Old 07-30-2024, 11:50 AM #7551
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
Sarah Rae: The Girl, The Magic How would Sarah Rae describe herself? What words would she use to describe her personality? Does she bounce when she walks down the street? Does she bounce her double J-cups when she_s in a restaurant? What kind of reaction does she get? When she goes to a lingerie store, what reaction does she get from the sales staff in the bra department? All of these questions and many more will be answered in this exclusive XLGirls.com video interview as we pull back the curtain and learn all about Sarah Rae, the girl, the magic. There are many who would spend their days and nights foregoing food, water and sleep just to watch Sarah Rae bounce her boobs and suck her nipples. She will breastnotize you
Model:
Sarah Rae
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
https://rapidcloud.cc/019kkrx2h95n/S...0_MFS.mp4.html
Old 07-30-2024, 11:54 AM #7552
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
Breast of Tit-Fucking 1 Tit-fucking. Boob-banging. Paizuri (Japanese term). Russian sex. French-fuck. Tit-wank. Mammary intercourse... the many names for inserting your boner between the huge breasts of a girl and fucking her cleavage, either to explosion or as a prelude to fucking her pussy. The positions are many: girl kneeling on her back laying on top of you on her back with her head pointing in your direction. The latter allows her to suck your balls while you tit-fuck her. Some guys like to rub their cock on a girl_s nipples and breasts. Interestingly enough, some ass-lovers enjoy butt-cheek fucking, also as non-penetrative as tit-fucking. XLGirls has pulled together four hot ladies well-versed in the art of tit-fucking: Nikki Smith, Charlie Cooper, Zeta Verrone and Delilah Black.
Model:
Charlie Cooper, Delilah Black, Nikki Smith, and Zeta Verrone
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/sx1fjcp42p02/B...0_MFS.mp4.html
Old 07-30-2024, 11:54 AM #7553
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
Lolly Pop Girl I was asked to show you some of my skills with phallic-shaped objects, says lovely Nixie Night, the girl who puts the voom in va-va-voom. This is her oral dissertation. She holds a long, colorful lollypop in her hand and she_s ready to, Suck it, touch it, squeeze it. I like to start slow and then work my way up to it, says the XLGirl coed, her bright eyes shining. True girlfriend material. She inserts just the tip in her mouth and pulls it out, then sticks it in again, making sucking and lip smacking sounds. I use my lips a lot. You can_t see it but the tongue is going too. Sticking her tongue out to show what usually can_t always be seen, Nixie licks it with different tongue moves. Visualize her sucking your own Johnson. And there_s more ahead as Nixie speaks in tongues. Follow the rainbow that is Nixie.
Model:
Nixie Night
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/fsc4v3pu2xmc/N...0_MFS.mp4.html
Old 07-30-2024, 11:56 AM #7554
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
Mary Brown: Plump &amp Delicious Mary Brown gets a lot of high praise at XLGirls. She_s the ultimate plumper for many. What a gorgeous honey whose big delicious curves exude dream softness, wrote Seth who thinks like we think. Her curves are XLG staples and the reason I am such an ardent XLG fan. In her free time, Mary is a confectioner. She also studies psychology. What field of psychology, she didn_t say. Possibly the mind of the tits and ass man. Mary said she doesn_t masturbate that often, but she does for us. She looks like she really enjoys it too, judging from the way she rubs her pussy.
Model:
Mary Brown
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/cz1ojy02q0xx/M...1080p.mp4.html
Old 07-30-2024, 11:59 AM #7555
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
Grand Theft Anal I love fucking, Suzumi Wilder says to our cameraman as her scene opens. I love playing games. I_m a little bit nervous. Suzumi gives us a quick rundown of her favorite sex games. She loves being tit-fucked, her favorite position is doggie-style, and her favorite place to take a cum shot is on her face--though she_s a fan of cum on her tits, too. She_s basically giving us the Suzumi Fuck-Me Game Plan. And our boy follows it to a tee. After Suzumi gives Rocky a sloppy blowjob, she wraps her soft 44DDD-cups around his cock for a tit tug. Rocky follows that by bending her over for a doggy style fuck. That_s just the warm-up, though. The real fun comes when Rocky stuffs his dick in her ass. He has her on her side, but soon enough he has Suzumi face down, ass up. And when Rocky nuts, it sprays Suzumi_s pretty face.
Model:
Suzumi Wilder and Rocky
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/nfs8bm0nrrxa/S...1080p.mp4.html
Old 07-30-2024, 12:00 PM #7556
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
Backstage With Ana Anderson In the kitchen, Ana Anderson undresses for the Voluptuous XL camera while a second cameraman captures the action on video. The first time I took my clothes off in a studio, I was nervous, Ana said. It was like the first time I had sex. I was excited but scared. The first time I had sex it hurt so good. After that I became a nympho. So now that I_ve modeled, I_m not scared anymore. When I masturbated with the vibrator on the floor, I thought about girls_ big breasts bouncing. That made me cum really good Running Time: 5:00.
Model:
Ana Anderson
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/u0ulgebnk5c2/A...0_M01.mp4.html
Old 07-30-2024, 12:07 PM #7557
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
Inside Barbie Crystal_s Pussy &amp Ass Barbie Crystal gives Tyler_s cock the kind of treatment fit for a king. Her mouth, cleavage, pussy and butthole get him spurting like a geyser on her huge tits. I_m passive, Barbie said. I like rough and hard sex. My favorite position is doggie-style. Nipple play drives me crazy. I like a man who loves to suck nipples. Barbie guides Tyler_s cock into her tight ass as she lays on her side. Tyler holds her leg up to keep her spread-eagle. She opens her pussy and fingers her pink while he thrusts in and out of her butt. Barbie_s face and cries tell the whole story. I get a lot of attention because of my chest. I love it. It makes me feel desirable and powerful. I was very excited watching Tyler cum all over my boobs. His cum tasted good too.
Model:
Barbie Crystal and Tyler Steel
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/o1o6726t0ggl/B...1080p.mp4.html
Old 07-30-2024, 12:10 PM #7558
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
Nila Mason_s Hot Date Sexy Nila Mason is expecting a phone call from her hot date. Her wait is over. She picks up and is ready to meet him at his place. Nila gets into her car and drives to his house. This is one of the rare times we see an XL Girl drive a car. Nila_s boobs are so big they almost touch the steering wheel. Matt is anxiously awaiting her arrival. Any man would be aroused at the thought of some quality sex time with this tasty treat. Nila_s pointy nipples protrude through her pink fishnet top. Matt is delighted to see her show up, especially dressed so hot, and can_t keep his hands off her big tits the second she steps through the door. Nila reaches for his junk and her joy at seeing he_s pitched a tent for her brings a happy smile to her lips. Matt palms Nila_s twin treasures and examines them like he_s examining expensive gems. Her tits dwarf his hands. Bending forward, he greedily sucks and squeezes his hot date_s huge breasts and watches her pull his cock out of his pants. They walk into the bedroom. Nila sits on the bed, dressed with her tits out. She examines his rock-hard boner. Stiff is how Nila gets every man who sees her. She licks his dick like a candy stick with her swirling pink tongue, then she sucks on it, running her hand back and forth along the shaft, faster and faster. Nila takes her tits in her hands, buries his cock between them and pushes her chest into him while he pumps her cleavage. She takes a few more deep sucks and lies on her back. Matt lowers Nila_s top, spreads her legs and plunges into her pussy, watching her boobs moving rhythmically as he fucks her hard.
Model:
Nila Mason and Matt Darco
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/6ohxw7z53xu6/N...0_MFS.mp4.html
Old 07-30-2024, 12:11 PM #7559
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Description:
Breastfest in Bed Savana Blue gets treated to a Breastfest in Bed by Tarzan because Savana_s special and she has great big tits and a big juicy butt. He gives Savana a taste of the lavish snack he has prepared for her. It_s fit for a queen. But Tarzan is in a hurry to start swinging his dick in Savana_s direction so her meal is cut short and he starts feasting on her big boobs and gives her his tubesteak to enjoy. Savana is a lusty babe and she_s happy to open her tight pussy and butthole after she treats Tarzan to a blow job and tit-bang The feel of her tight ass and her urging him to lose his load over her hooters leads to a messy but happy ending. Savana_s favorite kind of dates are Fuck dates. I like kissing, sucking my date off and dirty talking. I love doggie style fucking and big cocks. My special talents? I can sing and play the piano. I love getting my toes sucked and covered in cum. I also love BBC. A very well-rounded, tasty little 4_11 morsel with 46I-cup breasts.
Model:
Savana Blue and Tarzan
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/w4vvmlqzahyr/S...1080p.mp4.html
Old 07-30-2024, 12:23 PM #7560
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
The Girl Can_t Help It Kelli Maxx shows us again why she_s a hit with tit-men as a camgirl. The big boobs she fondles in this video measure 38HH. Who wouldn_t love to give Kelli a hand with those face pillows? Kelli likes to masturbate. A lot, the Boston born and raised hottie says. I don_t really work-out not unless you count hula-hooping. I played basketball as a kid. I really love watching hockey. I_m a Bruins girl. When Kelli walks into a room or a place like a restaurant or a club, she owns it. All eyes turn in her direction. I always wear a bra unless I_m sleeping or on webcam where I get naked. I like to dress in ways that show off my cleavage.
Model:
Kelli Maxx
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/ezoh1cdvg1pm/K...1080p.mp4.html