Old 06-10-2019, 11:57 AM #4961
Модератор

Модератор

Good lawd the sites and sounds coming out of Arias Ass in this clip will blow your mind!! Enjoy as she pees, poots, and plopz in four All action, no filter clips!! Try not to get hypnotized by her 0”!!! When she spreads her asscheeks as she lets those green and brown logs squeeze and even shoot out her hole, you will want to explode!!! She gets straight to the action, rushing to get her work clothes off to let loose. Enjoy ass the ass grabbing, ass spreading, Grunts, plops and strains!! Arias juicy ass was on full display!! Nothing like seeing her slide in and out of those lovely boy shorts and thongs!!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 5 min 36 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 400 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:58 AM #4962
Модератор

Модератор

Amanda has a huge load of shit in her ass! I want it in my mouth so bad! I need to see her beautiful asshole open up and watch that monster load of shit fall into my mouth!
I lay down on the floor and Amanda squats over my face. She starts to push and I start to smell the poop in her ass! My pussys all wet and Im so excited! I cant wait any longer! I need her poop in my mouth! I open my mouth wide and beg for her shit! Finally her hole opens up and this amazing load of hot, smelly shit comes bursting out and falls right into my open, waiting, mouth! Her shit keeps coming and falling into my mouth! I cant believe she has so much poop in her ass! My mouth is over flowing and theres shit all over my face!
When Amandas ass is empty she looks down at me and see how full out mouth is! She kisses my shit filled mouth and starts to smear her shit into my skin. Its so warm and feels so good! I love how dirty I feel with a mouthful of Amandas shit!
Watch us get really dirty! We smear her shit all over and kiss each other. Amanda chews on her shit and makes is really runny and wet with her spit! She spits it out all over my tits! I suck on her big nipples. We roll around and get so dirty together with Amandas shit! We are two very happy, dirty, scat girls!
Enjoy!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 11 min 4 s
Size: 1.81 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:58 AM #4963
Модератор

Модератор

Sumday morning scat play, enjoy!
Models: FetishPlay88

Duration: 10 min 31 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 233 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:58 AM #4964
Модератор

Модератор

I do pee and poo in a bowl, smear it on my body and face, fuck my pussy with dildo, some vomit then
Models: HappySloth

Duration: 22 min 34 s
Size: 492 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:59 AM #4965
Модератор

Модератор

Alina smoking and creampie pooping - REALLY close-up!
Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 10 min 1 s
Size: 372 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:59 AM #4966
Модератор

Модератор

Ive been holding in this shit for 2 hours. In this video, I talk to you throughout; telling you how my belly feels so full bulging under my dress; what I ate for dinner and how heavenly my shit smells. This video was so satisfying to make, and I know that it will be so satisfying for you to watch. Lots of love, Tilly x
Models: Spankmepink

Duration: 5 min 44 s
Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
Size: 232 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 12:00 PM #4967
Модератор

Модератор

OH MY LORT!! Just when I thought it couldnt get better than Ayannas July 4th antics, then came July 12th!! All these clips happened over the course of one day!!! Ayanna had a real bad case of gas and the shits only problem was she was at work!!! Enjoy as she starts off with some nice panty farts. Then enjoy as she decides to make the most of all this gas and shit and decide to make some of her funkiest clips yet! She had to go shit 5 times while on a double shift I can personally say I have never had to shit more than once in a day at work!! Enjoy as she poops on the floor on a plate, then does a nice overhead shot, a nice front facing shot so you can hear and see her grunts and strains, and then several rearview shots. A TON of farting, sharting, and plops in between!!! July 12 with go down as the Shittiest day ever!!! Well over 20 minutes of farting and shitting from one long day at work!! What the hell did she eat?!!!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 20 min 10 s
Size: 478 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 12:00 PM #4968
Модератор

Модератор

Meet my new premium video)) One of the best videos from first person it contains: a really giant pile of fresh, flavorful, shit, chocolate” cock of my beloved daddy, smearing shit all over her body, face and so on) Dirty sex. Dirty Masturbation. super hot and dirty blowjob with chocolate” and sperm!) And much more!)) Want to play with me daddy? (As always amazing quality, at an attractive price) (PS: look carefully GIF (demo video) sometimes it cant boot fully, also see the original screenshots that convey the real quality of the video) I Love you, stay in touch)
Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 10 min 29 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Format: Windows Media
Size: 605 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 12:00 PM #4969
Модератор

Модератор

This is my first puke video but not the last one Im sure. Well at the beginning I really have to pee desperation so much. I felt lots of time I will peeing in my pants. But I hold it as a good girl. So I tell you how much I need to pee right now and you can see on my face too. Then I take a glass and filling up with my pee and pouring into a plastic container, then fill up again my glass then repeat it. So now I tell you I going to drink my pee, what still warm probably I will vomiting. I slide my finger on my throat I retch and puked myself. You can see clearly I vomiting in my green tub. Then I drink more and more of my pee and repeat it all. I tell you how I feel myself but I have smile on my face ? At the end I showing you in the tub my vomit what is mucous. Watch me first time making vomiting video and gonna make another soon. Enjoy it.
Models: MissAnja

Duration: 16 min 41 s
Size: 493 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 12:00 PM #4970
Модератор

Модератор

I have a Giant Smelly Shit and I want to see it inside your mouth. Fortunately, I have a toilet and I use it in everyday life. Shortly Ill fill his mouth with my long thick turd because my shit has an inexpressible flavor and excellent taste. Of course the slave will have to eat everything!
Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 9 min 7 s
Size: 792 MiB
Download From AnzFile