber cock very deep and I feel like I like what Olga is doing to me , at this time Im fucking Olga the rubber cock in her pussy and I feel like Olga is very vozbuzhdeno . We shit on the rubber members by priority first then I Olga we slizyvat with rubber members shit and enjoy the process .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 30 s
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile