Old 06-07-2024, 05:49 PM #6031
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Description:
The Perfect Wife: Andi Peacock Wow What an amazing wife Andi Peacock is. All men should be so fortunate. No wonder Mr. Peacock is wild about her. She takes care of him anytime, anywhere. Here_s a video you_ll add to your go-to collection. While lovely Andi is tending to her plants, we watch her working, dressed in her sexy garden girl outfit, and so does Mr. Peacock. He wants that sweet mouth on his cock and much more. Andi stops her gardening, comes over to him and gives his cock a suck. They make their way to the bedroom where Andi gets a dab of lube on her heavy and big tits to get them ready for tit-fucking. Mrs. Peacock gives him a steamy cock jerking, dick and balls sucking and eats his ass, all with the lustiest of looks on her pretty face. Turning around, Andi sits on his pole for the first of their hard, hot fucks that gets her soaking his dick with pussy juice. XLGirls: Do you dress to show off your breasts when you go out? Andi: I usually do. I enjoy the looks and how it makes me feel sexy and beautiful. Plus my husband loves it. XLGirls: What about masturbation? Andi: Occasionally. Usually I do with my vibrator. XLGirls: Do you have any sex fantasies? Andi: Sex in the rain, threesomes with two men and sex with women. XLGirls: What satisfies you? Andi: When a man knows how to pleasure me and can make me cum. XLGirls: Your favorite position? Andi: Missionary.
Model:
Andi Peacock
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
https://rapidcloud.cc/5ai98i7jx98h/A...1080p.mp4.html
Old 06-07-2024, 06:02 PM #6032
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
Nikki Smith: Your Curvy Living Doll Happy Nikki Smith is just chilling in bed and feeling cozy, tucked up in a comforter. You want to fuck her not tuck her in. You pull back the comforter and there before you is Nikki in a tiny tank top which barely contains her giant tits. She stands up so your can drink in her curvy, soft body. She spins around to show you her butt tucked in little panties. You feel her up, and pulling back her panties, take a peek at her pussy. Nikki unhooks her bra and out come her heavy, fully-loaded tits. Laughing, Nikki bounces up and down. She wants you to feel those amazing hangers. Taking off her panties, she gets back into bed and opens her legs. He bush is trimmed and ready for action. She rubs her clit and pussy curtains and rubs her tits some more. Then she turns around and gets on her hands and knees to show the rear view of her ass cheeks, honey-hole and butt portal. The giving type, Nikki has a surprise for you and reaches over to get an orange toy. She places it behind her and slides it deep into her asshole. What do you think as you watch her stick it in and out of her butt? How many girls do you know who will do that in front of you? She pulls it out and begins fingering her pussy while you replace the toy in her ass with your finger. Heated up, Nikki puts your rigid dick in her hungry mouth and sucks and tongues it good. Once it_s dripping wet from Nikki_s mouth juice, it_s time to hide the salami in her hills and then pump it hard into her pink love-tunnel. Fuck her firmly and make her cum, then you can pop while she sticks out her long tongue waiting for her cum feeding.
Model:
Nikki Smith and Tony Rubino
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/k0iim1c64img/N...1080p.mp4.html
Old 06-07-2024, 06:03 PM #6033
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Description:
Molly Howard: It Takes Two Your brain will short-circuit with big-boob overload as you watch this wild three-way free-way. Molly Howard gets ravished by big-dicked studs JMac and Juan and she gives back as hot and as horny as she_s given. Decked to thrill in a mesh bodysuit and skyscrpgr heels, Molly puts on a T&ampA show for her two servicemen, and when they can_t handle the strain anymore and need to take her body, they lay her out and have her whip out their sausages. Molly takes turns fucking and sucking, her mouth and tight pussy eager to be filled and drilled. A score card may be necessary to keep up with all of the positions the two dirty dudes come up with to keep Molly stuffed and happy. It may take two to satisfy Molly but it takes just one ultra-horny young beauty to drain the strength of these stunt cocks, like Delilah drained Samson, and Molly is up to the task.
Model:
Molly Howard, J Mac, and Juan Largo
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/sw406rgo81i9/M...1080p.mp4.html
Old 06-07-2024, 06:15 PM #6034
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
That Huge-Boobed Girl In The Hoodie Kamille Amora doesn_t have to say a word to be sexy. Her perfect I-cup boobs busting out of her pink bra as she smirks and giggles is enough to take our breath away and have the full-blooded attention of our one-eyed monsters. You want to see my titties? Kamille finally says, cupping her boobs. Look at how big they are. Unsurprisingly, Kamille says she was always the bustiest girl in school growing up. Now 25, we_re fairly certain she_s the bustiest girl in almost any room she walks into. Do you like them? Kamille asks before lifting her right boob up to her mouth and sucking on her nipple. Kamille_s licks and suckles are firm but gentle. She_s into rough sex, but when it comes to the I-cup treasures on her chest, she wants you to be gentle. I know a lot of girls love it, but I_m not into guys biting my nipples and boobs, she said. Be gentle to them and lick them softly. My nipples will get nice and stiff if you do that. Point taken. Our cocks are certainly nice and stiff watching her play with herself. Especially when she bends over, giving us full views of her plump pussy and tight asshole. It_s easy to imagine yourself sliding in and making yourself right at home in both of them. She must be imagining the same because by the time Kamille pushes herself to her first orgasm, there are still nearly six minutes left in this scene. Oh, I just came so fucking hard, she says. I want you to cum for me now. I want you to cum all over these big titties. If XL Men worldwide haven_t cum to your tits yet, they soon will, Kamille.
Model:
Kamille Amora
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/vjyh7hetslrn/K...1080p.mp4.html
Old 06-07-2024, 06:25 PM #6035
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
Heavy-Hootered Harley Cute. Cuddly. Adorable. Squeezable. Just a handful of words that describe Harley Ann, a young Florida girl-next-door just ripe and just right for XL Girls. Who would not want to worship her naked body and big tits and lick every inch? Who would not want to shove his face between Harley_s thick thighs and stick his tongue into her pink pussy? Dressed in a tight pink top and tight skirt, and looking like a billion bucks, Harley Ann gets a request to send someone a selfie. And that_s what she does. When her selfies are done and sent, Harley Ann gets comfortable and gives herself a selfie with her fingers. XLGirls: What does Harley Ann do to make a guy feel special? Besides sending him selfies? Harley Ann: I like to take my time and explore the things he_s interested in. I_d hope I_d be number-one on his list. XLGirls: What makes Harley Ann extra horny? Harley Ann: I love being teased for a long time and I love to be spanked. That gets me really hot. It makes me ready to be fucked. XLGirls: What_s the best way to get on Harley Ann_s good side? Harley Ann: Make me laugh or just be a genuinely kind person. I love the quick comebacks of people with a weird sense of humor.
Model:
Harley Ann
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/y217e3edoo3x/H...1080p.mp4.html
Old 06-07-2024, 06:51 PM #6036
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
Mia Sweetheart: A Whole Lotta Boob Shakin_ Going On Mia Sweetheart teaches you how to tell girls in Romanian that they have really nice boobs and really nice asses. That should come in handy if you ever take a vacation in Romania. Just make sure their husbands don_t hear you say that. Mia is looking sweet and sexy in her tight, spaghetti-strap dress. She knows how to pick outfits that make a guy_s head spin. She peels off the dress and we are treated to the heavenly sight of her twerking her booty and shaking her huge tits, first standing, then on her bed. Mia takes a cock-shaped dong out of her nightstand drawer to show us her blow job skills in close-up before using it to pleasure her pussy. Mia told us how she makes her man happy and vice versa. I love to offer gifts, but with guys, the best gifts are blow jobs. If someone wants to make me happy, they can cook for me. In bed, I love it when I get a nice massage with lots of oil. That gives me a nice, relaxing sensation.
Model:
Mia Sweetheart
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/fbuoby2hsepw/M...1080p.mp4.html
Old 06-07-2024, 06:53 PM #6037
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
Good Girl Gone Bad Girl Lavina Dream reclines on a bed, dressed in a turquoise dress and high-heeled sandals. Very sexy. But Lavina wants more. She wants to get a little hotter, a little more naughty, as if spreading her girl-box and toying herself with dildos isn_t horny enough. Lavina takes her time slipping out of her outfit, making sure she_s doing it nice and slow. She holds up a pair of platform heels that belong on a strip club stage and slips her feet into them. A pair of pink panties is next and then a hot pink dress that must require a license to wear outside. Lavina gives her hair the hot mess look and makes it wild. What_s that bamboo stick for? Beating up fresh guys? Lavina leans back to rub her pink slit until it_s soaked with her girl juice. That will taste delicious when she sucks on her finger after she cums.
Model:
Lavina Dream
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/0iql62j96x15/L...1080p.mp4.html
Old 06-07-2024, 06:57 PM #6038
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
Sexy Cassie 44G-cupper Cassie Blanca got dicked, licked, reamed and creamed by this lucky dude in a scene reformatted for better quality. There_s great action and a variety of positions in this video. Cassie downplayed her massive mams for a long time. I always wore big sweaters, Cassie told your friendly editorial staff. The biggest cup size I_d ever find in a store was a DD so I had been wearing that for years. Then I went to get measured and they were like, _Are you crazy?_ And my bra size turned out to be a G. Cassie was a shy girl growing up. I was more of the nice girl who would do her homework. I was scared to express myself or experiment. Now if anyone suggests anything I_m willing to try it. Worst case scenario, you like it. Back home, Cassie is clothing-optional. I_m bad because around my house I never like to wear anything, especially when I_m cleaning the house or cooking. And I do like to get a little sun out in the yard as well. I specifically bought a house surrounded by single-story homes so that I could play naked in my yard without having to worry about anything. But there was one time I was laying out naked in my backyard and my neighbor was watching over the fence and I had no idea.
Model:
Cassie Blanca and Jack Cummings
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/dx5noaogbehx/C...0_MFS.mp4.html
Old 06-07-2024, 07:10 PM #6039
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 13 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 13 Member Comments

Description:
Suki Ski_s Yoga Bare Boobs Class Soft-spoken Suki Ski is an actual yoga instructor. You won_t need to imagine that because Suki shows some of her moves to student Milan. She_s killing her top and yoga pants and that doesn_t make for a meditative experience. That wonderful sight can get any guy_s temperature rising. As Suki bends forward, her very big, gorgeous boobs keep falling out. Milan_s lesson about yoga positions is suspended for a while so he and Suki can work on some different kinds of position, such as downward doggie-pump pose, beautiful lotus with dangling boobs sitting on pole position and hit-the-spot missionary pose. Suki seems fascinated by his big tool. She sucks and tit-fucks it for a long time, alternating between blow job and tit-fuck, sometimes resting one large, soft breast on his thigh. This might be one of the greatest yoga videos. Let_s bow to Suki for the magnificent magic she brings to The Big Show at XLGirls.com.
Model:
Suki Ski and Milan
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/avj3k6c6n67u/S...1080p.mp4.html
Old 06-07-2024, 07:16 PM #6040
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Description:
The Private Dressing Room Show Sofia Rose had us at See those boobies shake? Fantastic Some of us could just watch those 38JJ mounds bobble in her corset all day. The bodaciously blessed Sofia Rose takes you into the dressing room. Watch her put on a big boob show and model hot clothes. These are the kinds of outfits that would require an armed guard for her if she ever went out in public. She could probably wear them at a private beach or at some swanky private resort. Sofia has a terrific on-camera personality. A sexy talker, she knows how to hit all the right buttons in a tit-man_s soul. I_m told that even when I think I_m not drawing attention to my chest, you can still see that my breasts are huge. When the occasion is right, I definitely dress to emphasize my chest and I enjoy the attention I get. I get a lot of looks either way and I embrace the good with the bad. If I_m home, I don_t usually wear a bra. I hate bras but I can_t go unsupported all day, so even when I_m home I wear some kind of supportive top with a built-in bra. It doesn_t do much but it makes me feel secure. Otherwise, I_m a big fan of my bras and custom-made corsets.
Model:
Sofia Rose
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/6z42lr38gup2/S...1080p.mp4.html