Old 06-10-2019, 04:45 PM #5561
Модератор

Модератор

We love to play dirty doctor and patient , this time I went to the doctor Olga . Olga told me to undress and lay on the table for inspection . I lay down on the table and the doctor Olga took off my panties , first doctor Olga parted my labia , the anus and then took a gynecologic speculum and put me first in the pussy then in the ass who was full of shit . Olga put me gynecologic speculum in her pussy and brought her video camera so you could see what I got in the inside between my legs , then she inserted a gynecologic speculum in my anus and I shit through the mirror , how the fuck is it hard . Doctor Olga climbs on the table and begins to shit on me, the patient . Fuck she shit on me whore , Im all in the shit . Olga pulls out a gynecologic speculum from my ass and inserts in her pussy and collects his shit hands where wearing medical gloves and shoves me fuck your shit through a gynecologic speculum . Inside of my pussy very much shit .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 12 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.06 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 04:45 PM #5562
Модератор

Модератор

I Was filming this video in a public bathroom. Someone just used next to me the other toilet ? Im fully naked and I really really had to poo. I did not go toilet for 4 days before I made this vid. I felt I have a massive and huge poo in my slim body. Can you imagine how big turd I pushed out? ? Watch this video and youll wondering how can it be. I shit in my hand so I hold my Huge snake in my hand But maybe should put my other hand too to hold this turd. So long, big, massive turd. I never could imagine I can shit like this before ? At the end of the vid I show you my yummy poo in my hand. Enjoy it ?
Models: MissAnja

Duration: 5 min 37 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 610 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 04:47 PM #5563
Модератор

Модератор

I wear only black fishnet stockings in the video nothing more. After getting up i didnt pee because I was just wanted to show you how much I pee when I wake up, so just held it 1,50 or 2 hrs but I thought many times I wet myself. In the videos I tease you at start and tell you how im feeling myself. Really had to pee. Show up my sexy naked body tease you with sexy moves and then take the camera extremely close to my pussy and start to peeing. Camera got wet ? but in POV style I just hold it and showing a great view to my kitty. I pee a lot and its looks great. Then I show the mess around me on the floor

Duration: 11 min 5 s
Size: 328 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 04:47 PM #5564
Модератор

Модератор

A mysterious cult has the strange power of making girls doing disgusting things to each other. This includes shitting and feeding on it too! Their three worshippers first eat each others cunts and take turns sitting on each others faces. They take dumps on each other and feed on the morsels of shit that comes out of their assholes! Disgusting!
Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 23 min 31 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Format: Windows Media
Size: 288 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 04:49 PM #5565
Модератор

Модератор

I think it is a very sexy videoI really had to poo before So Im desperation so much! I wear silky red nightgown. Can you imagine that Im your naughty and sexy wife who just turning to very filthy and nasty girl? This horny wife wanna ride and fuck your hard dick but Oops.. happened something and I know you cannot resist this situation. I suck your hard dick lick it around then backward to the cam I just sit on you and happened what I wanted. You just slide inside my wet pussy that hard cock and I poop a really big one. Nasty, soft Diarrhea poop. So come tell me my dirty boy, how much you love this pic? Did you ever think about it? ? I fuck you and poop on you till I have nice orgasm. Fuck m little pussy and squirting for you ? and make big mess sexy, hot, nasty, dirty clip with lots of soft poop/diarrhea and cum hard. HD quality

Duration: 11 min 38 s
Size: 1.23 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 04:49 PM #5566
Модератор

Модератор

The human toilet is continue used of Lady Missy. She has to pee and poop again and shits a pretty big pile of shit in his toilet mouth. The toilet slaves mouth is full now.
Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 10 min 21 s
Size: 292 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 04:49 PM #5567
Модератор

Модератор

Lady pooping after a nightclub. After drinking alcohol, fruits and long dances, Alina felt that she wanted to shit. She came to me on the floor of the third night to record this video and drove back, because a taxi waited for her friend. Alina said she did not shit in the morning and I thought that her shit would stink heavily I was not mistaken! This is one of the sweetest, devilish shit from Alina!
Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 4 min 8 s
Size: 183 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 04:51 PM #5568
Модератор

Модератор

How wonderful to have a permanent toilet slave in the property, ready to eat my shit every time. Im just using his mouth like a toilet. He clean my shoes and lick my ass. Look at this and enjoy.
Models: marcos579

Duration: 8 min 48 s
Size: 516 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 04:51 PM #5569
Модератор

Модератор

We have a disgusting surprise for you. put your nose between ass cheeks so we can begin. I spread big beautiful ass and begin farting right in your face mmm make sure you take deep long breaths since a smell so delicious. After I'm done taking a fart right in your nose I decide I mine as well let all my shit out too.. I spreading my ass wide so my asshole is directly in your face in HD releasing one shit after the next all the while my asshole is so dirty with shit still stuck to it! This is a must have for your collection and I hope you are all enjoying my nasty videos because we have so many more coming your way!
Models: annalise

Duration: 10 min 13 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 894 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 04:51 PM #5570
Модератор

Модератор

In this video I wear only a see through white panty. I really have to poo and I desperation so much. Have to hold it back because I can poo in every each second. I tell you how much Im suffering and how bad feeling this. But besides this desperation encourage you to stroking that cock of yours nice and slowly first. Show off my panty and start to push big poo into my white panty. I push it hard. This scene is POV when I poo in, you can watching my shitty panty close up view. Then smearing and totally destroy it. So much poo. Smearing back and front then take it off and show you how to jerking your hard dick to my messy and dirty ass. I want to see your hard dick till I get messy. After that I show you my shit filled panty to the cam and start to licking my yummy poo. Hold it on my tounge and smear it on my teeth too. Swallow it. Do you wanna taste me as I did with my poop filled panty, dont you? So nice. Im your dirty princess you know it well ?

Duration: 16 min 17 s
Size: 1.73 GiB
Download From AnzFile