Old 05-14-2019, 05:49 AM #681
Модератор

Модератор

You like being my little pet, toilet? Watching excitedly as I shit wherever I please, and you get to obsess over each pile and eat it up as you please? Quite befitting of you, really. Its all youre good for. Quite a treat! And you get to gobble it up every time. As Im going about my day, getting dressed, or when my boyfriend hogs the bathroomyoure gonna have to hurry up and eat my poop quick slave, and well blame the smell on you
Old 05-14-2019, 06:01 AM #682
Модератор

Модератор

poo on the floor
Models: ladyinred88

Duration: 2 min 21 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 52.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 06:03 AM #683
Модератор

Модератор

Damn, thats one guy I need! Helping me filming, fucking both holes, getting a dirty cock in my ass and cumming on my dirty asshole! One of my best shit fuck clips! <3
Models: MiaRoxxx

Duration: 5 min 30 s
Size: 164 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 06:08 AM #684
Модератор

Модератор

I had fallen asleep after some beers and beans. All was good until I woke up coughing with a need to vomit.
I stick my finger down my throat to vomit the beans mixed with beer. I then give you a closeup of what the toilet looks like with my vomit.
Later the next day, my stomach still still felt bad. I stick my finger down my throat and all you can see is white liquid. I do it again until
the brown heartier substance rush out of my mouth.
Models: goddessemmalove

Duration: 2 min 55 s
Size: 196 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 06:12 AM #685
Модератор

Модератор

I wear pale pink crop top and cute socks on. I missed you so much but Suffering to poo from the beginning. I cannot move and say anything for few seconds. Definitely would be a huge poo. I get sweaty because of suffering. And on the other hand I want you to worship my poo what I will push it out for you. On my side I feel this is the right time to poo and first my asshole wanna broken then I shoot out a huge, soft, creamy yellowish poo bit far from the blanket
Old 05-14-2019, 06:14 AM #686
Модератор

Модератор

Today Domi and Kimi visit a new slave at his hotel. he wanted them to shit and puke in his mounth and stuff every peace of shit and vomit deep in his throat. A very intensive and agresive clip! enjoy it!
Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 12 min 50 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 838 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 06:29 AM #687
Модератор

Модератор

These men want to eat scat for dessert, but theres no female in her conscious state of mind who wants to give it to them. So the best solution is to render them unconscious the best way they know how by wine. They serve the girls a gourmet dinner and cap it off with fine wine. The girls have one too many glasses and they drop to the floor. The men seizes the moment and removes their skirt and panties, displaying their perky bums. They play with the girls assholes and prime them up for releasing shit.
Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 13 min 37 s
Resolution: 480 x 852
Format: Windows Media
Size: 201 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 06:31 AM #688
Модератор

Модератор

Lil Stink is starting to really have fun with these!! Not that she never has before of course as she has mentioned while talking to friends in her videos, Pooping time is one of her favorite parts of the day!! Enjoy two new hot ones from over the Holiday weekend as she releases some of that good cookout food. She had a steady stream of logs and pee in the 1st clip. Enjoy the sounds as these logs crackle and plop out her ass in both scenes from up close. But she saves the best for last in the second clip as we get treated to some HUGE corn filled logs she had to bend over and grab her ankles to push out!! Her sexy groans and grunting just drive me wild!!! Then when she was done She Squats and twerks to show as she says aloud Im a nasty hoe!” She was one one in that clip!! Another spectacular showcase of ass and splash!!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 10 min 54 s
Size: 635 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 06:32 AM #689
Модератор

Модератор

Im so constipated! I have an ass full of nice hard, firm poops! I always get so constipated when I travel! I need to shit so bad but Im going to need some help getting all this poop out of my ass! I try to poop in Amandas mouth but I need her help!
Watch Amanda finger my asshole and help dig my poop out of my ass! She helps me push out several hard turds! These hard poops arent great for smearing, but they are perfect for fucking my pussy! I stuff my firm turds into my pussy and squat over Amandas face! Im going to shit out of my pussy and into her mouth! Its so dirty and sexy to poop out of my pussy and into my friends mouth!
We get so turned on when we play with our shit! Amanda chews my poop and I fuck my pussy so good! I want to cum so bad! Please, Amanda, help me cum! Shove your hands deep into my shitty pussy until I explode into a mind blowing orgasm! Oh yes! I love cumming with my shit in my pussy and Amandas delicious shit all over my body!
We are two very happy, horny scat girls!
Enjoy!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 18 min 10 s
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 06:33 AM #690
Модератор

Модератор

Carolina was sitting on the couch reading a book she didnt know that her room will include two girls dressed in leather clothes and narushat her peace of mind , the two girls enter the room they are in the hands of a bottle of beer , the girls drink beer and talk loudly . They begin to molest Caroline, one of the girls offered to use Carolina as their own toilet, the second girl agreed and they took Caroline and began to undress her they took off Carolinas outerwear bared her Breasts, followed by one of the girls took off her snow-white panties, and then the girl took off her dress, Carolina lies naked on the floor ,one of the girls picks up a rubber dick and Fucks Carolina first in pussy and then in the ass, one of the girls offered to shit and piss on Carolina , Yes answered another girl and one of the girls took off her leather pants and shit on the naked body of Carolina , then the two girls began to RUB the shit on the naked body of Carolina, followed by the second girl took off his leather pants and the same shit and pissing on the already dirty from the shit Carolina . Again, the two girls began to smear the shit on the naked body of Carolina , but then one of the girls again picked up a rubber penis and again introduced it to Carolina in the ass and began to fuck her when she pulled out a rubber dick from the back of Carolina , Carolina began to poop out of her ass began to lick poop , one of the girls picked up Carolina shit and shoved it in her mouth and ordered Carolina to eat shit . At the end of the video , two girls filled Carolines mouth with beer, but Caroline rightfully deserved a SIP of fresh cold beer .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 42 s
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile