Old 08-02-2022, 07:24 PM #571
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- The Bra Shredder

Xlgirls.com- The Bra Shredder

Description:
Peyton Thomas is here to shoot her lust arrows into you. Her 50-45-46 figure is the 8th wonder of the world. Shedding her cleavage-baring cardigan, her blouse and finally her 40N bra, Peyton tries on a little nothing she_s bought for this occasion. Your little man will courteously stand at attention when this plump delight takes over the XL Girls studio and turns it into her dressing room. I always need to have a bra fitting, says Peyton. I just can_t find anything comfy off the rack. With the right bra, my big boobs get a lot of attention when I put on a tight shirt that_s cut low. I love that. She said a mouthful. Make that two. Peyton is young. There_s a pretty good chance her big tits will continue to grow over the next few years. The more cup sizes the merrier A guy needs a lot of cum saved up to splatter all of that breast flesh. Thank you, Peyton.
Model:
Peyton Thomas
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : PeytonThomas_31596_1080p.mp4
File Size : 673.97 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:11:59

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:PeytonThomas_31596_1080p.mp4
Old 08-02-2022, 07:25 PM #572
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Alice In Boob Wonderland

Xlgirls.com- Alice In Boob Wonderland

Description:
Alice85JJ has a tell and show planned in this video. First, Alice tells us what she_s going to do: oiling her super-breasts for starters. Then Alice begins her show. Alice feels her boobs up through her bra and low-cut dress and wobbles them while her mighty pair are still contained. Little by little, her lady mountains begin to pour out of her bra. Alice lowers her dress and keeps jiggling. Although we don_t know what brand of bra she_s wearing, we know they_re doing an excellent job of containment. The straps haven_t busted and the hooks haven_t bent. Alice eventually takes out each massive breast by hand and continues her happy hooter hanging, clapping, swinging, jiggling and wiggling. Getting naked and oily on the massage table behind her, Alice gives herself a hand. Breast play will never be the same after Alice. She deserves a hand, and a big one at that.
Model:
Alice85JJ
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : Alice85JJ_34374_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1122.08 MB
Duration : 00:19:17

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Alice85JJ_34374_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
Old 08-02-2022, 07:27 PM #573
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Scarlet Peach Goes To The XLGirls.com Medical Center

Xlgirls.com- Scarlet Peach Goes To The XLGirls.com Medical Center

Description:
Lovely redhead Scarlet Peach goes to the doctor for an examination. It_s not known where she found this doctor or what his qualifications are but he does have an unorthodox bedside manner and an unusual-looking exam room. Scarlet_s issues are difficulty concentrating, being anxious, getting easily distracted and having a wet pussy. Scarlet also says her nipples are very sensitive. The doctor diagnoses all of this as hysteria, a diagnosis that was popular in the 19th century. We don_t see having a wet pussy and sensitive nipples as medical issues but we are photographers, not physicians. The doctor begins his exam by telling Scarlet to get undressed so he can examine her sexy body. She leaves her black stockings and high heels on. He gives Scarlet a complete, hands-on breast exam and a complete digital examination of her shaved pussy, not once but twice. The doctor wants to see Scarlet sit down, spread her legs wide and describe more of her issues using her fingers so he can understand what kind of treatment she may need. She_s a very good patient and obeys his instructions. Most likely, he_ll have Scarlet Peach come in once a week for an undetermined number of weeks.
Model:
Scarlet Peach
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : ScarletPeach_36568_2160p.mp4
File Size : 1943.06 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:10:27

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:ScarletPeach_36568_2160p.mp4
Old 08-02-2022, 07:28 PM #574
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Big, Wet Tits Ass

Xlgirls.com- Big, Wet Tits Ass

Description:
It_s a trip to the spa for the delectable Nila Mason, and our crew is there to capture the moment. A girl who knows how to dress to impress and how to undress to impress, Nila skinny-dips at the spa_s pool after jiggling and swinging her big, heavy tits in your face. An underwater camera records her submerged boobs swinging in slow motion and it_s great. Anything on-camera of this lush brunette is spectacular. I waited and looked until I found the right people to model with. The days go by quickly and I cannot call this work. Nila is always eager to know what_s next at XL Girls. She enjoys seeing the end results. I enjoy very much what I am doing, Nila said. It_s fun and it is so much better than working at a terrible job I would hate. I look at this as an opportunity and I am so glad I made this decision. I am proud of my body. I have been told many times that I should be a model. I will hear compliments about my eyes even when they are staring at my chest. I know they cannot help themselves.
Model:
Nila Mason
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : NilaMason_33654_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 964.04 MB
Duration : 00:16:34

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:NilaMason_33654_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
Old 08-02-2022, 07:29 PM #575
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Bouncing Boobs

Xlgirls.com- Bouncing Boobs

Description:
In this boner-busting Bonus video, Jasmine Jones chats about her life in Texas, hobbies and interests. The conversation turns to Jasmine_s big, ripe, natural melons and how she tends to them. Going from telling to showing so we can go from talking to gawking, Jasmine takes her girls out and brings them closer for a more detailed inspection. Her areolae are enormous and as we_ve mentioned before, she has long, pointy nipples (even harder and longer when aroused) that could drill holes through her bra cups. The camera is then set to a high-speed frame rate and Jasmine releases her boobs. Watch them bounce, dangle, clap and and fly in super slo-motion It_s like they have a mind of their own. A guy could spend all day with his mouth full of those sucklers Thanks for the mammaries, Mrs. Jones.
Model:
Jasmine Jones
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : Jasmine_30000_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
File Size : 168.32 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:09:04

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Jasmine_30000_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
Old 08-02-2022, 07:30 PM #576
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Tit Goddess

Xlgirls.com- Tit Goddess

Description:
Bunny Michelle was a sweet-voiced doll from Las Vegas. 5_9 and 190 pounds of man-smotherin_ female flesh. She sports 46H hangers. The funniest pick-up line a guy ever said to her was Baby, call the doctor because you put a hurt on me Bunny wears a corset in this video that props her tits up high. I do meet guys who are obsessed with big breasts and like to be smothered and have tits rubbed all over their bodies. I like to have my nipples sucked and licked before and during sex. They love tit fucking too. I can just about hide any size cock between my breasts. It just gets lost in there, baby. Bunny got that right. The worst thing a guy can say to her is, You got some nice cans. Unfortunately, Bunny only shot the one time and, as far as we know, has shot nowhere else.
Model:
Bunny Michelle
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : BunnyMichelle_19567_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 969.51 MB
Duration : 00:16:41

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:BunnyMichelle_19567_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
Old 08-02-2022, 07:31 PM #577
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Foxee Roxee

Xlgirls.com- Foxee Roxee

Description:
Here_s Roxee Robinson wrapped into a very tight blue dress that looks like the kind of clothing a girl needs a special permit to wear. Roxee does it justice Arguably, it_s the sexiest outfit Roxee has worn so far. It also comes off real quickly, too, once she gets home so she can have some finger-lickin_ fun. The very definition of brick house, Roxee_s had a powerful effect on XL guys since she debuted, inspiring some guys who haven_t commented in a long time to comment about her. I haven_t posted in some time, but when I saw Roxee I couldn_t resist, writes Chuck. I really like this model for a lot of reasons. Of course the obvious twin peaks and luscious, sexy bod but also because she talks. Most models just moan or groan which is okay for about 10 seconds then I want to hear words. I just love her conversation and attitude. Roxee went back to Prague for more and we_ll be seeing the results soon.
Model:
Roxee Robinson
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : RoxeeRobinson_32131_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 731.26 MB
Duration : 00:12:38

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:RoxeeRobinson_32131_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
Old 08-02-2022, 07:32 PM #578
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Greta Grindhouse- Happy Camper

Xlgirls.com- Greta Grindhouse- Happy Camper

Description:
XLGirls: Greta, where did you shoot this camper scene? Greta Grindhouse: It_s about an hour away from my place at a campground. XLGirls: How long have you been modeling? Greta Grindhouse: I started modeling at 25, and adult modeling at 36. XLGirls: What or who motivated you to pose naked on-camera? Greta Grindhouse: After leaving a ten-year, sexually repressed relationship, I decided to make up for lost time. XLGirls: Was it gradual or did you leap into it? Greta Grindhouse: I absolutely leapt into it Before I broke up with my partner, I day dreamt about being an online sexpot. So when I left him, I put that dream into action right away XLGirls: Tell us about your artistic activities. Greta Grindhouse: In November 2020, I decided to try artwork again. I hadn_t painted in 17 years. I really love vintage style nude paintings. But they were too expensive and hard to find. So I decided to make some myself. And now my place is filled with paintings of naked ladies. XLGirls: When did you begin painting? Greta Grindhouse: I really enjoyed painting in high school. But really, I hadn_t done any artwork up until November of 2020. XLGirls: When did you begin painting models of the past? Greta Grindhouse: That was the first thing I wanted to paint when I began painting in November. XLGirls: When did the men_s magazine models of the past first begin to influence you? Greta Grindhouse: I was browsing the internet for inspiration photos. I came across photos of Veronica Diemen, and I became obsessed with her work. She was a POC glamour model in the UK in the _70s and _80s. XLGirls: What do you love about the retro look in clothing and home decor? Greta Grindhouse: I_m not even sure. Maybe it_s a nostalgia thing. I_ve gone through different phases. In my early twenties, I loved the _50s. The clothes, the music, the decor. Then I became enamored with _60s music and colors. And now I_m really digging everything _70s. XLGirls: Do you have any favorite erotic artists or old-school photographers? Greta Grindhouse: Bunny Yeager was definitely a big icon in pin up photography. XLGirls: Have any models of the past been an inspiration to you? Greta Grindhouse: In my early 20s, I loved Bettie Page, and I emulated her hair style and posing. XLGirls: Do you have any favorite pop culture icons, movies, music or writers? Greta Grindhouse: David Bowie, Pete Burns, Devo, B 52_s, Jane Fonda, Christian Slater, Lost Boys, Labyrinth, Princess Bride, Corey Haim, RIP. Honestly, I could go on and on XLGirls: If you could own any product of the past (a car, an appliance, clothing), what would you want? Greta Grindhouse: A 1969 Oldsmobile _98 and a full, plus-size _70s wardrobe. XLGirls: If you could go back in time to the 1950s or _60s, name one person you would want to spend time with. Greta Grindhouse: Maybe Tony Curtis. He seemed so kind, and I love funny men. XLGirls: What stimulates your creative juices? Greta Grindhouse: Usually I_ll come across a movie or photo randomly and get inspired. I like to watch a lot of vintage horror, and sci-fi. XLGirls: Your self-portrait on black velvet I saw on Twitter is unique. Have you done others? Greta Grindhouse: I_ve done other nudes on black velvet. I love the way it looks. I like to make my black velvet painting glow under UV light as well.
Model:
Greta Grindhouse
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : GretaGrindhouse_37098_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1154.76 MB
Duration : 00:19:50

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:GretaGrindhouse_37098_1080p.mp4
Old 08-02-2022, 07:33 PM #579
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Sealing The Deal

Xlgirls.com- Sealing The Deal

Description:
Amiee Roberts sets up houses for sale for Mr. Dix, a real estate broker. He_s a tough boss. Today is an open house and Dix checks with the bodaciously built Amiee to see if the place is ready. Then he checks out what she_s wearing. Amiee_s ready to shred a skin-tight red dress that doesn_t hide that crazy-hot body and huge tits. Mr. Dix does not approve. He_s worried that female customers would be turned-off. Female jealousy and all that. Amiee points out that they might get male customers because of her 40H-cup super-breasts. Dix doesn_t accept her opinion. Amiee hasn_t brought a change of clothing so Dix takes her upstairs to see if the owner of the house left any clothes in her closets. The closets are empty and there_s no time for Amiee to go home and change. At this critical point before people start showing up to see the house, Amiee thinks it_s a good idea to take her tits out of her dress and show them to her boss. We like how she thinks. Mr. Dix turns out to be as tough a one-day stand as he is an employer. Her boss is a total prick and that_s how Amiee likes it. They undress and get into bed where Dix finds his dick fits very nicely into Amiee_s talented mouth. He likes having his balls licked and his girls gagging and drooling on his boner, so he trains Amiee to like it his way Ever the gentleman, after boning Amiee and treating the blonde bombshell to a facial, he tells her to clean up the bedroom before the people show up. She begins by swallowing some of his cum.
Model:
Amiee Roberts and Jimmy Dix
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : AmieeRoberts_33104_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1123.39 MB
Duration : 00:19:22

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:AmieeRoberts_33104_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
Old 08-02-2022, 07:35 PM #580
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Tits, Ass Creampie

Xlgirls.com- Tits, Ass Creampie

Description:
Come and get it, Adriana Avalon_s date-mate Tony tells her as they chill out on the couch in XL Girl_s green room. She_s dressed in a red floral-print robe, a red slip and red heels. They_ve been getting chummy for the past hour and now the camera_s turned on for action. They do an exploratory feel-up, he on her big, 46-inch tits, she on his junk, squeezing his bulge. They_re hot for each other. He stands and drops his jeans and begins feeding her his tool. It tastes good to her as he sticks it in and out of her mouth. She looks very ready for happy time on that couch. Adriana makes eye-contact with the camera, her fuck-date_s dick moving between her lips. The sight of a big-boobed woman with a cock in her mouth is a sight no man ever gets tired of looking at. Adriana gets on her knees on the couch and sucks him hands-free, still staring into the camera and making lip-smacking sounds as he fucks her mouth. Her tits must not be neglected and must be fucked too. She kneels and cups her breasts with her hands, offering her cleavage to slide between. Those tits were made for this. Tony maneuvers Adriana onto her back in missionary position, parts her legs open and slides into her with slow strokes at first, then ramps up his fucking speed. Her heavy tits jiggle, dance and quiver with every up-stroke and down-stroke. They move into a spoon fuck position, then cowgirl and then more tit-fucking. She gets into a doggie position so he can thrust into her hard from behind. As a parting gift of their one-time fuck session, Tony squirts his load inside her pussy while he plows her in missionary, her legs in the air, and then carefully extracts his cock from her warm, wet pussy-hole. She squeezes and the man-cream slowly emerges from its pink container, Adriana gasping in sync with her contractions. That was amazing, Adriana says, looking into the camera. I wanted you to come in my pussy. It makes me so hot. There_s nothing like a creampie.
Model:
Adriana Avalon and Tony D_Sergio
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : AdrianaAvalon_27748_2160p.mp4
File Size : 4622.01 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:23:50

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:AdrianaAvalon_27748_2160p.mp4