Old 06-11-2019, 04:36 PM #6051
Модератор

Модератор

Im wearing my favorite jeans , and made a slight erotic show , where I first pose in jeans take different poses . Then take off their jeans and show you my clean ass . After that I put the jeans back on the ass . And stand cancer and starts to shit and piss in my jeans . My legs, dripping urine on the jeans leave marks from the shit and urine . I again removed the jeans off your ass and show you his dirty ass inside my jeans all shit . I removed her jeans and put them on the bed . My favorite jeans all shit and piss my ass too, shit .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 30 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1 018 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 04:36 PM #6052
Модератор

Модератор

Me and my girlfriend Olga and I really love to play with my own shit this time, I suggested to my friend to make a dirty show in which we will play with her by shit , Olga agreed . We wore short dresses but you must remember we dont wear underwear , and sat down on the bed and started kissing on the lips , then my friend Olga got cancer and I spread her ass hands began to caress her anus with his tongue , I love touching womens ass , a little tongue play with the ass of her friend, I stuck out my hand to the ass of his girlfriend and Olga, shit in the palm of my logoni was complete shit . After that, Olga and I sat down on the bed and took turns to sniff lick tongues shit Olga , after we played with the shit of my girlfriend I asked to open her mouth , Olga opens her mouth and I shove the shit right Olga in the mouth , smear shit in the face of his girlfriend . After that, Olga and I switch places and now Im bent and Olga was framed by his palms to my ass and I shit and piss Olga right in the hands , a big fat turd out of my ass , Olga full palm of my shit , then I turn to Olga with face and sit on the couch and my friend are starting to smell the shit on how it smells I love , then I lick your shit language , and Olga smears my shit at my face , I want my girlfriend shoved my shit in your mouth , and Olga does , my mouth is full of shit Olga kiss and get pleasure from what is happening .

Duration: 13 min 4 s
Size: 1.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 04:36 PM #6053
Модератор

Модератор

Sat naked on my sofa drinking wine, desperate to pee! Watch how it squirts out my pussy all over the carpet!
Zxxxx
Models: Jojo3767

Duration: 2 min 23 s
Size: 133 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 04:36 PM #6054
Модератор

Модератор

Pissing my pajama pants and light blue panties touching myself as i give you joi, talking dirty and moaning for you
Models: Curvyelvishgirl

Duration: 7 min 19 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 421 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 04:37 PM #6055
Модератор

Модератор

Too much caffeine, not much sleep, a bottle of wine, then a plate of cows tongue and beans are a recipe for disaster in my stomach. Interesting how I only tasted the beans when I vomited. You can see the brown liquid with little bits flow out of my mouth after a few coughs. My face is in total agony.
Models: goddessemmalove

Duration: 2 min 46 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Format: Windows Media
Size: 75.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 04:37 PM #6056
Модератор

Модератор

Im so thirsty! Im a dirty girl though and I love drinking nasty stuff! Good thing Amanda is here to prepare a dirty drink for me!
We fill up an enema bag full of milk and use it to fill Amandas ass up! We put a whole gallon of milk up inside Amandas ass! Shes so full of milk! When the milk goes in its nice and clean but its going to be filthy when it comes out!
Once Amandas ass is completely full of milk I put a glass bowl under her ass and she starts to fill it up! Her asshole opens up and all of that milk comes bursting out! Her asshole makes such nasty noises as all that enema milk comes out! The bathroom is quickly filled with the smell of shit and milk! Its not long before all of the milk is squirted out of her sexy ass!
Now, its time for a drink! Amanda fills a cup up with the expelled enema milk for me! Mmm! I take a nice big drink! I swallow it down but I cant help but gag! I drink some more and gag a little more! Then we get some cookies out to dip into our dirty milk!
Watch Amanda and I dip our cookies in dirty enema milk and drink as much as we can! This is such a dirty drink Amanda has prepared for me!
We start getting dirtier, rubbing the milk and her shit all over our bodies, kissing and drinking more enema milk! I put the bowl to my mouth and take a big gulp! After Ive had my fill I pour the bowl of nasty, smelly, enema milk into my mouth and let it flow down my body!
What a fun way to spend the morning with my naughty friend!
Enjoy!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 18 min 10 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.03 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 04:37 PM #6057
Модератор

Модератор

Incredible new premium video at an affordable price! (No parts). long duration, full of hot moments and sweet shit, amazing quality, incredible sound quality (sounds sex, suck, and crap on top) Video includes: Sucking, pooping, smearing, dirty blow job, little swallow, piss, dirty sex, dirty Masturbation and much more!) A worthy addition to your collection, and one of the best videos of the new season!) Love you, stay connected!)) PS: dont forget to watch the animated image, its gorgeous!) Also waiting for your feedback for this video!)) <3 *bark*
Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 12 min 11 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 692 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 04:38 PM #6058
Модератор

Модератор

when you know shes had to much !
Models: QueenBBW

Duration: 5 min 18 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Format: AVI
Size: 249 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 04:38 PM #6059
Модератор

Модератор

Greetings to you, our dear fans. In this video you will see how I and Olga are wearing our white panties. We are wearing white panties and white stockings and high heel shoes. We stand in front of the camera and show you our asses in shorts, then we demonstrate that they are clean inside. Then we put the rubber limbs on the table and bend down to suck them, you can imagine that we are giving you a blowjob. During the blowjob, we take off and write in our panties and in dirty shorts continue to suck dick. Warm shit inside the panties warms and spreads on the ass and gets into the pussy and clitoris. We take off our underpants, show you dirty asses on the camera and put them on again. This is the video we did this time. Thank you for having us)))

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Size: 993 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 04:38 PM #6060
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me pee my panties before i take a big shit in the toilet. Then i play with my ass with my little wand and get all dirty smearing my poop around my ass. Finally i play with my fave rabbit until im oozing my white creamy cum just for you . All the time talking dirty to you in my hot British accent.
Models: CremeDeLaJen

Duration: 15 min 40 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 575 MiB
Download From AnzFile