Old 04-04-2019, 02:08 AM #8251
Модератор

Модератор

Lauren is minding her own business in class, but suddenly she starts to feel uncomfortable. She is unaware that earlier this morning the Chavs covered her uniform & lingerie in itching powder! First she scratches around her collar but she just feels worse, so she slips off her tie so she can get under her shirt. She scratches all over her cute body, on top of & under her uniform, still unaware what is really happening. She is feeling more and more uncomfortable & frustrated so she starts to slip off more of her uniform! She must satisfy her itch, even those in her bra & panties, so she is soon pulling off her heels, tights & lingerie and it isn't until she is stood completely naked at the front of the class that she finally feels any relief!
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 6 min 37 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 117 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 02:09 AM #8252
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 13 min 58 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 712 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 02:09 AM #8253
Модератор

Модератор

Lizzy is fully aware of your foot fetish, and she could care less. You will NEVER get to touch, lick, suck or kiss her feet. All you get to do, is watch her humiliate you as you jerk your dick. Can you do anything better with your time, than to fuck yourself to the sight of her wrinkled soles? Instead of spending time with your girlfriend/wife, you're spending your time watching Lizzy make fun of you and the fact that you have such a fetish for feet. She calls you a sad, little loser, and a foot freak. As she rubs her feet up and down her legs, she mentions that she would never touch your pathetic excuse for a cock with her goddess feet. Lizzy mocks you by wiggling her toes in front of you; you wish you could worship her feet, so much that you're about to burst. Lucky for you, she graces you with a cum countdown. Even from a bratty little princess like Lizzy, you still get what you want.
Models: TerraMizu

Duration: 5 min 41 s
Size: 162 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 02:10 AM #8254
Модератор

Модератор

"Sweetheart, do you have a moment for a little talk?" The love of your wife, your faithful wife wants a word. You couldn't believe your luck when you proposed and she said yes. Now you're happily married to a woman waaaaay out of your league. Your life together is perfect, aside from the lack of intimacy. You've tried to make moves on her but she keeps making excuses. Tired of being knocked back, you've stopped asking and started jerking off more. Whatever, doesn't matter, she's a babe and you know you're lucky to have her. "The reason that I don't want to have sex with you any more is that it's just not satsfying. Your penis... It's so small!" She knew that before you were married, but she hoped with some guidance that you'd become a better lover but it's just not happening. She's tired of faking orgasms for you. She doesn't want to lie to you anymore. She wants to have an active sex life, just not with you. There's no reason to worry, she doesn't want a divorce, she just wants to fuck other men! Do you know what a cuckold is? That's what I want. I want you to be my cuckold. "Instead of being my husband, my equal, you'll be my servant!"
Models: Vindictive Vixxen Humiliates You

Duration: 9 min 51 s
Size: 130 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 02:10 AM #8255
Модератор

Модератор

After a long day of gardening my perfect little feet are nice and filthy. I know all you want to do is worship them but you really wish they were clean. Too bad sissy. We both know your a complete foot slut and you'll do whatever I say. So be a good bitch boy and follow instructions. Let me first remove my abused white converse and tease you with the sweet scent of my sweaty socks and sneakers. Watch as I strip my pungent socks off my feet revealing my dirty soles. Wanna smell? Wanna taste? I know you do. Your fighting the urge to worship them since they're so dirty but you can't help it. Your addiction to my feet is too strong to control. Your overwhelmed with the need to lick and suck my filthy feet. So go ahead and give in to my power over you and worship these dirty feet because thats what you were put on this earth to do.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 4 min 22 s
Size: 383 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 02:13 AM #8256
Модератор

Модератор

I'm all alone in my bedroom, sitting on my pretty pink bed, and I want you to come lick my cute little feet. Don't you want to play with me? I need them sucked SO badly that I'll have to use my own mouth until you're here to taste them instead. You can look into my big, green eyes and watch me wrap my lips around my own big toe and stuff as much of my foot into my mouth as I can. I have to be careful, because every inch of my foot is so ticklish! I lick, suck, tongue, and kiss both of my girly little pedicured feet for our mutual pleasure as I wait for your wet, eager mouth!
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 5 min 44 s
Size: 280 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 02:14 AM #8257
Модератор

Модератор

Dressed like a schoolgirl i have a nice moment with myself!
Models: ValentinaBiancox

Duration: 14 min 13 s
Size: 1.22 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 02:14 AM #8258
Модератор

Модератор

Enjoying the warm summer afternoon in my flip flops. Watch my warm feet play with my shoes.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 4 min 53 s
Size: 362 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 02:15 AM #8259
Модератор

Модератор

I hold the power! I'm your bitchy girl friend that is very bratty and demanding! I hold the power to either inflict pleasure or pain on you! You love my feet and you love when I stroke my high arches up and down on that hard shaft but you never know if I am going to turn "postal" on you and kick you in your sensitive ball sack!!! I love inflicting pain on you when you refuse to spoil me with $1000 shoes! I am your hot girl friend and I deserve whatever I ask for! So buy me what I want or else your ball sack will be the size of grapes and unable to produce sperm!!!!! - ENJOY!
Models: butt3rflyforu

Duration: 8 min 21 s
Size: 88.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 02:17 AM #8260
Модератор

Модератор

Another story time in the My barefoot domination stories series. Luring men and succumbing them to their fate with My beautiful bare feet. What man could resist the power they possess.
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 14 min 10 s
Size: 1 023 MiB
Download From AnzFile