Old 07-30-2024, 08:15 PM #7651
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
Dream Queen When Emanuella Rossa walks into a room, all heads turn and all eyes lock on her. She has a spectacular look that people don_t see every day of the week. The kind of look that freezes guys in their tracks. The blue-eyed beauty loves Italian, Chinese and Mediterranean dishes and says her favorite drinks are white wine and champagne. She enjoys sightseeing and visiting new travel destinations. Some of her favorite countries include France and Italy.
Model:
Emanuella Rossa
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
https://rapidcloud.cc/lsbl44ex8tn1/E...1080p.mp4.html
Old 07-30-2024, 08:17 PM #7652
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Description:
Licensed To Be Naked Allie Pearson is licensed to be naked at XLGirls. Licensed to blow you away. We gave Allie that license. Here she is under the Miami sky and enjoying her time showing you her goodies. Wow Is she sexy? Sweet, bubbly and brimming with enthusiasm, Allie took to modeling as if she_d waited for years for this chance. I feel sexy and beautiful and I can embrace my womanhood here, Allie said. Just 5_ tall, Allie_s chest measures 42-inches and needs a G-cup bra, according to the stylist_s measurements. I used to get a lot of attention from boys in school. I developed at a young age, so my boobs, my butt, all that good stuff got their attention. I was about 13, maybe even a little bit younger, when I started to develop. That_s when I remember really standing out and having bigger assets than the other girls. A lot of the other girls would look at me and say, _Oh my gosh You have big boobs I wish I had big boobs,_ because at that age, every girl wants boobs, but as far as participating in a lot of activities, it was uncomfortable at that age because whatever I did, I was flopping around.
Model:
Allie Pearson
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/gs61ra0yib6x/A...1080p.mp4.html
Old 07-30-2024, 08:46 PM #7653
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
Her DDD-Cups Overfloweth Kamryn Monroe is the type of girl who doesn_t know just how sexy she is. So we_re sure to shower her with the maximum amount of praise and dress her in the least amount of clothes possible. We think we achieved the latter in her latest solo scene. Kamryn_s smile is equal parts bashful and sexy as our camera pans over her soft, perfect body. Do you like my outfit, Kamryn says, smiling. As if they have a mind of their own, both of Kamryn_s tits, which are DDD-cups, pop out of her lingerie. There are a few things in life guys like us will never tire of, and a girl with perfect tits wearing the tiniest pieces of fabric possible is first, second and third on that list.
Model:
Kamryn Monroe
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/qe5ioclt8hkx/K...1080p.mp4.html
Old 07-30-2024, 08:47 PM #7654
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
Girls Day Out XLGirls took Alana Lace and Kelli Maxx to South Beach in Miami for a day of sightseeing, people-watching, surfside relaxation and shopping. They kept their clothes on and still attracted lots of attention, especially on the beach. On the way back, the girls played with their big boobs and pussies until they arrived safely at their destination. People may have wondered why the vehicle was rocking from side to side.
Model:
Alana Lace and Kelli Maxx
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/e2l8g2362z7w/A...1080p.mp4.html
Old 07-30-2024, 08:57 PM #7655
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
Tropical Showers Jennica Lynn comes clean, breastfully clean, under an outdoor shower in paradise. The high angles in this video are a different way of looking at busty girls in the shower. The cascading water dripping off Jennica_s massively big boobs is liquid poetry. We could watch whatever Jennica does, all day long. I can_t remember the last time I saw my feet while standing up, said Jennica. But that_s fine. We spend more time looking at Jennica_s pretty face and sensational tits than her tootsies.
Model:
Jennica Lynn
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/7542ncoldyur/J...0_MFS.mp4.html
Old 07-30-2024, 08:59 PM #7656
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
Tits on Glass Table Casually dressed for humid, tropical weather, Jennica Lynn walks into the living room of this island retreat and sits at a glass table. She finds it intriguing and immediately plops her big M-cup boobs on it. With a smile and a laugh, she pushes her tank-top-clad boobs against the glass. This is called mamming, the act of laying breasts on top of a flat surface. At first, Jennica teases. Then she lifts up her top and shows her magnificent mounds of joy. Jennice leans forward and mams her naked boobs on the table. The photographer gets under the glass and points his lens upward. Jennica flattens them on the glass. More boob games follow. Most people look at a glass table and see a glass table. A TSG staff member looks at a glass table and sees many photo ops and fun things to record with a girl as stacked as Jennica Lynn
Model:
Jennica Lynn
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/gappa6r1il4d/J...0_MFS.mp4.html
Old 07-30-2024, 09:01 PM #7657
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
Deep Throat Practice Most people tell me I_m pretty innocent-looking, pretty blonde Nikky Wilder says in this XLGirls Bonus video, rubbing her 38DDD-cup dumplings. Nikky plans to demonstrate her throating talents using five cock-toys of different sizes. The oral instruments are lined up according to size. Nikky opens wide for the first one, a short, chubby one. As she slides it in and out between her lips, making direct eye contact, she leaves her lipstick stains on it. This first one alone is conclusive proof that she gives a quality suck-off. Now for the second one. This one is longer and a little thicker. Nikky takes her phat tits out of her blouse and, holding her tits together, sticks the rubber schlong inside her cleavage. Then she bends her head down to suck and lick it. Nikky goes down the line to the last one, a double-headed monster dong.
Model:
Nikky Wilder
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/zahov3uvvoah/N...0_MFS.mp4.html
Old 07-30-2024, 09:06 PM #7658
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
Plush &amp Lush There are a lot of things to love about the city of Boston. It_s a city rich in history and culture, and it plays host to one of the most-famous marathons in the United States. But, if you ask us, the best thing about Boston is the plump, lush Kamryn Monroe who has lived there her whole life. In fact, Kamryn is such a Boston girl that her trip to our Miami studios was not only her first time in Florida, it was her first time ever stepping onto a plane Don_t worry, fellas. The citizens of Miami gave her a warm Miami welcome. I did get a few looks, Kamryn tells us. I got a few comments from the security guards. It was fun. I like to flirt. In this intimate chat, Kamryn dishes on wearing low-cut tops, being a boy_s girl and more.
Model:
Kamryn Monroe
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/wdymi0r5cpp4/K...0_MFS.mp4.html
Old 07-30-2024, 09:08 PM #7659
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
Kitty Cute: The Key To The Titty of Kitty Kitty had big plans for a lavish dinner out and a movie with Neeo but he_s very late. They_ve missed the restaurant seating and the movie, and now Kitty feels upset and angry. Big mistake. Ya just don_t do that to Kitty Cute. Not if you want to suck those big, big tits and get into her panties. Neeo tries to get back on her good side by bringing her flowers and trying to charm her. Annoyed, she hits him on the head with the flowers to emphasize her point. Even though she_s still sulky, Kitty lets Neeo get close and playful. He manages to get her to calm down and forgive him so he can fondle and suck her massive bra-busters. Persistence pays. Kitty lowers her dress to expose her tremendous treasures and sits on the edge of the bed. She slaps Neeo_s package to show she_s still miffed. He finds her resistance stimulating and drops his pants to show her his erection, which is his way of paying a girl a compliment. As Kitty sits on the bed, Neeo wedges his cock between her tit-valley so they can play breast-games. He puts Kitty on her back so he can also fuck her boobs in classic style. Neeo wants to fuck that sweet Kitty pussy. He takes her in missionary, puts her on top for a ride and pumps her from behind. Wanting more of her tits, he buries his cock in her cleavage again. Her melons are addictive. It_s no simple matter to find girls who have tits like Kitty Cute_s tits.
Model:
Kitty Cute and Neeo
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/ih6rafb1yd5o/K...1080p.mp4.html
Old 07-30-2024, 09:19 PM #7660
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
Ridin_ Harley Harley Ann can_t get enough of JMac. JMac can_t get enough of Harley Ann. It_s encore time for them. This cutie pie, standing only 5 feet in her bare tootsies, sports big and juicy 40DD-cups ripe for sucking and fucking. Harley Ann_s fat jugs are his for the squeezing. Those tits need a lot of care and handling. She gets only the best here at XL Girls. Harley goes down on his dick for a wet, sweaty, messy and beautiful blow job. His cock is too big for her mouth so she gags and drools trying to deep throat him, the saliva dripping on her tits. JMac helps out by pushing Harley Ann_s head further down his shaft. She taps his cock against her outstretched tongue, staring at the camera to show one of the moves she_s learned since getting into adult videos. Or was she doing this naughty thing before she became a hot model? Go Harley The redhead from Florida deserves a good tit-fucking too. She_s covered. It_s a high-energy whopper-wanging. Harley sticks out that long tongue of hers so his shaft can rub against it as it moves out of her tight cleavage and towards her pretty face. JMac urges her on with motivational instructions. Go Harley He then strips Harley Ann down to her birthday suit and loudly spanks her fleshy ass. It_s time to fill her up. He puts Harley Ann on top of him and they start their fuck ride. She pumps his cock hard and fast. He spanks her butt and that makes her even hotter. Every few seconds, a moaning Harley says fuck She turns around, still on top, and keeps bouncing up and down on his pole, her big tits shaking and wobbling. It_s a wild ride. Go Harley Harley said the most-fun thing she_s done was being a stripper, but maybe this is even more fun for this girl-next-door.
Model:
Harley Ann and J Mac
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/ke7gmol3kqr4/H...1080p.mp4.html