Old 06-12-2019, 11:07 AM #6531
Модератор

Модератор

My girlfriend Caroline and Alisa stayed at my house overnight , in the morning I got up and invited my friends for Breakfast but not as usual with a Cup of coffee and a sandwich , I invited the friends to sit in his own shit for Breakfast . Carolina Alice thought about it and agreed , we set the table and put on the table three empty plates and two glasses , we sat down at a table and I first raised the hem of his robe and took a shit and pissing in a plate , Oh yeah morning shit, it is just great that smell you can not imagine , after I got to Carolina and took off my panties and I told her podstavili to the butt plate and Carolina took a shit in a bowl , then Caroline took the glass and filled the glass of urine , then Carolina put your panties in the dirty ass . Well, finally it was the turn of Alice , Alice stood up and raised her mini skirt revealing his ass , she framed the butt plate and Alice filled shit his plate , then Alice took a glass and poured the urine down his glass . The three of us sit at the table and we all have a lot of shit on our plate , we pick up Cutlery and start eating shit for Breakfast . Oh, how fucking delicious it is , Alice Carolina and I eat our own shit in the morning and drink our piss . I ate my own shit, and I helped my friends eat shit, I took some shit from Carolina and Alice . We had a tight Breakfast of shit and we didn t want to eat anymore we just enjoyed the Breakfast .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 48 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:07 AM #6532
Модератор

Модератор

Today I made for you good product. Look at it!
Models: Valleo

Duration: 53 s 888 ms
Size: 47.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:08 AM #6533
Модератор

Модератор

Video consists of 2 parts made during 2 days. In first day i show my sexy ass, poop and show dirty asshole. Next day i poo in the same place over first shit and pee on this big double shit
Models: nastygirl

Duration: 6 min 42 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 675 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:10 AM #6534
Модератор

Модератор

Get up-close and personal with my hairy asshole as I release some farts, piss, then finally, a stubborn piece of crap that really forces me to push.
Models: thetrina

Duration: 53 s 120 ms
Size: 92.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:10 AM #6535
Модератор

Модератор

Ayanna is back with her Naughtiest clip yet!! She is definitely out to be the The Funkiest of them all!! Enjoy as she decides to have more fun at work in three different clips!! In the first she has a case of diarrhea and tried to catch it in her cup. Lets just say she underestimated the EXPLOSION and it got all over the place!! All on the floor and her hands!! She really created a mess! If only they knew what she was doing on her bathroom breaks!! Her bubbleguts weren t done as she comes in to take another gassy dump later on that night!. Then in the final clip enjoy a nice rearivew clip as she pees and drops some solids in the bowl. That sexy little redbone ass of hers was on fire in this clip!! Enjoy as she definitely had another case of Pizza Guts craziness!!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 14 min 33 s
Size: 341 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:10 AM #6536
Модератор

Модератор

I m wearing purple stripey cotton panties today. First, you get to peek up my skirt as I let out a big load in them..it feels so dirty but it also feels good. Now that my panties are full, I sit down in my special transparent chair so you can see the load squish against my butt. Then I stand up and walk around giving you a great view of my messy, squishy bottom. I slowly peel down my panties at the end of the video,revealing my dirty bum
Models: Cheshire

Duration: 7 min 17 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 506 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:10 AM #6537
Модератор

Модератор

Three friends Marina Alice and Caroline give you erotic dirty show in which the girls first pose for you , after demonstrating their bodies, the girls removed from the shoulders of their shirts and throw them on the floor , then girls Marina Alice and Caroline turns to shit and piss on your shirt lying on the floor after Marina Alice and Caroline went to the toilet on their shirts Devata smear shit on their shirts with shoes on their feet wearing high heel shoes , girls carefully smear shit on their shoes, shirts , how the girls ended up smearing shit on their shirts the girls put on their bodies shirts that are all in shit and piss and pose for you again in dirty shirts .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 13 min 26 s
Size: 1.27 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:11 AM #6538
Модератор

Модератор

This is a nice big load captured from three great angles. You get two gorgeous shots of underneath (front view and rear view) as well as a POV shot. You can tell how bad I had to go; even before I squatted on the bowl my asshole was stretching and gaping. Once I start pushing, a huge rush of firm shit comes gushing out. It ends with me wiping my tight little hole clean, and then a closeup of the fresh poop.
Models: PorcelainCouple

Duration: 4 min 26 s
Size: 506 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:11 AM #6539
Модератор

Модератор

The second day in Peter s long term toilet training has started and Peter s stomach growls already! Luckily Mistress Carter has always been in a very good position and is looking forward to shitting her cock! This is how Peter can fulfill his service in the fullest satisfaction of the mistress, his nipples are fixed with a nipple chain! Once pulled on the chain, the slave gets his mouth open! And already the Mistress drops a wonderful soft sausage in the open mouth of your toilet!
After Mistress Carter has fed her slaves by hand, it s time to try the latest toy she has bought on her novice! The magic word is Pissholer Set and the dilator will torture Peter s cock properly to keep his lust in check!
Der 2. Tag in Peter's Langzeittoilettenerziehung ist angebrochen und Peter's Magen knurrt schon! Zum Glück hat Herrin Carter bereits Druck in Ihrem Darm und freut sich sehr darauf Ihrem Dauersklaven ins Maul zu scheissen! Damit Peter seinen Dienst aus in vollster Zufriedenheit der Herrin erfüllen kann, werden seine Brustwarzen mit einer Nippelkette fixiert! Einmal gezogen an der Kette, geht beim Sklaven automatisch sein Klomaul auf! Und schon lässt die Mistress eine herrliche weiche Kackwurst in das weitgeöffnete Maul Ihrer Toilette fallen!
Nachdem Mistress Carter Ihren Sklaven mit der Hand nachgefüttert hat, ist es an der Zeit das neuste erworbene Spielzeug an Ihrem Novizen auszuprobieren! Das Zauberwort heisst „Pissholer Set" und die Silikondilatoren werden Peter's Schwanz ordentlich foltern, um seine Geilheit in Zaum zu halten!
Models: MistressJenniferCarter

Duration: 28 min 42 s
Size: 845 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:11 AM #6540
Модератор

Модератор

Beautiful shit coming out of my hot ass at home
Models: FoxyJ

Duration: 30 s 33 ms