Old 05-12-2019, 04:45 AM #561
Модератор

Модератор

This is a video of my home masturbation. I push anal balls into my ass and I shit a big smelly poop. All the shit is perfectly placed on white cloth, and I fuck with a dildo I start masturbation while watching myself take a shit. Fuck, it's so hot! I rub my pussy harder. Mmmm, it feels so good. I'm just missing one thing - my smelly shit! I NEED to smell my shit again while I rub my horny pussy! I encourage you to jerk that cock for me and my delicious shit and then I get on all fours and let it all out! Can you smell it? Take my BIG shit and put it in your mouth!
Models: scatdesire

Duration: 13 min 12 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-12-2019, 04:51 AM #562
Модератор

Модератор

After some feet worship Lady Alysha piss in slaves mouth and she also whips him pretty hard.
Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 20 min 25 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Format: Windows Media
Size: 293 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-12-2019, 04:53 AM #563
Модератор

Модератор

Alina eats tangerine, squeeze, squats and pooping in pantyhose
Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 10 min 13 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 453 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-12-2019, 05:01 AM #564
Модератор

Модератор

Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com
Mmm Ive been waiting all day to rub my turd nuggets all over my clit and have a sweet, shitty orgasm
Old 05-12-2019, 05:02 AM #565
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Annabelle conducts a session for her toilet slave. She kicks the slave to lick her shoes and heels. As far as the slave thoroughly cleans the shoes, she encourages him with spit and shakes the ashes on the slaves mouth. After cleaning shoes with the tongue of a slave, Mistress sits on his face. Making the slave to lick her wet pussy, swell with thrill. After licking she pisses into the slaves mouth. She fills the slaves mouth with sweet drops and makes him swallow. Then toilet slave carefully licks beautiful ass hole. The ass sphincter of the lady is relaxed and she is ready to give a big portion of shit into the slave mouth. Now slave should serve as a full toilet for Mistress Annabelle.
Mistress sits over the slave and orders him to lick her ass and begins to shit in the wide open mouth. She gave out a huge pile of fresh tasty shit. In the process of shit, you can see a smirk and pleasure on the face of Mistress Annabelle. The shooting was conducted under bright light and in excellent quality. She is really beautiful and loves a lot of shit in the mouth. So the mouth of a slave is filled her sweet shit. Now Mistress Annabelles submissive slave toilet should swallow and eat wonderful shit. He enjoys the taste and aroma from her asshole. She puts on gloves and pushes all the shit into him mouth. Lick and suck every finger in my shit, open your throat and swallow my spits, stupid slave she orders. She wipes her shitty ass after the toilet and puts toilet paper in the slave mouth. Are you happy now, my toilet? You are now my personal toilet, I will use your mouth always and this is your fate for the rest of your life, dirty slut.
Models: annalise

Duration: 14 min 58 s
Size: 1.27 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-12-2019, 05:02 AM #566
Модератор

Модератор

(9m46s)
I have a lucky little man that gets to get smothered in an avalanche of my shit inside my light-colored HM jeans! I put him in the ass of my pants and start pushing and pushing..it goes on for a loooong time as I am crouched on the floor.it seems like the creamy poop load just keeps coming! Imagine him in there getting suffocated haha!
Lots of pushing, straining, grunting, strained facial expressions, panting, long deep breaths of relief! It was a long shit that took forever! Even after I thought I was done and I stood up to show you the mess in my jeans, even more came out! Nice surprise hehe So it does sadly finally stop and I am standing up showing you the poop package that has deformed the shape of the ass part of my jeans hehe. I finally take them off and show you the creamy load inside, then once they are off inside my jeans on the floor. Eew!!!
Finally a short sejour in the shower of me washing off the poop from my ass, then showing you the poop pieces in the bathtub LOL there was a bok choy leaf in there!! Ate a lot of Chinese food the day before ?
Enjoy my AWESOME pants pooping video! Now the jeans are sitting there are the floor, it is stinking up my place but I am afraid to touch it and clean it up cuz it is so nasty! hehehe Contact me about purchasing the jeans with the load in them ?
Models: peteuse

Duration: 9 min 45 s
Size: 733 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-12-2019, 05:03 AM #567
Модератор

Модератор

Yana Carolina and Alice put on their favorite jeans , they were asked to arrange a small but very beautiful show in jeans, the girls gladly took part in this video . First the girls pose for you in jeans after the jeans demonstration , the girls take turns getting in the center of the room and the other two girls take off her jeans showing you her white clean ass after the girls demonstration dress the jeans back on the girls ass . And so the girls take turns getting in the center of the room and the other two girls take off her jeans showing you her ass and dress again . After the girls have finished showing you their jeans and Asses , each of them again becomes the center of the room and bends down and the other two girls sit next to , the girl that in the center of the room , shits and pisses in her jeans on the jeans remain traces of urine , but the legs of the girls dripping urine leaving traces on the jeans . After one of the girls filled her jeans with shit and with urine, the other two girls take off her jeans and show you her dirty jeans from inside and dirty from shit ass , after showing off her dirty ass and jeans the girls put the jeans back on their girlfriends ass and so the girls take turns filling their jeans with shit and urine and show you their dirty ass and jeans .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 13 min 24 s
Size: 1.29 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-12-2019, 05:29 AM #568
Модератор

Модератор

Watch as I make my slave catch my shit and piss in his mouth. You have disobeyed your mistress for the last time, and I do not have the patience to show you any more mercy. I don't want to hear a single word out of your mouth. Once my ass is on that seat, you will open wide, catch, and swallow everything. Are you Ready!
Models: scatdesire

Duration: 12 min 48 s
Size: 1.09 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-12-2019, 05:31 AM #569
Модератор

Модератор

We havent been here with You Guys for a while, but now were back with hot and kinky vid. Today I kept a poo inside my ass for all day long in order to give it warm smelly shit just in Teejays hands. I love when he smearing it all over my face, body, hair. Believe me sex was awesome and I hope You will enjoy with us.
Models: FetishPlay88

Duration: 13 min 5 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-12-2019, 05:32 AM #570
Модератор

Модератор

The girls prepare a spezial meal for tommy. It contains chewed food spit and piss!
Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 6 min 56 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Format: Windows Media
Size: 99.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile