Old 06-10-2019, 03:30 PM #5391
Модератор

Модератор

This is a video where i share with you things you never knew and things youve always wanted to know..
I go into great detail in all my questions that you guys wanted me to to awnser with lots of giggles from me too..
I talk about the things i love about scat, how it all started, my best video i enjoyed, what i love the most, and all my other fetishes i like
I show one of my fetishes in this which is peeing and at the end i tell you what scat video gave me the most mind blowing orgasm and i cum while i tell you all about it.
You get to know my age and other sexual things you never knew ?
ENJOY AND WELCOME TO MY WORLD X
Models: evamarie88

Duration: 24 min 25 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 03:31 PM #5392
Модератор

Модератор

I have been experiencing the most excruciating stomach pains and constantly feeling bloated all week long.
I have been suffering in pain on the toilet all week long and have been going nonstop!
The worst part is my logs have been EXTREMELY stinky to the point I can barely deal with them.
My stomach has not been happy and it felt amazing to release the poops that were causing me so much pain.
This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
Models: xrussianbeautyx

Duration: 13 min 14 s
Size: 979 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 03:31 PM #5393
Модератор

Модератор

Im such a hot sexy bbw and you love smelling my dirty shit! I bend over spread my fat ass and take a gigantic smelly poop for you and I want you to sniff every bit of my stench! Inhaling deep as I push out my turds!
Models: FilthyBre

Duration: 3 min 50 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 334 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 03:31 PM #5394
Модератор

Модератор

Pretty young lady takes a shit, eat some and get fuck with shit all over her.
Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 28 min 15 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Format: Windows Media
Size: 515 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 03:31 PM #5395
Модератор

Модератор

Im in my hotel room and I just really have to poo. Im fully naked in this video. I put my hair in pig tail. Tease you over and over with lots of sexy moves. Touching my body and please myself. I want you to turn on by me till Im naked. Showing off many times my firm tits, nice pink pussy and perfect ass. Spreading few times to get nicer view. Backwards to cam I just start to finger my asshole and feel have so much poo in but dont release it yet. Just keep fingering my asshole then put in my mouth. So I just doing ass to mouth playing and my finger getting dirty every time when finger myself. Smear it on tongue. Feel so good so much pleasure to my asshole. Show you many times close to cam that my big poo just watching out ? Then Start to pooping and a big, long, massive shit coming out. I want to hold in my hand but fall down. Then comes out more and more poop. Pick up my big shit from floor and show you how nice and yummy. After then I smear it all over on my body. Make myself so messy. Slow sexy smearing. Tits, tummy, legs,arms, pussy covered by my shit. So do you like watch you see? ? Had a great smell in the bathroom too. I think its a very hot poo clip with lots of teasing, big turd and body smearing. Enjoy it!
Models: MissAnja

Duration: 11 min 56 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 353 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 03:31 PM #5396
Модератор

Модератор

Im so excited to say my slave who had been traveling is back to enjoy my delicious scat! Come watch as I get him on his knees while I sit on a chair, legs spread wide open
Old 06-10-2019, 03:31 PM #5397
Модератор

Модератор

I show you my dirty diaper with nasty buttplug, then proceed to use it as my pacifier. After that I smear the mess all over myself and tell you how much I love it and how I want you to lick me clean. Then I hump my pillow and use my hitachi until I cum. This was a custom, so I use that persons name throughout.
Models: cybertoilet

Duration: 20 min 12 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 03:32 PM #5398
Модератор

Модератор

I ate a lot yesterday and feel like its gonna be a big one so I get into the bath tub. I had some corn and steak as you see from the poop I spread all over my body after taking that huge shit in the tub. I call it my Shit Bath! LOL Very very nasty
Models: mystresstee

Duration: 9 min 21 s
Size: 1.28 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 03:32 PM #5399
Модератор

Модератор

For this continuous and unedited video, I have Kara eat 6 servings of mashed potatoes in the kitchen and then tell her to come into the living room to have fun with me. She realizes that I want her to get my almost 10 inch dick messy. 11 liquidy and luxurious puke counts are in this hot clip. ?
18 minutes of pure, sexy, slut vomit! Kara loves being facefucked so much that she proves it to me by taking my cock deep down her throat until she pukes. I shove my cock down her throat, pushing her head down with my hand at the back of her head. Her large breasts peek out from time to time, making it even sexier.
It doesn't take long until she starts to empty her stomach, and loads of mashed potatoes are flowing out of her mouth. I hold her head in position and force her to keep my hard cock in her mouth while she is puking. She struggles and asks for me to cum for her. She says her belly is all empty, but surprise there is more left!
Vomit comes out of her nostril as she struggles to keep my cock and her own puke in her mouth. I keep pushing down her throat until she vomits up some more and more.
I spend the next ten minutes emptying out Kara's stomach by facefucking her and making her choke on my cock. My cum drips down her tongue and onto the mess. We say how dirty we are and Kara says, ”Bye, bye!”.
Models: KaraInCuffs

Duration: 18 min 19 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 1.70 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 03:33 PM #5400
Модератор

Модератор

Well this video is different from others what Ive made before. Because in this you dont see me pooping only you can watch and hear how I desperate on sit on toilet. I dont show the poop in the water only you able to see my dirty asshole to wipe at the end. I wrap around myself a towel and tell you my tummy is pretty bad. Grumble which is not nice. You can see the reactions on my face until I do sit on toilet and you able to hear the loud noises what my asshole did. I pee with strong stream as well. Creak noises leave my ass out. I tell you I have to fart but its not coming. I get up from toilet and bend over to make myself fart but instead you can hear me QUEEFING loudly close up to cam. My tummy is bad. I try to push out more poop or fart but Im finished it seems to me. So I wipe out my asshole to show off it as was dirty and flush it