Old 05-14-2019, 03:14 AM #651
Модератор

Модератор

In this flirty, steamy little clip I was really in the mood to show off for you! I squat up on top of the toilet seat to give you a better view. My gaze is directly on you as I push my load out, batting my eyes suggestively as you watch me take a shit and the sexy, relieved expressions on my face. Then, I follow it up with an immediate slow-mo playback as the poop pushes out of my tiny tight little asshole. I wink it a few times at you before wrapping up our little session. I love when you watch me shit so sexy! Mmmm
Old 05-14-2019, 03:22 AM #652
Модератор

Модератор

Hello my dear fans. This video we shoot with Olga. I have monthly periods on it and during these days Olga we poke through my gynecological mirror into my vagina. I am lying on the bed, Olga came and began to examine me. Im in shorts with a gasket and Olga removes them from me. Then she inserts a gynecological mirror into my vagina and shows you, on the camera, what I have inside. Olya illuminated the flashlight so that you could better view my vagina. Olga used a gynecological mirror, like a phalos, masturbating my vagina. Then Olga wanted to poop and she poked me straight into my vagina through a gynecological speculum. Olga had diarrhea and her liquid shit flowed very well into me. So Olga also masturbated with a dirty mirror in me. Then I, too, poked and peeed Olga. Here is the video Olga and I shot for you, our dear and dear ones)))) We love you, our fans !!!
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 03:26 AM #653
Модератор

Модератор

I'm baaaaaaaaack with THREE more public bathroom visits!!!
Ok, it had been about two weeks since the last one so I was a bit nervous this time.
The first location is a grocery store called Publix. I went there early one morning did my "thang" after putting my groceries in the trunk.
Next, I'm at Wendy's, a different one than the last time. Thankfully I didn't lose my panties this time. I decided to poop on the lid of their nice, white garbage can. This one went pretty well.
The last shit takes place in Taco Bell. I recorded myself talking about how nervous I was and why. In the end, I said "fuck it" and went for it after becoming a little discouraged.
Like always, I had a lot of fun recording these. I hope you love them let me know if you want to see more.
Models: Glamourpussyy

Duration: 8 min 5 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 509 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 03:29 AM #654
Модератор

Модератор

I had to pee in a cup and poop in the seat while riding in the car on the highway and i almost got caught by the cars passing by.
Models: FoxyJ

Duration: 52 s 480 ms
Size: 108 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 03:44 AM #655
Модератор

Модератор

I wear only my tanned color pantyhose. So tight and sexy, emphasis my long legs and firm ass. Im dancing around, shaking my ass, moving my hips. Actually I was waiting for fitter but Had to poo and pee so much so I thought would be fun making a video till Im waiting for. Till Im dancing showing in the camera my ass close up and starting pee into my pantyhose. Soaking in my hot piss. You can see clearly I pee a lot. Fingering my asshole before I pooping. Then lift up my leg on the kitchen desk and getting nice view to my pussy and asshole through on hoses. I push it so hard my poop. I wanna release it but its coming slowly than I expected. Doesnt matter pushing out into sexy pantyhose my big turd. I love watching when I just fill up with my stinky poo and coming through on material. Tanned going to be brown color. Then I take it off from my ass so you can watch my round messy bum. Still left some poo so pushing again. Then smearing poo, makes my ass dirty with my hand. Smear some poop on my tongue too.
Old 05-14-2019, 03:50 AM #656
Модератор

Модератор

NEW extra ULTRA HOT SUPER SCAT BATTLE!) FACE vs. MY GIANT FRESH SHIT PILE! Heavy smearing, licking and sucking my shit, with sweet cream!) I know you want working on me with your pink tongue, you clear my BOOTY covered in SHIT, and eat all my sweety food from my ass, drink my urine, and if youre a good boy, you can wash my armpits, and well lick my wet pussy!) AHAHAH!!! Buy it and watch it, my little bitch! Also stay tuned next time you will be get something really special!)
love you stay in touch, i have many new good news) lovw you!!
Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 9 min 33 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 541 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 03:57 AM #657
Модератор

Модератор

2 clips that each have 2 parts.
The first was my first time doing the toilet cam. There is a noticeable string and its pink. Part one the camera orientation was off but everything is still visible. Soupy wet sharts like my asshole was blowing bubbles lol. The second part of clip one is a several small clumps then decent size turd. Yellow soft slushy logs. I lost the payload clips for this one. ?
Clip 2
This poop was two days In the making..I even say oh wow” as it forcefully pushes out my ass. I start to wipe then just when I when I think Im done it can feel more brewing. I spread my cheeks and soupy chocolate starts to drip out.. This clip is a little darker as it was the wee hours of the morning.
Keyword: bbw ssbbw GoGo amberbooty Ambergogo fat smear scat fatscat ebony redbone amber fatty fat juicy fatass phat ass bbw ssbbw.
Models: Amberbooty

Duration: 5 min 52 s
Size: 552 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 03:58 AM #658
Модератор

Модератор

These videos are for personal use only. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do not upload them to any other sites.
Ive been holding my shit in again. The release feels so much better when I do this. Watch while I let my log stick out of my asshole without breaking off. Love letting it sit there for you to watch. It just keeps coming. I love it. Love releaseing my bowels for you. A big stinky load from my ass and golden piss from my pussy. Watch it all flow out of my slutty body.
Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 5 min 45 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 641 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 04:03 AM #659
Модератор

Модератор

Jan love when she shits on her and covers her body abundantly shit , Ian says that the best cream for her hot body is not found . This time Yana and Olga are satisfied with the most untied and dirty games , they get a lot of pleasure from what is happening . Yana sometimes like to be a slave and fulfill your wishes , and Vice versa Olga mistress . We found each other and we will constantly delight you even more dirty videos with our participation . Dear friends , we appreciate your feedback , if you have the desire to participate in creating a video clip , do not hesitate to email us . And the more you can make purchases in our store , the more hot videos of new products for you every day !
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 6 min 38 s
Size: 654 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 04:05 AM #660
Модератор

Модератор

Kinky Public-Outdoor, Vomit, Piss and Cum Games, with a teen and a milf!:
When I was with my teen girlfriend Harley, by a lake, naked to bathe and sunbathe, Harley had to pee. Since I also like to swallow piss, I asked her to piss me in my mouth. She then did like it and pissed me with a hard beam in my mouth. At the same time many bathing lakes watched us. After I had swallowed Harleys piss, a swimming lake visitors came to us, as he also had to pee. And he asked us if he could piss us both in our mouths. Of course we said and he pissed us in our mouths After we swallowed the piss of the guy, he stuffed both of us his cock in our mouths. He alternately fucked us hard and deep our mouth cunt, so we had to puke extremely and our puke landed on our tits and body. He fucked our mouths until he squirted his sperm in our faces and greedy mouths!
Models: RosellaExtrem

Duration: 8 min 33 s
Size: 1.21 GiB
Download From AnzFile