Old 06-10-2019, 11:13 AM #4881
Модератор

Модератор

New incredible video like the good old days. Absolutely insane action, I insert my fingers in the ass to my husband Great Mr. Anonymus, lick his dirty butthole and his shit from my fingers, then smear fragrant shit on his dick, sucking and stroking to him in passing swallowing small portions of his tart shit!) For which I get a powerful sperm shot in the face. A truly depraved and hot video. You just need to relax, and preparing for really extreme scat show with male shit, because I always know what you really want! Unbelievable quality, high resolution and, as always, a great price will help you make your choice. I have a new camera, a lot of free time and a million incredible and crazy ideas!) Stay with me, I love you!)
Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 10 min 35 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.50 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:13 AM #4882
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me spread my legs for you and push out these ass chunks. I love having you watch me and it feels so good to push out. I go nice and slow I can feel the hard logs through my pussy walls when I finger myself while I poop. Do you want to taste it? Itll turn me on so much if you taste it. I want you to taste my dirty nasty poop. Taste me. Take a good look at the ass it came from while you taste it for me. Smear it all over you. Make a mess with it! I want to play with my pussy while I watch you.
Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 10 min 44 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 779 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:13 AM #4883
Модератор

Модератор

Pooing on the floor while standing up
Models: nastyangelbitch

Duration: 26 s 368 ms
Size: 41.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:14 AM #4884
Модератор

Модератор

I fuck my ass with my big purple dildo until its covered in my shit..and take a few short breaks to suck my big toe.next I poop and pee a huge puddle on the floor and fuck my ass nice and deep with dirty shitty dildo. I squat and then ass ride my toy while vibing my clit with my pink vibrator wand and then I cum super hard!
Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 9 min 3 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 125 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:14 AM #4885
Модератор

Модератор

Dirty Anal before bed time , no make up , relaxed ? I feeled a lot Poo in my asshole so made this video Fuck ass with thin long vibrator and Poo, take tender shit pieces and Smearing on Ass, continue play for more Poo and Smearing again and tease .
Models: DirtyLena___

Duration: 20 min 47 s
Size: 907 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:14 AM #4886
Модератор

Модератор

my asshole is so lose and shitty. his smeared dick is going in my ass so easy. and my shit is just dripping shit from my lose asshole
Models: dirtyamateurs

Duration: 4 min 57 s
Size: 290 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:15 AM #4887
Модератор

Модератор

Alina dancing and BIG pooping - REALLY close-up!
Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 6 min 32 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 243 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:16 AM #4888
Модератор

Модератор

I ate way too much last night. While drinking my first cup of coffee this morning, I feel a sudden urge to make a massive dump for you. Watch as I drop my firm thick logs from my tight little asshole. I squat and let you see my warm piss shoot out of my pink pussy. I see how you are stroking your cock in a feverish rhythm. I simply cant resist teasing you further. I show you the pile of warm shit Ive made before slowly rubbing it all over my beautiful body. Now get ready shit slave. Youre going to lick every last drop off of me. You wont be allowed to miss a single inch.
Models: VeronicaSteam

Duration: 9 min 29 s
Size: 417 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:17 AM #4889
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me in this video being totally naked. I start with some stretching because its good for my body and keep myself firm. I have to mention also desperation to poo. I held it for 2 days. I do some sexy stretching, hold the position for few second each and you got sexy view once I show off my butt from behind and got dirty my little tight asshole already. As I mentioned desperately have to poo but I prefer to hold it and tease you by stretching body first. After some posing laying down on back spread legs wide apart and just look the reactions on my face how bad have to poo. Amazing view to my body and perfect long and large poo and lots of pee then
Old 06-10-2019, 11:18 AM #4890
Модератор

Модератор

1080 HD Day In the Life of a Human Toilet (The Flapper Valve Saga) The flapper valve on the toilet in the girls' apartment is broken. They don't know how to fix it. They've called up one of their boyfriends to come over and fix it for them, and in the meantime, they tie up a slave and put a funnel in his mouth. He will have to be their toilet now. They assure the slave that the new arrangement is only temporary. The girls use the toilet slave back to back. They both have been holding it awhile. Two girls' pee is an awful lot in the slave's belly for his first time. After the girls use their new human toilet, they leave.
A few hours later, Amadahy comes back from class. The flapper valve has still not been repaired. She uses the slave's mouth instead.
A little while later a Lola comes back. She pees in the human toilet. Again, she reassures the slave that the flapper valve will eventually be repaired.
The next day, the flapper valve has, of course, still not been fixed. Lola awakens and uses the human toilet. She thanks the toilet for being such a sport.
Amadahy comes in shortly after. She applies her lip gloss while peeing. Then, she tramples the slave's full-belly while she wipes.
Lola comes back in a few hours later. She assures the slave that the plumber is on his way, maybe not today, but possibly tomorrow. She pees again, then leaves.
Lola comes back again, and again, she pees. She's been drinking a new detox tea. It makes her pee at least once an hour.
Amadahy comes in a little later, right after her shower. She sits, naked, on the human toilet and pees.
It's safe to assume, at this point, that the plumber will never show up. The toilet slave has become a permanent fixture in the girls' apartment. (14:13 long)
Production Note: This clip is softcore erotica, no explicit camera angles! The funnel used was black and discreet. No pee is shown, the slave drinks directly from the funnel. You can hear the bathroom sounds, and the sound of the slave swallowing on the audio.
Clip Contains: Amadahy, Lola, Toilet Slavery, Pee
Models: BratPrincess

Duration: 14 min 13 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile