Old 04-13-2024, 03:13 AM #4121
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
All About A Cam Girl Over the years, we_ve explained how and why girls get into photo and video modeling at The SCORE Group. Did you ever wonder how and why girls get into web-camming? Everyone has to have some starting point, a motivating reason for putting a camera in their homes and--at the very least--showing their tits and pussies. Angel DeLuca explains the things you may have wondered about web-camming. The one-on-one and group interaction online is completely different from the real world strip club scene. Angel_s a cam-girl who made the leap into professional photo and video shoots, both solo and XXX hardcore (her first solo and her first boy-girl scenes were at The SCORE Group), and doing that helps to widen her exposure and her fan base. What does Angel_s cam-audience want to see her do the most? What can you expect when you go into Angel_s cam room? How did she start? Thank you, Angel DeLuca.
Model:
Angel DeLuca
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : AngelDeluca_32657_1080p.mp4
File Size : 192.84 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:03:39

Download VIDEO:
AngelDeluca_32657_1080p.mp4 - 192.8 MB
Old 04-13-2024, 03:22 AM #4122
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
Sweet Angel You can_t tell by looking at her peaches-and-cream, country-girl blonde looks. But Angel Sweets has a freaky submissive side and is into fetish play. SCORE covergirl Katie Thornton is from Manchester, England like Angel and she_s also into bondage &amp discipline, being tied-up and ball-gagged. I like being the focus of male attention and getting guys to help me as we girls can_t do things that require us to dirty our nails, jokes Angel. There_s something intensely erotic about British girls with their proper voices and proper manners who show their big tits, stick a big toy into their pussies, or fannies as the Brits call the vagina, and fuck strangers on-camera. It_s like they shouldn_t be doing this My best feature is definitely my boobs. Men are always looking at them. I have to point up and show them my eyes to remind them I have a face And a very attractive face Angel has.
Model:
Angel Sweets
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : AngelSweets_33415_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1057.13 MB
Duration : 00:18:03

Download VIDEO:
AngelSweets_33415_1080p.mp4 - 1.0 GB
Old 04-13-2024, 03:43 AM #4123
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Description:
Shower Time Newcomer Dani Moore has been a busy, busty lady at XLGirls. She_s massaged a man with oil, gotten fucked and taken a big load in her mouth. Now comes the time to shower off and get all squeaky clean. Breastfully clean Join Dani in the shower and help her wash those 38DDD big boobs. She_s never been filmed in the shower before. Then again, she had never met breast maniacs before she came here. The world has been deprived. XLGirls makes it right. Thanks for being you, Dani.
Model:
Dani Moore
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : DaniMoore_29650_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
File Size : 164.24 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:08:44

Download VIDEO:
DaniMoore_29650_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4 - 164.2 MB
Old 04-13-2024, 03:45 AM #4124
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
A Babydoll In The Bedroom A girl who inspires copious amounts of man-jack. A girl who inspires men to think big and dream big. Lavina Dream, the girl that men dream about. Lavina bought a babydoll nightie and she was eager to show off her body in it. I like to dress sexy when I go out or when I am home. I think my boobs look very good in this. Lavina_s bed is her playground in this fresh video and photo spread. There are many hard-on making highlights to choose from. Lavina bouncing fast on her knees, her big boobs flying. Getting on her hands and knees and rocking back and forth. On her back sucking a nipple with lip-smacking sounds. Or simply standing, her ass to the camera and rubbing her ass with a hand.
Model:
Lavina Dream
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : LavinaDream_29940_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1095.44 MB
Duration : 00:18:55

Download VIDEO:
LavinaDream_29940_1080p.mp4 - 1.1 GB
Old 04-13-2024, 03:47 AM #4125
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Description:
Walk With Roxee, Talk With Roxee During a break from her photo shoot in Prague, Roxee wanted a cup of coffee so she put on her coat and went for a walk to the local coffee shop. She_s covered up well from the cold except for the rounded mounds of her massive twins. The photographer offered to walk her there because A) he_s a gent B) he wanted to film Roxee walking. The cobblestoned street was a little tricky to walk on in high heels. But it_s totally worth it. I love the attention I get, Roxee mentions to him. I read the comments that the guys post and I love reading what fans are saying and what they like, Roxee tells us. I love all my fans and appreciate them. Roxee enjoyed her trips to the Czech Republic. Our photographer has driven her around town to show her a few places. She enjoys the flavor and style of Prague and its historic architecture and art. Next time, she wants to visit the famous Prague Castle.
Model:
Roxee Robinson
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : RoxeeRobinson_32511_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 192.45 MB
Duration : 00:06:54

Download VIDEO:
RoxeeRobinson_32511_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 192.4 MB
Old 04-13-2024, 03:54 AM #4126
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
Ms. Bound Has Tasty Mounds XL Girls took newcomer Addison Bound to the Little Havana section of Miami after Addison mentioned that she enjoys smoking cigars. She is the first XL Girl that we know of who is into the quality cigar ritual. A girlfriend turned Addison onto cigars. Addison also tried a Cuban cafecito, Cuban coffee served in a thimble-sized cup and consumed in one shot. The stuff is like rocket fuel. Some cigar smokers dip the end of their cigars in the foam (the espumita). Addison enjoyed the experience. She was made for this city.
Model:
Addison Bound
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : AddisonBound_31076_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 108.66 MB
Duration : 00:03:52

Download VIDEO:
AddisonBound_31076_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 108.7 MB
Old 04-13-2024, 03:57 AM #4127
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 17 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 17 Member Comments

Description:
Lovin_ Ms. Grey_s Anatomy There_s nothing guys like us love more than the female body. The bigger the tits, the softer the curves and childbearing hips and the plumper the butt, the better. We like our hotties happy and healthy with perfect doses of naughty. And that perfectly describes one of new favorite girls, Alaura Grey. She_s as sweet as cotton candy with JJ-cup tits and a heavenly body that_s nearly as soft and fluffy. And just one glimpse has our mouths watering at the thought of sucking on those JJ-cup tits. And she knows it, too. Alaura says those perfectly plush naturals are her secret to get getting out of loads of trouble. Which is interesting because we think those naturals are the key to getting her into our favorite kind of trouble. I just pop them up a little bit, Alaura says with a smile as she describes how her boobs get her out of trouble. Alaura_s fun bags may be helping her get out of traffic tickets, but she still has fine written all over her. With our videographer pretending to be a police officer, Alaura demonstrates just how she would get out of a speeding ticket. I_d lean my tits up towards the window, she says with a giggle. And I would say, _Don_t give me a ticket please, officer._ If the officer on the scene were anything like us, he_d certainly let Alaura get off without a ticket. But not before she got a full-body pat down just to be sure she didn_t have any dangerous items on her...other than the weapons of mass distraction she tucks into her tops every day. Alaura recounts the time she hooked up with her then-boyfriend, who was a cop inside of cruiser. He still had his belt on and he slipped his dick out and just put it in, Alaura says, blushing. All this sexy conversation has Alaura feeling very hot and horny, so she starts playing with her tits and nipples. I love these, Alaura says, cupping her boobs. They_re my favorite. Her JJ-cups are among our favorites, too. Alaura_s nipples are fully erect now, and she lifts each up to her lips to lick and nibble on them as she plays with her cunt. Alaura_s tit play has her pussy soaking wet, and she begins to finger herself. As she gets closer to an orgasm, shivers run up and down her body until she finally reaches a near-silent orgasm with a look of bliss plastered across her face.
Model:
Alaura Grey
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : AlauraGrey_31054_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 358.33 MB
Duration : 00:12:51

Download VIDEO:
AlauraGrey_31054_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 358.3 MB
Old 04-13-2024, 04:00 AM #4128
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
Julia Lane: For Her Thighs Only Julia Lane is doing some light housework but not too much. We want her to save her energy for her friend Bill. Even so, it_s enjoyable watching her fluff up the pillows before she fluffs up Bill. Bill_s been admiring Julia and her delicious looking body and getting a case of blue balls. Not a girl to ignore a man_s desire for her, Julia gives Bill a workout he won_t forget, starting with jerking and tit-fucking him with great concentration and dedication. Julia and Bill go at each other like they haven_t had sex in months and the high-voltage sparks fly. She swallows and jacks his cock as he sucks on her massive tits. It_s a feast of sweet, plump flesh for Bill. He pulls off Julia_s denim shorts and gives her big, meaty ass a loving spank. Julia turns around to sit on his dick and vigorously ride him, her massive boobs smooshed into his face. Bill positions Julia on her side and fucks her pussy hard, then fucks her hard from behind. Julia sticks her tongue out to signal Bill to empty his balls. She catches his flying load and turns to the camera, sticking out her spunk-coated tongue. This is a girl to store in the spank bank of your mind.
Model:
Julia Lane and Toni Bill
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : JuliaLane_39972_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1944.09 MB
Resolution : 2048x1080
Duration : 00:33:13

Download VIDEO:
JuliaLane_39972_1080p.mp4 - 1.9 GB
Old 04-13-2024, 04:02 AM #4129
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 12 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 12 Member Comments

Description:
The Magnificent Meeting This is indeed The Magnificent Meeting of two breast goddesses. The merger, the unification of two of the greatest big-bust models in history and caught on video for pleasurable entertainment. It begins with Micky Bells, decked out in a low-cut, red, button-down sweater that doesn_t completely cover her ass-cheeks and a tight, pointy bra that shows lots of mouthwatering cleavage. Garters and stockings decorate Micky_s gams. See-through panties cover the pussy candy beneath. Micky speaks to the camera. I have a surprise for you guys. I have a friend with me that has boobs as big as mine. Enter Natalie Fiore. Mademoiselle Fiore struts her sweet stuff in a mini-skirt and a tight, blue, tit-spilling sweater wrapped around a vintage, pointy bra. Astounding At this point, the old compass should be pointing north. At first, it looks like Natalie is going to be the seducer and Micky the seduced. The magnificent morsels must first slowly and lovingly admire, with pleasure and giggling, the gifts that nature has blessed them with. They carefully undress and worship each other_s lush, sweet-smelling bodies, sucking and kissing each other_s tits and nipples and burying their faces in their deep boobage, getting more and more excited with each passing second. Hands and lips explore every inch of their succulent, huge tits--tits that demand adoration.
Model:
Micky Bells and Natalie Fiore
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : NatalieFioreMicky_27360_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1807.61 MB
Duration : 00:30:45

Download VIDEO:
NatalieFioreMicky_27360_1080p.mp4 - 1.8 GB
Old 04-13-2024, 04:04 AM #4130
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Description:
Black-Dicked Down It_s a blind date at XLGirls for Mischievous Kitty and her date is Jax Slayer. Jax plans on slaying Kitty with his BBC but first he wants to feel Kitty_s big, fat 40G tits and marvel over them. He_s a happy man. Jax pulls Kitty_s boobs out of her bra so he can suck on her pierced nipples. He undresses her, taking off her top and stretchy pants to inspect her big ass as he smacks it, then he pulls her thong panties aside to lick her furry pussy. The scene blurs to Kitty kneeling over Jax to suck and tongue his dick. She squishes his dick between her soft boobs and squeezes hard. Ready for a fucking, Kitty gets on her back and spreads her legs wide so Jax can bury the bone in her bushy box and get him some of that sweet, tight pussy. Kitty gets on her knees and Jax lays pipe behind her, fucking her slowly. Kitty_s moans fill the room. She climbs on top and rides, getting every inch in deep. One more fuck, this time sideways, cements their new friendship. Kitty waits with open mouth for cum, but not for long. Jax jacks into Kitty_s face. She takes his cock in her mouth and cleans it off, rubbing the rest onto her huge hooters. The smile on her face means Kitty had a fun blind date.
Model:
Mischievous Kitty and Jax Black
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : MischievousKitty_34255_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1065.4 MB
Duration : 00:23:09

Download VIDEO:
MischievousKitty_34255_1080p.mp4 - 1.0 GB