Old 11-07-2020, 11:53 AM #6371
Модератор

Модератор

Default A Girl Knows - Aislin & Victoria Pure

A Girl Knows - Aislin & Victoria Pure

Description:
Aislin & Victoria Pure - Intense lesbian pussy licking and fingering
Released: April 6, 2018

Victoria Pure seduces beautiful Aislin and pours milk on her body to lick it all up. They take turns fingering and pussy pleasing each other until they orgasming intensely.

Cast: Aislin, Victoria Pure

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/d0549b1e24e7c
Old 11-07-2020, 11:54 AM #6372
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sex Art - Anie Darling & Lady Bug

Sex Art - Anie Darling & Lady Bug

Description:
Anie Darling & Lady Bug - Sunday Morning
Released: April 13, 2018

Cute Lady Bug takes Anie Darling breakfast in bed, serving it with passionate kisses and sensual caresses, as Andrej Lupin's girl-on-girl sizzler "Sunday Morning" begins. The sweet lovers are soon topless, with Lady sucking on adorable raven-haired Anie's beautiful breasts, tongue flickering over her rapidly stiffening nipples...

She strips off Anie's shorts, spreads her legs and goes down to lick her pretty pussy with its neatly trimmed bush. She looks up at Anie, enjoying her response as she runs her tongue along her slit with slow intensity, focusing on her clit, making her gasp. She switches to sucking Anie's hard nipples as she fingerbangs her frantically; Anie grabs her wrist, urging her on, a powerful orgasm sweeping through her slender body. Anie undresses her hot girlfriend and bends the flexible sweetie's legs high and wide to expose her plump pussy. She drives Lady wild as she licks and frigs her avidly, then moves into spoons to diddle her from behind as she rubs her own clit. Lady's climax leaves her utterly satiated and ready for some naked breakfast, the perfect start to a sexy "Sunday Morning."

Cast: Anie Darling, Lady Bug

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/e8246afe2c4a6
Old 11-07-2020, 11:55 AM #6373
Модератор

Модератор

Default Devil's Films - Mandy Muse

Devil's Films - Mandy Muse

Description:
Mandy Muse - Blacked Out 10
Released: October 3, 2018

MANDY MUSE has always been a sexual freak and we get an in depth interview with her as she tells the viewer of her innermost desires and dreams for her future. Which mostly encompass fucking as many black men as possible. After a breathtaking tease she gets down and nasty with her four guests who proceed to try to maintain her sexual energy as they attack her many holes with erect cocks hard as rocks...

She slurps down all four cocks at once and proceeds to offer up all her holes as they fuck her little pussy mercilessly and impale her winking pink sphincter with massive man root in a non stop train of lust. And just when you think you cannot take anymore pleasure she is cascaded in a cloudburst of salty juicy sperm. Bon Appetit.

Cast: Mandy Muse

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/23a88135a244d
Old 11-07-2020, 11:55 AM #6374
Модератор

Модератор

Default X-Art - Katy & Amaris

X-Art - Katy & Amaris

Description:
Katy & Amaris - Good Day For A Poolside Threesome
Released: April 23, 2019

When is it not a good day for a poolside threesome you ask? Well never. I guess. Ha. Well it couldn't get any better with gorgeous, blonde, Czech beauty Amaris, stunning long legged and thin Kim and a guy who looks just good enough that it could just as easily be you in here. Again I picked the music for this one. The video starts like an old school Tom Petty video. Watch and see what you think about my music choice. I've always liked tunes b4 my time. What do you guys think about the HOTTEST action X-Art has had in a while and my music choices? xoxo Love, Colette

Cast:

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/215cbfb9170d5
Old 11-07-2020, 11:56 AM #6375
Модератор

Модератор

Default Public Agent - Mia Casanova

Public Agent - Mia Casanova

Description:
Mia Casanova - Skinny student hotel facial
Released: April 23, 2019

I saw skinny blonde Mia Casanova walking down the street, and she did not want to talk to me. She was very nice, so I persisted in trying to get her attention, and finally, she stopped. Mia told me she was here to study, so I knew she needed more money. I offered her 100 euro to show me her boobs, and she accepted when I made it 200. She had very nice pierced boobs, so I offered her another 500 for a blowjob. Sucking my dick made her horny, so I offered to rent us a hotel room and give her 400 more euro to fuck. She...

Cast: Mia Casanova

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/c480ffad9286f

Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/2b1542ad3c9bb
Old 11-07-2020, 11:57 AM #6376
Модератор

Модератор

Default Step Secrets - Ania Kinski

Step Secrets - Ania Kinski

Description:
Ania Kinski - Spying On My Hot Stepmom
Released: March 22, 2019

Charlie is a nerd and has just bought a new action cam. He shot some boring stuff but he had a great idea: what about hiding his micro camera in his step-moms bedroom?! They have just had lunch and Charlie knows Ania wants to change her dress and put on something more comfortable. That's a perfect moment! Charlie just needs to take care to hide it well... In the End Charlie got busted and it's time for him to be punished.

Cast: Ania Kinski

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/1f87fa816dcb4
Old 11-07-2020, 11:57 AM #6377
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sex Art - Cristina Miller

Sex Art - Cristina Miller

Description:
Cristina Miller - BackFlow
Released: December 14, 2018

Busty Hispanic babe Christina Miller is showering as Maxmilian Dior shaves, opening Andrej Lupin's hot movie "Backflow" with a scene of domestic bliss. The curvy brunette's gaze soon grows amorous though, and she presses her big breasts up against the glass and sprays water over them until her man can't tear his eyes away. He stands and stares as she touches herself, then deliberately turns his back, teasing. But now she can't resist, jumping out of the shower and pressing her incredible body to his as they kiss passionately...

He caresses her beautiful tits as she pulls away his towel and strokes his rigid cock, then sinks to her knees and takes it in her mouth. Looking up at him adoringly, she licks it from balls to tip, then sucks the thick shaft hands-free, all the way to the root. Maxmilian lifts her to her feet and bends her over the vanity, guiding his cock into her from behind and fucking her with steady thrusts. He squeezes her bouncing boobs, pounding her fast and then slow, drinking in her moans of pleasure. Christina turns and perches up on the ornate sink so her lover can slam into her in missionary, drawing out every intense sensation until she's gasping and shivering. Suddenly he lifts her down and spins her around again, holding still as she rides up and down on his dick, their bodies slapping together, accelerating until she yells out her orgasm. A few more vigorous strokes and he's filling her with his hot cum, for an ending that's just as harmonious as the beginning of this loving, lustful encounter.

Cast: Cristina Miller

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/00e7fc7a46439
Old 11-07-2020, 11:58 AM #6378
Модератор

Модератор

Default Wet And Pissy - Lara Fox

Wet And Pissy - Lara Fox

Description:
Lara Fox - Squirting Debut
Released: January 22, 2019

Sexy brunette Lara Fox was such a hit on Wet and Puffy that we knew she would be perfect for our pissing videos! While standing up, Lara looks like she suffering with pee desperation so she pulls off her tank top and squats on the leather couch before peeing her pants! She aims her piss stream down over her tank top and rubs her crotch while it streams through her hotpants then this hottie mops up her mess...

Squeezing the soaking wet fabric over her small tits, it drips down her stomach and Lara licks her fingers to taste her golden juices. Bending over on the couch, she pulls down her shorts and rubs her pussy. This hot babe takes off her hotpants completely and lays on her side to give her pussy some real attention. She fingers her juicy puffy pussy and then sucks them before she feels the urge to pee again. Getting hold of a glass vase, Lara stands and pisses right into it with the look of relief all over her face! She pours it down over the ends of her hair and then empties the rest on her face and in her mouth. Now seriously horny, Lara uses a pump on both her small tits and shaved pussy, sucking her cherry lips right into the dome. She takes it apart and pisses into the dome until it is overflowing all over the couch and pours her golden nectar into her mouth, trickling it back down on her naked body. Finally Lara toys herself with a big dildo, first in the doggystyle position then lays back down before masturbating and enjoying an explosive squirting orgasm! There's just enough time for her to mop up her juices once more from the soaking wet floor!

Cast: Lara Fox

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/6147b44ccd580
Old 11-07-2020, 11:59 AM #6379
Модератор

Модератор

Default Club Seventeen - Jessy D

Club Seventeen - Jessy D

Description:
Jessy D - Teen gets her juicy beaver drilled
Released: December 19, 2018

Jessy is one of those teens who has recently discovered what her body can do. It began one lonely evening when she noticed that it felt good to finger herself. It was just a few short days after that when she had her first sexual experience. A few weeks later and this is what happened. Jessy has blossomed into a teen who craves cock and thinks about sex all day long...

She's a quick learner and has picked up the art of cock sucking easily. A teen such as herself doesn't have to be begged to spread her legs. It comes naturally to a girl who fantasizes more than any man she's ever met. The only way to satisfy a girl like this darling is to fill her pussy with cock until his balls can't take it anymore. The facial at the end is a signal to her that his cock can't go on for a single second longer. Which is sad news for the girl who wishes they could fuck all day long.

Cast: Jessy D

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/5df5af655be86
Old 11-07-2020, 12:01 PM #6380
Модератор

Модератор

Default Devil's Film - Lauren Phillips

Devil's Film - Lauren Phillips

Description:
Lauren Phillips - Cuck em All 4
Released: May 10, 2019

A couple seeks the help of a therapist to help them through a troubled patch in their marriage. It seems Lauren Phillips has been cheating non stop on her husband D. Apparently she does not find him much of a man and feels he has no balls. Being a very seasoned and educated therapist, Dr. Rock tries to calm the situation and let the upset couple air their feelings. Turns out all the wife wants to do is fuck other men and humiliate her husband as she has Dr. Rock's cock down her throat halfway through the session and is soon pounding away. Horrified he remains in the room as the therapist reminds him running from the problem will not solve it. He must confront the problem and watch his wife squirm and fuck frantically on that hard therapy cock.

Cast: Lauren Phillips

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/98d6732a022b1