Old 06-10-2019, 03:58 PM #5461
Модератор

Модератор

1920×1080
Some of you may or may not know this but Im a crazy squirter, I love squiring and I have wanted to incorporate squirting on my shit for a while now. I finally get the courage!! I start out emptying my bladder and touching myself for you. I then turn around and let out all the good stuff. You can see everything coming up. No obstructed view or anything. I take a nice big shit- I show you my nice big pile and then move the camera so you can see me and the shit in front of me. I take out my hitachi and start playing with my pussy.
I am a little nervous but once I relax I squirt all over my shit and it is SOO hot. I giggle and moan at the same time. This was SO hot to film. I cant wait to experiment more for you.
Models: QuinnBrooks

Duration: 8 min 52 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 293 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 03:59 PM #5462
Модератор

Модератор

As their prof, Ive been wanting to flunk these spoiled girls because they havent been to school much. But these bitches know my weakness and they want to give me what I want..fresh scat! After school, they went to my apartment and then they strip me off my clothes and chained my wrists. They take turns sitting over my face and unloading smelly scat, which I took all in my mouth. They shit on a glass bowl and they make me eat it, which I did without protest.
Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 51 min 15 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Format: Windows Media
Size: 816 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 03:59 PM #5463
Модератор

Модератор

I had a request for a self pee video. I had never done one before, so I figured Id give it a shot. I turn myself upside down and spread my legs wide. I found it a bit difficult to pee at first, but after a few pushes a hissy squirt of pee jets out of my pussy and onto my face. I let out a few farts from the pushing. I continue to pee. It trickles down my body a little but the stream mostly lands on my face and in my hair. It gets in my eyes and even up my nose. I was not expecting them to burn so much! It also got in my ears as well. My face and hair were soaked with urine.
Models: evakokoro

Duration: 3 min 28 s
Size: 117 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 03:59 PM #5464
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me smear poo all over my body, talk dirty to you, and get off with the poo covering my vagina. No toys, just fingers and poo. Let's have some fun together!
Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 6 min 37 s
Size: 952 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 03:59 PM #5465
Модератор

Модератор

Alina swims and dumps a huge shit. Alina rests bathes in the lake, sunbaths. Suddenly, Alina felt a strong desire to empty the intestines. We quickly found a deserted place, in a forest nearby. The tender ass of Alina has a huge piece of smelly shit with diarrhea.
Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 10 min 31 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 466 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 04:00 PM #5466
Модератор

Модератор

My little, horny, bitchy girlfriend Louise-Tztztz . as if the slut was not enough to be pushed by the Scatsisters (the clip you can see here in the shop), no now she is still pissed and choked Also itself. Hmmmmmmmm .. Kisses Suzan
Models: SuzanDirty

Duration: 6 min 20 s
Size: 133 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 04:00 PM #5467
Модератор

Модератор

I have been so gassy all day and decided to unleash my nasty stench all over my stuffed toy!
You get to see my sexy, tight ass in nearly see through yoga pants.
I pull the pants down and stick my bare asshole right up against my plush releasing my super stinky farts!
You get to see the plush right near my bare ass in various positions throughout the video.
This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
Models: xrussianbeautyx

Duration: 10 min 10 s
Size: 756 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 04:00 PM #5468
Модератор

Модератор

I, Mistress Anna, in my infinite mercy, have decided to further your descent into toilet-hood by preceding your use as a toilet with prolonged face-sitting and masturbation therapy. The slave is sexually excited by the vibrator and my ministrations of my beautiful hands while his breathe is robbed by my ass. The sexual pleasure/humiliation mix deepens the slave's submission.
The slave's tongue, driven by suffocation induced desperation, sends wave of pleasure through my body and face, which you get to see in an inset closeup throughout the video. The sounds of my voice as I am cumming are amazing. Naturally, once I am satisfied, the slave's sexual stimulation ends.
But I am not completely done with him since, of course, once I have cum I need to take a shit. Luckily my slave is already in position. He may not get to orgasm but it will at least have the great honor of serving as my shit receptacle! I know you are masturbating while watching this video, so remember, before your squirt your penis pus, to beg me for permission, PLEASE MISTRESS ANNA, LET ME BE YOUR TOILET!
Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 8 min 29 s
Size: 715 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 04:00 PM #5469
Модератор

Модератор

We made a small Scat Party with Lady Amy, Lady Grace and Lady Sandy. Lady Amy want to shit in a slaves mouth for her first time and our 2 toilet slaves are perfectly for that. In this part you can enjoy how my fresh big bunch fill the mouth of our toilet slave.
Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 14 min 15 s
Size: 417 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 04:00 PM #5470
Модератор

Модератор

A girl has her legs taped to a chair and her hands handcuffed. Her bare pussy is exposed. She has been bound for a long time. The initial fear of being tied up and left to sit has gone. Now she has to pee very badly. She cant untape herself because of the handcuffs. Her bladder is very full and she is being watched by a camera so that she doesnt escape. The camera is located up next to her bare vagina. If she pees, then she will be seen. She struggles but she cannot manage to break free. She is so stressed out and her bladder is screaming in pain. She cant help but cry. She has to pee that bad. The crying causes her bladder muscles to loosen an she involuntarily starts to pee. This causes her to cry more. The pee stream gets stronger the more she cries. A pool of pee forms under her vagina. She cant stop peeing. When she is finished peeing, she is forced to sit in her own urine. The warmness of the pee calms her down a bit along with the fact that her bladder is no longer full. How long will she sit in her own piss? She feels humiliated.
Models: evakokoro

Duration: 6 min 54 s
Size: 813 MiB
Download From AnzFile