Old 07-11-2019, 12:26 PM #7981
Модератор

Модератор

Higher humiliation 2. Lisa rested on the sea but returned again and our toilet slave should now serve her needs in the toilet. The girls have prepared excellent! They were stuffed with smelly crap and the slave had to eat everything. Girls ass dumping shit in turn, he was tormented and it was hard for him ..
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 26 min 8 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.50 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 12:26 PM #7982
Модератор

Модератор

Different Angle from the 1st Romantic Ritual
Models: cherryrozaybbw

Duration: 4 min 23 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 585 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 12:27 PM #7983
Модератор

Модератор

Comfortable live toilet for 3 princesses. After this meeting, I realized that a good toilet slave should easily serve a minimum of 3 girls! The princesses drank coca-cola, laughed and joked while their girlfriend devastated her intestines into my mouth. The first was Jana she did not finish the feeding and gave me to Christina. I had in my mouth the remains of Yanas shit and on top a big pile of fresh shit from Christina it was cool! The last was Amina her shit was well-long-lasting, sweet and thick, but very tasty! Amina was the last, but I ate a lot of her shit. To girls did not see someone elses shit, I built a comfortable bed with a partition so that the girls could only see their shit. The girls filled me with their shit and left.

Duration: 22 min 45 s
Size: 761 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 12:27 PM #7984
Модератор

Модератор

Wearing some knitted accessories on my leg and red lipstick nothing more. Im in doggy style position most of the video. Looking at you all the time and talking dirty. I know how excite you when you can hear me talking dirty. You get perfect view to my perfect asshole. Come closer and you can do whatever you want with it. Do you wanna sniff it all day long? Or prefer to fuck it? Do you feel it is your lucky day dont you? Because you can fuck me from behind but strictly when I poop on your dick. I want fucked by you, want to feel your dick deep in my ass. I take my glass toy and start to push in and out of it I just imagine this is your dick inside me. Hm,.. yummy poo in ass, cam you feel it? I keep fucking myself in doggy style until I feel poo wants come out, so I release it. Then penetrate my toy again and continue to fucking my little tight asshole whats swollen after Shitting. Can you feel what I feel right now? So good. Please fuck me from behind harder, I show you, want you to cum into my dirty ass. Do you want too? I just slide in and out faster and harder the glass toy until I feel you cum into me.
Old 07-11-2019, 12:27 PM #7985
Модератор

Модератор

I love experiments this time I have my urine came out of me in the glass , and I decided to try it on the taste , as really dreamed about it for a long time . On video I not only piss in a glass and poured his urine .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 7 min 17 s
Size: 969 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 12:28 PM #7986
Модератор

Модератор

Order for the toilet slave 4 Liza! Toilet slave turned to our studio to buy shit of the girls. He did not want to take part in the shoot, but wanted to enjoy the taste of shit girls. He waited downstairs while the girls were preparing gifts for him! He asked the girls not to see him, he just wanted to take the shit and leave his request was fulfilled! So he asked that the girls were with the balls, looked beautiful and very tightly ate the day before. The girls had to look at the camera and humiliate him verbally!

Duration: 6 min 49 s
Size: 302 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 12:30 PM #7987
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me prepare a shit meal my slave will never forget preparing a meal perfect for toilet slave training
I put a plate infront of me and shit log after log this is by far the biggest shit i have ever done
When i think im done more just keeps coming, hard thick logs of delicous raw shit
I then prepare his meal, i get a roll and slice open and spread a small amount of shit inside, before doing two more adding more and more each time..
I then grab a giant thick log from my shit pile and place it on his plate ready for me to send.
The perfect scat meal for a slave in training
Models: evamarie88

Duration: 13 min 59 s
Size: 666 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 12:31 PM #7988
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me take a dump and zoom in my beautiful shit.
Models: SexyScatForYou

Duration: 1 min 26 s
Size: 215 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 12:34 PM #7989
Модератор

Модератор

There are times when I want to shit and have 5 minutes before going to the shower. So Im not shaved and I have a dirty pussy. You can see what the shit looks like if you eat beet before bedtime xD
xoxox
Models: Anna_Coprofield

Duration: 13 min 25 s
Size: 810 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 12:34 PM #7990
Модератор

Модератор

I am stunning in my little black dress and high heels as I walk in on the toilet slave, the useless bits bits of flesh that formerly served as its genitals shaved and bound. From beneath the toilet seat, it can look up at my red panties as it worships my feet, licking the bottoms of my shoes and then sucking my toes. You will imagine that it is your own tongue pushing its way between my toes as your furiously MASTURBATE.
As I take my position on the toilet seat, I pull aside my panties and you are so close to my asshole that you could almost put your own tongue inside it like my slave. I have to lean forward to slap the slave's balls and keep its 'dick' hard so you get an even more beauteous view of my puckered asshole and pouting pussy lips. The slave's tongue loosens my asshole and goes all the way inside and my asshole becomes more engorged with blood and begins to protrude threateningly.
Finally the blessed reward arrives and piles up on the slave's face. After I decide to reward the slave with an orgasm from my own hands. Alternating between slapping its balls and pumping its dick, I finally make the pig cum and it squirts its mess all over its hairless body. My laughter fills the room as the slave's mind is further warped, associating pleasure and pain, degradation and ecstasy. The degraded pervert lies in its own filth and mine as I stand over it, my glorious and unattainable pussy and my radiant smile mocking alike mocking the debased SUBHUMAN TOILET. Now imagine looking into my eyes as you play with your little dick and beg for permission to CUM.
Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 11 min 53 s
Size: 1 018 MiB
Download From AnzFile