Old 06-10-2019, 10:24 AM #4781
Модератор

Модератор

Taking a hot sexy shit in my sexy red fishnets, feels so good pressed up against my fat ass.
Models: nastyangelbitch

Duration: 46 s 336 ms
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 72.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 10:24 AM #4782
Модератор

Модератор

I have very serious constipation. I have not been in the toilet for almost three days. Its too much! I feel pain in the abdomen and intestines. There is too much in me. Everything gathered. I feel heavy. I go to the toilet but it is not easy. I push and push. Im sweaty and hurt like hell. But I did it A few bombs at a time.
Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 11 min 52 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 616 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 10:25 AM #4783
Модератор

Модератор

Video 1: Piss big poop into toilet with closeup afterwards.
Video 2: Thick poop onto plate.
Video 3: Youre my filthy toilet slave and I want you to catch my shit before it falls into the toilet. Show me how much you want it and clean my asshole slave.
Video 4: Watch me make a big shitty mess on the side of the tub.
Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 8 min 23 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 837 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 10:25 AM #4784
Модератор

Модератор

Submissive slut swallows cum, drool, puke and piss cocktail and a slave, 3 times EXTREME squirtingin the mouth!: At my last GangBang in Emmen, I wanted to swallow a hot, cum, piss, drool and vomit, cocktail, before the men fucked me hard. So I took my sexy bitch cup and asked the men, to fuck me hard in my mouth, and to piss and to cumshot in the cup! Since they fucked me really hard, my mouth, I had extremely to drool and to puke! Of course I also let the drool and vomit go into the cup. A total of 5 men used me dirty. So that the cup was pretty full afterwards, with plenty of piss, drool, vomit and sperm. This hot and dirty cocktail, I then completely drunk and swallowed! Afterwords one of the men, (of the 15 men who came to my hot fuck event) wanted to swallow my hot pussy juice. So he has laid down under my horny, wet and ringed cunt, and I have my pierced clit, with a vibrator, processed! Here I have 3 times, in a high arc squirted and the user, liter wise, my hot pussy juice injected into the mouth and on the body!
Models: RosellaExtrem

Duration: 10 min 58 s
Size: 1.55 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 10:25 AM #4785
Модератор

Модератор

I run quick to the toilet because I have a direah.
Feeling horny today. You can see I am all yet down there
Models: kinkycat

Duration: 2 min 15 s
Size: 214 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 10:26 AM #4786
Модератор

Модератор

This is my first poop video! Yay! I was a bit nervous to be honest but I ended up having so much fun with this one. I lay on my back and put my feet over my head and let it plop onto the pad. then I lay out some plastic so I can do multiple dirty enemas to really clean out my ass in the same position. I get really turned on with how dirty they are and begin to rub my clit in excitement.
Please be sure to write a review after your purchase
This will help in quality control..
Thank you
Kisses
Abigail
Models: AbigailDupree

Duration: 18 min 16 s
Size: 1.92 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 10:26 AM #4787
Модератор

Модератор

Smoking Redd is here to give you guidance while you jerk off. You have been fortunate to watch her. Shes even let you enjoy her family and friends (Shame on you if you havent been to support Mama Juicy Redd too!!). Now that she has your attention she commands you to do as she says while you pleasure yourself. She will instruct every second so dont do shit until she tells you to!! Calling out instructions while pushing out a painful shit! Be Thankful you lucky bastard!! She has her own special way she wants you to play along with her, so go grab your lotion when she asks and you better not cum untill she tells you to!!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 8 min 38 s
Size: 249 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 10:27 AM #4788
Модератор

Модератор

Theres nothing Kim likes more than bouncing around on her boyfriend, with his cock pounding hard in and out of her.
But having a diaper loaded with poop at the same time makes things 100 percent hotter! When her boyfriend pulls down the back of her diaper, things really begin to get messy. Kims butt is covered in smelly poop, and its not long before her boyfriends cock is too!
If you love dirty clips. youre going to love this one. 20 minutes of Messy, poop filled sex!
Models: MessyGirls

Duration: 21 min 26 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 143 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 10:27 AM #4789
Модератор

Модератор

Beautiful Redhead Pukes @Club
I was out at the club and ate some spicy chicken wings and started feeling really bad!!
I walk you though me making myself throw up. I puke up big chunks of chicken and feel so much better.
ENJOY EVERYONE!
From your favorite redhead1
Models: AutumnYoung

Duration: 4 min 22 s
Size: 737 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 10:28 AM #4790
Модератор

Модератор

Lola Toilet Fed Cum from Toes (2 Cameras Full Screen or PIP) (1080 HD)
Production Note: This clip was shot with two cameras. You can choose to download the full screen or the picture in picture version.
1080 HD I lecture this slave about a failure it had earlier in the morning. Off camera, earlier in the day, had a huge movement. I called for this toilet to come immediately and overfilled its mouth with just a tremendous amount of shit. I got mad at the slave because he was boasting that he thought that he could consume a lot of My shit, even more than My best human toilets. Well, when it came down to it he failed Me. The urge to go came on suddenly. I didn't capture the scene on camera. He failed to consume the majority of the massive movement. Needless to say, I was disappointed. I held his face down into the huge pile of shit that he had failed to eat. I humiliated him and make him fuck his fist until he came on the bathroom floor with my boot on the back of his head and his face held down into a pile of shit. So, as this clip starts, I'm still mad about the failure earlier in the morning and I lecture the slave about disappointing Me. I piss in the slave's mouth. I slap its face a few times to let it know I'm still upset. I make it edge itself towards orgasm while I force it to open its mouth so I can shit in it. This was not a huge shit, just whatever was left after that massive morning movement. Doesn't matter. The toilet still has to chew and swallow it all. Sometimes, when training slaves, it is better to give them a task they can manage as opposed to one they are sure to fail. It was successful in consuming this smaller movement. I stand over it and verbally humiliate it while it chews and swallows My shit. I'm slightly less disappointed after it completes this relatively simple consumption task. I make it repeat a humiliating mantra. I allow the slave to cum onto its belly while lying on the bathroom floor underneath My foot. I spit on its worthless dick as it jerks itself while lying between My legs, right below My Cunt. When the toilet slave climaxes, I scoop up its mess with my toes. I put My toes straight into its mouth and make it lick and suck its cum from them. Only a true loser would lick its own cum off of a foot after having had its mouth just used as a full toilet. I'm done using its mouth, so I make the slave leave to go get it's chastity device. He's going right back in the male chastity until I decide to use its mouth for another training session. He's a very horny slave, and the horny ones are always the easiest to train. Very motivated to earn an orgasm. Full-screen version (23:14 long). Picture in picture version (11:44 long).
Clip Contains: Lola, Female Domination, Toilet Slavery, Scat, Pee, Full Consumption, Punishment, Humiliation, Chastity (discussed not shown), Masturbation Encouragement, Edging, Brain Re-Training, Slave Training, Male Cum Swallowing, Cum Licked off Toes
Models: BratPrincess

Duration: 23 min 14 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 1.63 GiB
Download From AnzFile