Old 06-09-2019, 06:56 PM #4471
Модератор

Модератор

In this video, I am shit in a chair, legs spread. I put piss on the chair and sit in the urine. And further I eat shit and masturbate sitting in a puddle of urine))
Models: ScatLina

Duration: 9 min 12 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 538 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:56 PM #4472
Модератор

Модератор

You ready to do what I fucking tell you? You better, if you ever want me to play with you again. Today isnt about being gentle, slave. I want you to work for the right to eat my shit. Youre going to be my toy, my plaything, to humiliate and order around. Im going to break you. And I know you wont say no, cuz youre so desperate for a girl to shit for you, arent you, slave? And not only that, but you cant say no to a hot girl with a plump bubble butt like mine, ready to erupt with shit now, can you? Haha, of course not now behold my giant load, shit as it bursts right out my ass, and take a deep breath, cuz first Im gonna SMOTHER you, breathe in my dirty hole and lick it clean, slave! Serve me well or youll die under this ass!
Good slave, now pay attention, Im going to tell you EXACTLY how youre going to play with, jerk off to and eat my shit!
Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 11 min 1 s
Size: 373 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:57 PM #4473
Модератор

Модератор

***PLEASE READ: Babushka only shows you her big brown mess in the toilet in ONLY ONE SCENE!!! These are videos of them SITTING on the toilet, not see-all graphic scenes***
My sister Babushka on the toilet! Three scenes of my sexy and funny sister on the toilet, her famous big booty dropping big fat logs. In one of the scenes, she shows you just how big her dump is! AMAZING logs!
AND!!! One approximately 40 second clip of MY MOM taking a big dump. She asked that we not film her face in that clip, so her head is cut off in her scene.
We really are a special family of farters and poopers, aren't we? HAHA
Models: peteuse

Duration: 8 min 14 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 125 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:57 PM #4474
Модератор

Модератор

My mistress want to surprise me and call her good friend to use me both of them sametime, and humiliate me in front of her.i accepted my fate and receiving their piss directly in my throat one after another, drink it, then both shitting in my open mouth sametime ? No sound today, because they laugh too much and make jokes about this kinky situation. We are waiting for requests if somebody want something with us. Enjoy the double piss and shitting video in FULL HD
Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 13 min 20 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Format: AVI
Size: 144 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:57 PM #4475
Модератор

Модератор

Pushing out thick juicy shits out of my cute little butthole. feeling my turds stretch my pucker open, I birth my loads with throaty groans and breathless gasps. I make sure to show you my poopy butthole
Old 06-09-2019, 06:57 PM #4476
Модератор

Модератор

Im so excited to have some filthy fun today, I havent had any proper scat play for a week! Holidays, family visits, you know how it is Im so hungry for the taste of my own shit, but I bet youre hungrier, arent you, my little toilet slave? Dont you love the lingerie Ive worn for today? How it frames my phat ass and pussy? I make it clap to tease you, arent you just dying to eat the shit thatll come out of this godly ass? Maybe youre worth it.if you beg me, first, and I humiliate you for being the lowly scat slave that you are! Get down on the floor
I shit and piss right in your waiting mouth! I pick up a large turd that fell out of your mouth and shove it back ineat it all, slave! Chew it up! Theres even more thats fallen out of your mouth, cmon, I want you to gobble it up, slurp it, wanna hear you slurpingMmm its so fucking hot watching you swallow my shit, my hand reaches down to finger my clit pump your cock, slave I want you to cum with me, on the count of 3. One.. Two.. *gasp* Three!!
**The mark that sometimes peeks above my lingerie on my left thigh is a bruise from a bad fall I had last week. No worries, Im ok now, and ready to get nasty! **
Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 9 min 47 s
Size: 315 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:58 PM #4477
Модератор

Модератор

Christina put her shit in her animal. Christina does not like to ask for long to swallow, if I do not obey she commits a series 5 strong blows! These sessions cause me real fear of them, but I like to be there and do everything that girls order and endure the pain. This time Christinas shit was very thick and sticky she ate pork chops, and the meat gives a very thick consistency, which is difficult to swallow unless thoroughly chewed. But Christina does not like to wait her goal is to quickly put all the shit in me. Swallowing large badly chewed pieces is very difficult, but Christina is hurting very much!
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 17 min 54 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 624 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:58 PM #4478
Модератор

Модератор

Hello slave, how are you? Today I would like to do something special for you, something really extreme and dirty: I want to paint a picture for you. But I do not have colors and palettes. But I have a lot of shit. I know that you are afraid of that but I also know that the idea is a big turn-on for you and your cock is already getting hard. Taste the aroma and think how lucky you are: many slaves would like to get this picture from me but only a few are allowed this privilege. But I want to do more with you: I want you to eat my shit!!!
Models: scatdesire

Duration: 7 min 1 s
Size: 611 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:58 PM #4479
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Roberta just record another full diarrhea meal with her personal toilet. She love to serve the suculent meal from time to time for her loser. Today she begin with a facesitting session, with many farting scenes, ass worshipping through her spandex, leggings, and a enormous meal with her diarrhea. All for her toilet to chew, eat, ingest and smear on his body.

Duration: 18 min 55 s
Size: 156 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:59 PM #4480
Модератор

Модератор

Today i call my 2 good friends, 2 gorgeous dommes and ask them if they are ready to use me and humiliate me beeing their full toilet slave for both, sametime!! They agree and ask me to rent asap an apartment and go there cause they cannot hold it anymore !!! They use my mouth and body, one after another, filling my mouth with their pee, put me to drink their pee, and order me to eat their mixed shit !! Meanwhile they give me another task with cock strocking and also fisting my ass. The clip was too long and is splitted in 3 parts. part one now

Duration: 7 min 30 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Format: AVI
Size: 81.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile