Old 04-14-2024, 05:19 PM #4321
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 12 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 12 Member Comments

Description:
Tits &amp Tugs (&amp Tongue) For the very first time on-camera, Alaura Grey is going to let a guy lay his hands on her super-big boobs. She_s going to let him wedge his boner in the deepest cleavage he_s ever slid into. She_s going to give him a blow job while she_s having her tits fucked. And she_s going to stroke him off on her face. Yes, it_s actually happening. TSG editor Dave wrote: Show of hands: If you could fuck Alaura_s mouth, tits, pussy or ass but could only fuck one of the four, which would you fuck? I_m willing to bet that the vast majority of you would say, I_d fuck her tits and be happy for the rest of my life. After all, every girl has a mouth, pussy and ass. Very few girls have tits like Alaura_s. But, of course, we_re men. Give us an inch and we_ll take a foot. Give us a tit-fuck and we want a blow job. This is what many of you have literally begged for since Alaura appeared at XL Girls in 2014. Her boobs are so huge and perfectly shaped that the biggest cocks simply disappear between them. When Alaura decided to go for a Tits &amp Tugs, to everyone_s surprise at The SCORE Group, she added cock sucking to the mix, making it an even bigger surprise. The cock donor probably didn_t know he was contributing to big boob history. For those who collect DVDs, Alaura_s Tits &amp Tugs &amp Tongue scene is part of Tits &amp Tugs 10, available at eBoobStore.com .
Model:
Alaura Grey and Codey Steele
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : AlauraGrey_33806_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 430.91 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:15:22

Download VIDEO:
AlauraGrey_33806_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 430.9 MB
Old 04-14-2024, 05:20 PM #4322
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
Sexy Selfies A very popular XL Girl, Nila Mason has some fun taking selfies. Nila has her selfie stick in hand and snaps away. Now that you_re here, she puts it aside to show you her totally fantastic body and big, heavy tits. Smartphones have a wide-angle lens. That_s why a girl with average-sized breasts looks like she_s super-busty in her photos. Nila (pronounced Nee-la) doesn_t need that kind of photographic distortion. Nature has already given her the real deal. Besides the obvious, what Nila also has in abundance is an approachable personality that jumps off the page. She does not have that professional diva personality and she enjoys the experience of being photographed. It_s not work, a word many girls use. Wrote Seth, Nila is simply gorgeous. She_s beautiful in every way: eyes, smile, hair, and obviously, her delicious curves deliver the knockout punch. She is a hottie of curvaceous proportions and my new favorite.
Model:
Nila Mason
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : NilaMazon_33650_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 432.04 MB
Duration : 00:15:24

Download VIDEO:
NilaMazon_33650_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 432.0 MB
Old 04-14-2024, 05:44 PM #4323
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 15 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 15 Member Comments

Description:
Alaura Grey Is Back When Alaura Grey debuted at XL Girls on November 3rd, 2014, she was an immediate sensation. The collective excitement never diminished. Alaura_s last shoot was at the beginning of February, 2015 and since that time, we_ve kept in touch asking her to return. For two years, Alaura was reluctant as well as just being busy with everyday life. Some events take time. For those two years, numerous pleas to see Alaura kept coming in from scores of guys crushing on her since they first saw her. When is Alaura coming back? they kept asking. We did wonder if that first time was going to be her last time. Alaura has a powerful magnetic effect, like the gravitational pull of a heavenly body. It_s not just her physical presence. It_s also her woman-next-door appeal that hypnotizes guys. And now Alaura_s back. Patience has its rewards. And the rewards get better and bigger. Alaura_s amazing breasts are two cup sizes larger. They_re now a 36M. Even relaxed, her nipples are prominent and look erect. More Alaura and some big surprises are next.
Model:
Alaura Grey
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : AlauraGrey_33804_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 405.41 MB
Duration : 00:14:29

Download VIDEO:
AlauraGrey_33804_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 405.4 MB
Old 04-14-2024, 06:07 PM #4324
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
A Rose Is A Rose The funniest line a guy ever said to Rose Valentina was Nice tits, let_s fuck Did it work? Rose didn_t say. But we doubt it did. This hottiecomputer techmodel likes her men well-dressed, well-hung, well-groomed and well-mannered. She doesn_t like to wear panties and loves to go out dancing and partying. When she leaves the house she likes to dress sexy. I live in heels. Always. I_m only 5_3 so I_m all for anything that can make me taller. And for shirts, I_m either going to be showing cleavage or completely covered up because there isn_t really any middle ground. So yeah, Ia€ˆlike to dress sexy. Ia€ˆthink all women like to feel sexy.
Model:
Rose Valentina
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : RoseValentina_20849_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 306.39 MB
Duration : 00:10:53

Download VIDEO:
RoseValentina_20849_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 306.4 MB
Old 04-14-2024, 06:19 PM #4325
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
Big Ass, Big Tits, Big Fun Nikki Cars got into naked play through her ex-husband_s encouragement. He likes to share his hot wife in pictures, videos and in private with other guys. If you met Nikki and didn_t know who she is, you_d never guess her sexual background. XLGirls: Have you ever been in a three-way before? Nikki: Yes. XLGirls: Was that with your husband or with someone else? Nikki: Yes, with my husband and without him. XL Girls: That sounds like you_ve had a few three-ways. Nikki: Thank you. It has been a while, but yeah, I_ve had them with my husband and without him. When I was with him, we would have guys come over and a girl here or there. I_ve done a few since him...since he_s been out of the picture. I_ve been with a few guys in three-ways. XL Girls: So when you have a three-way do you prefer two guys? Nikki: I do prefer two guys because I don_t like sharing penises. I want them all for myself.
Model:
Nikki Cars
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : NikkiCars_19072_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 502.48 MB
Duration : 00:17:57

Download VIDEO:
NikkiCars_19072_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 502.5 MB
Old 04-14-2024, 06:35 PM #4326
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
Big Boobs &amp A Babyface Desire Monet was a graphic designer and business owner when she learned about XL Girls_ model search and emailed several nude shots to our studio at model@scoregroup.com. Her 40DDD boobs and giant areolas kinda caught our attention and fast. Her pretty face also caught our attention. She had the real girl look that most XL Girls and Vmag fans love. Her sexual fantasy shows what a terrific girl she truly is. It_s to watch my boyfriend have sex with another woman. This is one of the most endearing goals a woman of any age or status can have and we urge all women to adopt Desire_s philosophy. Desire was great at boob play as this video proves. She stretches and pulls on those big tits, and she can self-suck her own nipples like a vacuum cleaner. The real girl also said she has a kinky side. She likes being spanked and tied-up. I like to go commando. Panties are uncomfortable. When my boyfriend and I first started dating, we used to get hotel rooms and have sex scenes. A lot of bondage, spanking, nipple clamps and sex. It was a crazy, kinky time. We suppose Desire_s calmed down since then. Or maybe not. We sometimes wonder what she_s doing now.
Model:
Desire Monet
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : DesireMonet_15887_480x360_800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 147.23 MB
Resolution : 492x360
Duration : 00:22:38

Download VIDEO:
DesireMonet_15887_480x360_800_MFS.mp4 - 147.2 MB
Old 04-14-2024, 07:11 PM #4327
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
Three In A Hot Tub April McKenzie and Brandy Talore teamed up for a full hardcore press. It was a dirty ride as they filled their mouths and pussies with the meat-axe. Brandy initiated the action when she and April walked onto the pool deck. Are you excited? Because I wanna suck your big cock, taunted Brandy, slapping the guy_s hand away as he reached for her. You know you wanna suck on those nipples, she said, rubbing April_s huge jugs through her T-shirt. She_s gonna rub her tits all over your cock. April aided and abetted her partner-in-crime_s relentless teasing. We_re gonna go in the hot tub. You sit there and wait for us, April said. When they were finished verbally abusing the poor guy, they headed for the hot tub, their bikinis subjected to pressures exceeding the maximum load permitted by law. They were ready to suck and fuck his brains out.
Model:
April McKenzie, Brandy Talore, and J.T.
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : BrandyTaloreAprilMcKenzie_22175_1280x720_3800_MFS. mp4
File Size : 558.19 MB
Duration : 00:19:57

Download VIDEO:
BrandyTaloreAprilMcKenzie_22175_1280x720_3800_MFS. mp4 - 558.2 MB
Old 04-14-2024, 07:13 PM #4328
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
Playtime For A Busty Beauty When Aspen got it cooking on-set as she does here with Joey, she didn_t change and turn into someone else. Like Cherry Brady, she was always herself whether in front of a camera or just having lunch with the staff. It gives me a chance to be more of who I really am, Aspen said. At home I work in a professional environment for a large company, so I don_t get to be this side of my personality. Here I have the freedom to really enjoy and explore my sexuality and my openness. I love to be watched, so it_s very exciting and it_s different and it_s safe and comfortable and it_s fun. It_s so much fun here I dress conservatively, naturally. That_s not always easy with a rack the size of mine. In fact, my boss compliments me on the days when I hide _the girls_ a little more than usual. It_s hard to find professional clothes that fit me because of the size of my chest. I can cover up the cleavage. I can_t easily hide the size and shape of my boobs, but I can at least control how much of them is actually showing.
Model:
Aspen and Joey Ray
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : Aspen_13901_480x360_800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 154.53 MB
Duration : 00:23:35

Download VIDEO:
Aspen_13901_480x360_800_MFS.mp4 - 154.5 MB
Old 04-14-2024, 07:19 PM #4329
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
Busty Cock Worshipper Dusty Rose peels out of a denim outfit that laces up the front, and talks about her enormous breasts and what she wants to do with your dick. When Dusty removes her top, she_s wearing a lacy, dusty rose-colored bra. That comes off and Dusty finds a small piece of rope that she ties around her hangers to help press them together. Dusty takes the end of the rope and loops it around the stud_s cock, which she then presses in between her flesh pillows. He gets a good and nasty titty-fuck before Dusty goes to work with her mouth. Dusty uses a lot of tongue. After some extensive oral ministrations, Dusty_s fuck-friend is so worked up that he grabs her jugs and wraps them around his prick for another round of titty-fucking. Dusty follows his lead and does another tit-banger. He seems ready to shoot his scum before he_s even put his junk in her pussy. Dusty grabs her rope again and wraps it around her tits. One great shot has us looking down at Dusty as she continues to move her tits up and down this guy_s joint. Finally, Dusty gets on her back and takes the cock in her cunt. Then she goes for a ride, cowgirl style. Dusty bounces up and down on his spear-meat and smothers him with her tit-flesh. We get a great view of her ass as his pole fills her. Dusty spins around for a reverse cowgirl twirl. When she leans back to take all of the cock, we see her entire package jiggling in a sexual frenzy. She amps up the dirty talk, telling him that she wants him to dump his load on her chest. Every man loves a woman with a filthy mouth in bed and Dusty is one fine, nasty slut. She is great at making cocks hard with her tits and she makes a man sweat his balls off banging her.
Model:
Dusty Rose and Anthony Rosano
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : DustyRose_16085_480x360_800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 169.39 MB
Duration : 00:26:14

Download VIDEO:
DustyRose_16085_480x360_800_MFS.mp4 - 169.4 MB
Old 04-14-2024, 07:40 PM #4330
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
Devin Taylor: The only interview In this ultra-rare interview, the only video chat with Devin Taylor in existence, the star of the DVD Devin Does South Beach chats with two XL Girls_ editors about her interests, her extraordinary body and boobs as well as her background. This interview was conducted after the DVD completed filming. Devin was very protective of her image. She wanted to be presented in a way that followed that philosophy. Guys on message boards and bloggers can be very derogatory and nasty about girls in the adult area. Devin hates this attitude. We never heard her use salty language during her visits to XL Girls. I love thongs, says Devin in her very pleasant, precise and soft-spoken voice. Some people feel that if you_re over a certain weight, you shouldn_t wear a thong, but I think that_s bull. If I feel sexy in a thong, then I_m going to wear one I love lingerie, and I always wear matching bra-and-panties, even under sweat pants. I do that for me I deserve it. I wear a lot of skirts, short tops. Not too many v-necks because I get stared at. There_s that idea that if you have big breasts, you_re trampy or looking for attention, but I_ve had them all my life
Model:
Devin Taylor
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : DevinTaylor_16398_480x360_800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 182.29 MB
Duration : 00:28:17

Download VIDEO:
DevinTaylor_16398_480x360_800_MFS.mp4 - 182.3 MB