Duration: 5 min 52 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: Windows Media
Size: 332 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 07:50 PM #7553
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom video poop order clip. In this video, I speak to my teacher, called Michael, through-out. I am a horny, slightly bratty and very naughty school-girl and I have noticed Michael staring at me in class. Ive seen the way he looks at my legs..my ass. Ive started to ‘forget to wear panties to school so that I can see him get all flustered as he catches glimpses of my pussy during class. I cant stop thinking about him and I just had to get him on his own. Ive been fantasising about him sliding his thick cock into my tight schoolgirl asshole and I know he has been too. I also know he is a very dirty teacher who wants my shit all over his cock. I can see it in his eyes. I push out a nice thick creamy load for him, instructing him to smear it all over the tip of his cock and stroke using my smelly shit as lube. I order him to smell me. To taste me.. and to eat every last morsel of my shit before cumming all over himself. Is it any wonder why Michael is my favourite teacher?
Models: Spankmepink

Duration: 12 min 17 s
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 719 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 07:53 PM #7554
Модератор

Модератор

In this video clip Olga fills her white panties shit , smears it on his body . She is very hot , which can make for you a lot . She likes everything , she has no stop words , it is very exciting ! Olga was in the room and then she really had to pee , she told me Jan, I will wear white panties and fill them , and you just stand up and take a look . I agreed seeing as Olga plays with her shit . Oh its such a buzz in the room was immediately filled with the smell of fresh shit , bad that the camera cannot convey to you the aroma . It is so magical .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 6 min 49 s
Size: 673 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 07:58 PM #7555
Модератор

Модератор

Olga put the red petticoats and prepared to sleep but sleep did not come to me and I have the whole day sick stomach and I couldnt go to the toilet before bed I drank a laxative , but I couldnt sleep . I suggested that Olga be an obedient girl and I fuck her in both holes this obedient girl . Olga first posing for you and then he gets cancer on his knees and I shit his girlfriend on the head of hair liquid diarrhea , I have is very liquid explosion of diarrhea . On the head of Olga flows the diarrhea , I ask Olga do you like Olga very happy . I ask Olga to get up cancer and take up the rubber cock and start to fuck Olga in her pussy and Olga at this time shits fucking rubber dick covered in shit the second I take the dick and fuck Olga at the same time in a ass and pussy , Olga all in the shit and I fuck her like a whore and Olga gets an orgasm and pleasure .

Duration: 10 min 48 s
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 08:04 PM #7556
Модератор

Модератор

Too much to take! Shitty dildo went too deep!
Models: Fall_Scorp

Duration: 11 min 27 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Format: Windows Media
Size: 39.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 08:05 PM #7557
Модератор

Модератор

Its time for another amazing public shit adventure!!!
This adventure starts with me in my bathroom admiring a nice big bag of day old shit and a little baggie with a fresh turd in it!! I want to get really dirty with this adventure! I take a big chunk of day old shit and put it in my pretty little polka dot shoes! Then I slowly slip my feet into my shitty shoes! Oh god it feels so good to squish my feet in my shit! I can feel the shit between my toes and around my feet! Yum!
Next, its time to rub my horny, hairy pussy with my shit! I get my pussy nice a dirty! I am desperate to cum but Im going to save the orgasm until the end!
Its time to smear my face with shit! I love covering my pretty smiling face with my dirty stinky shit!
Adventure Time!
Its time for a little drive! I have shit all over my face and all over my pussy and in between my toes! My pussy is dripping at the thought of anyone catching me covered in shit! It turns me on so much!
I find a nice little spot to get out of the car and show off my shitty squishy toes and my poo covered pussy! I love standing out on the street where anyone could see me! My pussy get so wet and turned on!
On the drive home I get out my little baggie of doom! I love sniffing my fresh shit! I lick the turd and take a nice little bite! I show off the chunk of turd in my mouth! MMMM!
Finally I get back home! Its time to cum! I rub my dirty poo covered pussy and talk dirty to you until I cum so hard! I love making dirty nasty poo adventure videos!
Enjoy!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 15 min 9 s
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 08:08 PM #7558
Модератор

Модератор

Olga and Yana used to surprise you with new hot videos . This time the girls made a dirty show in the kitchen on the table . Yana Olga came to the kitchen and Yana was laid on the table and took off their white panties . Yes, its very cool , Olga began to caress Janas pussy with his tongue . About how cool it makes Olga , Olga then took a rubber cock and started to fuck Yana fuck , Yes, Yes, girls can throw a great show . But thats not all , Olga took two gynecological mirror , and put first Yana in the ass and another in pussy , Yana started shitting through gynecological mirror , Oh yeah a lot of shit out of their ass Yana through gynecological mirror , after that Olga started to put Yana in pussy shit hand , which was dressed gynecological glove . Oh Yes, its just very cool and hot video , by watching this video you will get a lot of pleasure . After Olga was stuffed in pussy shit Yana , Olga did Yana Fisting vaginal , and in the end of the video roller Olga put Yana in pussy and ass gynecological mirror . Yana has all the ass was in the shit .

Duration: 14 min 1 s
Size: 820 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 08:15 PM #7559
Модератор

Модератор

Born to devour female shit! This unique video a toilet slave accidentally spat urine on the ass of Christinas mistress !!! Panties and jeans of Christinas mistress were wet Christina was angry !! Amina did not visit the toilet 4 days! A huge piece of shit fell to the ground and she shoved a dirty, big piece of shit in the mouth of the toilet slave and made him swallow! Girls closed his nose to him he had to swallow fast he only got air through his mouth! It was one of the hardest days in a slaves life, but to serve the girls is the meaning of his life!
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 19 min 55 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 08:27 PM #7560
Модератор

Модератор

Its time to brush my teeth. Oh no! I ran out of tooth paste! Luckily, I know where to get some more!
I take my tooth brush and I shove it up my ass! Ive got a nice big load of poop up my ass that I can use as tooth paste! I pull my ass cheeks apart and I push out a huge load right on top of my tooth brush! Its the perfect consistency for smearing! It looks just like brown tooth paste! Perfect for brushing my teeth with!
I get my tooth brush coated with poop and I thoroughly brush my teeth! I get them all covered and cleaned” with my delicious brown paste! It isnt long before I start gagging! I just giggle and keep on brushing. I make sure to get my tongue too! I notice that I am starting to make a mess! I have drool and shit running down my face and my tits and belly! Ive got my teeth cleaned, now its time to get the rest of my body cleaned!
I pull out a cute little bath puff and smear it in my fresh, warm poop! This will get my body cleaned! I rub my body with the poo puff! Its like lathering my body in soap, except Im using poop! Feeling my shit all over my body and tasting my poop after brushing my teeth is getting me so turned on! I take the shitty puff and rub my pussy with it! I even use my poo tooth brush on my clit!
Check out my happy orgasm and all my nasty fun!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 11 min 53 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 680 MiB
Download From AnzFile