Duration: 1 min 13 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 90.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 01:50 PM #5212
Модератор

Модератор

Just having a lazy Sunday when I felt a storm of farts coming on and was in the mood to do some sexy seductive farting. I slowly dance for you (near my full length mirror so you get 2 views!) and unload some huge farts both while dancing and also some close up and in your face. After I have removed the majority of my clothes I lay on the bed and fart legs spread facing you so you have easy access to get your nose right up in my ass crack hehe. After that I flip around so my ass is in your face this is a position I have not ever tried farting in before and I was REALLY happy with it it was very fun and sexy. Big finale as always in that new position ? Tons of farts in this video. Oh also I get quite turned on farting and dancing so I pleasure myself a bit in the video ?
Models:

Duration: 13 min 16 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 615 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 01:50 PM #5213
Модератор

Модератор

This clip shows both the piss and shit segments from two different angles. Both angles are shown consecutively. After the two camera angles are shown consecutively, you have a stacked view where the angles are shown in a picture in picture window. (25:11 long)
When the slave arrived for a weekend visit, I took advantage of using it as my full toilet almost immediately. I took measures to restrain the slave tightly, as I had no idea what to expect from it. I used rope on the limbs and placed the head between two cinder blocks. This way, I knew it could not turn its head or try to fight the training. I emptied my bladder into the slave first. When my bladder was empty, I shit. When I shit, it was a lot. I was a little impressed with myself. He kept it all in his mouth at first and wouldn't swallow. His mouth got very full because I wouldn't stop going. Some of it got on his face. Since he couldn't use his hands, I used mine to guide the errant bit into his mouth for him. It took a little bit of coaxing to get all of it down into him. The toilet swallowed it all. It was rewarded with some nice spit. The spit really helped wash it down, so I could be sure that all of it was going into him. That gave me the idea that on day 2, I would empty my bladder into a separate container and later use the piss to use to wash down the shit. I think it's a really generous idea that will help the slave with the task of swallowing everything for me.
-Lola
Models: BratPrincess

Duration: 25 min 11 s
Size: 1.62 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 01:51 PM #5214
Модератор

Модератор

In this multi-day compilation video, I show myself eating multiple meals and then releasing them as tons of shits into the toilet.
This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
Models: xrussianbeautyx

Duration: 10 min 17 s
Size: 761 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 01:51 PM #5215
Модератор

Модератор

this litlle doll princess do not want acept that I am the only true Princess. i put her in my ass hole to make her understand, but this stupid girl wanna escape while i am polishing my taths! For a punishmant i shit on her!
Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 5 min 41 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 214 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 01:51 PM #5216
Модератор

Модератор

I have such a filthy asshole! Whenever I fuck my dildos they come out covered in shit! Its the same when I get my ass fucked by a real cock!
I love getting my asshole fucked! Im a huge anal whore! It feels amazing to get my shithole ripped open by a nice hard cock! I love it when my filthy butthole gets the cock nice and dirty! I get so turned on when I turn around and see shit streaks on the cock that was just fucking my asshole! I open my mouth and beg to suck my dirty starfish tracks off of the cock! Shit covered blow jobs are the best!
I love being a filthy anal slut and getting fucked by this nice black dildo! My shithole gets my toy covered in my poop! It makes my pussy nice and wet as I keep fucking my shit covered cock! I talk dirty to you and tell you what a nasty anal slut I am! Its time to suck this dirty cock clean! I love the taste of my shit on a nice hard cock!
Yum!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 6 min 37 s
Size: 1.03 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 01:53 PM #5217
Модератор

Модератор

Walk on the street ended up that I very much wanted to use the toilet I found a secluded place and began to piss and shit outdoors . After my ass out the crap on it came large flies will Write for you a custom video of your script , ready to bring to life almost anything you want , any fantasy on the theme of the toilet . Do not hesitate to write , Im waiting for your scripts for filming .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 7 min 2 s
Size: 685 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 01:53 PM #5218
Модератор

Модератор

Beautiful day to open the blinds and be naked isn't it ? Yessss and what's even better is putting on a Nasty show! It's a quickie for my nadtyboys I'm topless and need to go to the bathroom so I begin to pee in a container some gets all on my leg which youll lick up later haha after pissing I turn around showing my freckled ass and begin to shit some turds but then a semi thick medium size load comes flowing out and mmmm did that feel good my little mixture in my container I shake up and show off to you and whoever is watching from outside this video gets straight to the point come find out
Old 06-10-2019, 01:54 PM #5219
Модератор

Модератор

Ohh, it was hard because I cant to poop four days! I felt it thick sausage into me but she dont want get out!! She gave me serious discomfort. At the last I win constipation with pain, groans and moans, helped myself by my hands. Dont miss. This turd was solid and tasty!
Models: Valleo

Duration: 58 s 240 ms
Size: 76.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 01:55 PM #5220
Модератор

Модератор

I have diarrhea and I decided to record a video for you , how do I poop and after I had lightened and my ass is already empty , and on the plate is a heap of Poo I decided to try their shit taste . The sense of sweetness and something new . My shit is so delicious I want to try him ?
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 8 min 1 s
Size: 785 MiB
Download From AnzFile