Old 05-14-2019, 06:34 AM #691
Модератор

Модератор

Ive got a tasty looking bacon and egg breakfast sandwich for you, but you know what? Im gonna make it special for you, can you guess how? Hee hee.
I take a shit all over your breakfast sandwich and show it off before offer you your meal, telling you how good it smells I bet youre hungry arent you boy?
Old 05-14-2019, 06:34 AM #692
Модератор

Модератор

Three shits in one clip. Watch my shitty ass in action. Three is always better then one way more fun. Enjoy close ups of my phat ass and full body shots in this clip.
xoxox
Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 8 min 57 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: XAVC
Size: 1 009 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 06:35 AM #693
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me be a naughty schoolgirl. Im desperate to poop so i use the toilet. Seeing my poop makes me horny so i play with it in the toilet and smell it lots to let you know what it smells like. I play around with it, smearing around my face being playful, giggling and enjoying my poo , come and enjoy it with me too
Old 05-14-2019, 06:37 AM #694
Модератор

Модератор

Yana loves anal sex , this time Yana Olga Fucks with a strap-on in the ass . But Olga was not told Yana that she didnt go in the morning to the toilet . Olga was lying on the bed and suck dick strap-on about fucking as it is beautiful , Yana wanted more and more to Olga continued to fondle the dick , the Fuck were you thinking Yana . Then Yana put Olga with cancer on his knees and began to fuck her in ass fucking then when Yana pulled out a strapon from Olgas ass , then started to go shit . Yana again put a strap-on Olgas ass and began again to fuck the dirty whore . About how she got pleasure from what she does , Yana again pulled out a strapon from ass Olga and Olga again began to shit out of her ass again, out of the shit , so repeated several times . Olgas gap and the strap on was covered in shit . Yana removed the strap on and stood over Olga and then fromYana ass started to go shit and fall on Zhora Olga , and immediately Yana began to piss on Olga . Wow , thats a dirty girl . Theyre just whores and love to experiment
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 39 s
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 06:41 AM #695
Модератор

Модератор

My ass made a big load of Poo on a plate and i Eat my Shit with spoon , I am will be honestly its taste bad so I Vomiting, you can watch that i ate a lot Strawberry today , so my vomit some redly and pinky In video also Pee and i drinked it all after eating POO.
Models: DirtyLena___

Duration: 22 min 31 s
Size: 984 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 06:42 AM #696
Модератор

Модератор

Ms D is back!!! Looks like that Flaxseed has done a hurting on her guts!! Enjoy as she blows the office bathroom up with some of her most explosive clips ever!!! What the Hell did she eat!! Some serious Farts and diarrhea in this one!! For you mudbutt lovers this is a MUST!!! She splattered so bad in one scene it got all over the seat!! Four Explosive clips recorded over a two day span. All the grunting, straining, farting, exploding, shitting you can handle!!! The Noises coming out this woman goodness gracious!!! Ms D will always be a personal favorite for me as she has always been a day one FUNKY lady!! A Fabulous return to form!!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 20 min 31 s
Size: 1.40 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 06:43 AM #697
Модератор

Модератор

First I masturbate anal and then I shit, smear, masturbate pussy, changing posture, and then my husband fucks me and cums on my face during a blowjob. The video was recorded spontaneously, I hope you will be happy)) I will make a temporary discount on video. Hurry up and stay tuned)) kiss
Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 16 min 5 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 941 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 06:46 AM #698
Модератор

Модератор

thank you to the slave that bought there leggings for me. I am really putting them to use. letting out all my nasty gas in them in the public bathroom.
Models: Ebonybooty49

Duration: 6 min 1 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 080
Size: 348 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 06:47 AM #699
Модератор

Модератор

Ugh! What am I going to do with you? Youve been a bad boy, and Mommys going to have to punish you again, isnt she? Thats right, Im going to have to teach you another lesson Go on, lick Mommys ass. Feel how it opens and closes on your tongue? Shh shh shh, dont cry, dont beg, just open your mouth and take it. Take Mommys lesson” right in your mouthtake it IN you. Swallow it all. Good boy, being so obedient. I bet you love being Mommys boy, dont you? In fact, Id say you actually adore this form of punishment, given that you keep breaking the rules over and over, you really do like to seek out Mommys punishment, dont you?
Now then go on, and chew my shit. Lick Mommys ass through my turds in your mouth. You like it, dont you? That hard, thick, stubby turd in your mouth? Make sure to eat it exactly how Mommy tells you and make sure to be thorougheat it all. I dont even want to see my shit in your molars when Im done with you. Now hurry up, you have a family night with Mommy later this evening. Go on, chew it up Mommy doesnt care if she has to cram that shit down your throat, sweety
Old 05-14-2019, 06:51 AM #700
Модератор

Модератор

this litlle doll princess do not want acept that I am the only true Princess. i put her in my ass hole to make her understand, but this stupid girl wanna escape while i am polishing my taths! For a punishmant i shit on her!
Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 5 min 41 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 214 MiB
Download From AnzFile