Old 06-09-2019, 04:26 PM #4051
Модератор

Модератор

Today i call my 2 good friends, 2 gorgeous dommes and ask them if they are ready to use me and humiliate me beeing their FULL TOILET SLAVE for both, sametime !! They agree and ask me to rent asap an apartment and go there cause they cannot hold it anymore !!! They use my mouth and body, one after another, filling my mouth with their pee, put me to drink their pee, and order me to eat their mixed shit !! Meanwhile they give me another task with cock strocking and also fisting my ass. The clip was too long and is splitted in 3 parts. part three
Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 2 min 41 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Format: AVI
Size: 29.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 04:27 PM #4052
Модератор

Модератор

For the third day, Cristina is taking antibiotics. I asked her to send me pictures of the food she would eat these days before we met. This feeding was very difficult I whipped 4 gag reflexes and caused Christinas discomfort its very bad! Shit Christina this time had a completely different taste and smell (this was noticed even by Christina). It had a sour pungent taste and smell, apparently antibiotics strongly violated the microflora. Swallowing was very difficult and it was really cool! Kristina behaved stiffly and constantly urged me, it was impossible to rest, I had to swallow every second.
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 21 min 28 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 751 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 04:27 PM #4053
Модератор

Модератор

i show my sexy body, poop in tight white jeans, show my dirty jeans and shake shity ass and smear shit on my body
Models: nastygirl

Duration: 5 min 10 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 743 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 04:27 PM #4054
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me tell you to get your cock out, i then make you watch me fuck myself with my dildo, then finger fuck myself till i squirt.
I then lift my dress up and push out a huge log shit it just keeps coming and coming, I pee for you while im pushing hard and my arsehole stretches
I then show you my big load on my hands while i suck your cock and get you to cum all over my face
Models: evamarie88

Duration: 10 min 24 s
Size: 400 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 04:27 PM #4055
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Annabelle makes toilet slut suck a huge dick with her shit. With great pleasure she does it. She designs a slave's throat for a lovely shit dinner. Slave licks her pussy and asshole, after that she pisses in his mouth. A strong stream of pee splashes into the slave mouth. He must manage to swallow sweet drops. She sits over the slave face and begins to shitting in his mouth. A huge long shit comes out from Mistress asshole. "Eat my shit, smelly scum". A lot of shit on the slave face, she suffered for 2 days without shit. "A big portion of my shit is your food. Such a crazy pleasure for you to serve me as a toilet". She pushes all the shit in his dirty mouth with a huge dick and makes him suck it. A slave sucks and cleans big shitty dick. Now you are trained and you know how to satisfy your Mistress. Lick my ass and open your mouth wider - I want to piss. The slave experiences immense pleasure from humiliation when the Mistress shits in his mouth.
Models: annalise

Duration: 19 min 10 s
Size: 1.35 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 04:28 PM #4056
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me wear a silky, frilly, sexy G-string on. I tease you in doggy in the entire video. Ask you what do you think about my panty,? how bad you want to touch it, you wanna sniff my butt hole from behind? My ass is your weakness especially in doggy. Cant resist. Also amazing view to pink pussy. I touch my holes, insert fingers and make some fanny farts in G-string. Naughty pussy noises. I ask you to stroke yourself and just listen to me. I do fart and fanny fart as well in G-string. Lets stroke your dick to my asshole. My fanny farts drive you crazy. Jerk your dick I show you how. I give you a loads of sexy view from my tiny panty, from asshole and pussy behind. I take my glass plug too and insert into ass,do you want to try it as well in your hole? I play with and give some pleasure to my butt hole. Your job is only to stroke your dick, doesnt matter to my pussy or asshole. I also gape a bit my butt hole, making sexy noises and I tell you I have to shit. I hold the glass plug with my asshole few times. Juicy wet ass noises because of my poo inside. Hope you dont stop jerking. Just watch me and focus on ass hole. Frilly G-string split my nasty and stinky creamy shit. What a nice view. Also show the poo on the floor to you. I take again my plug and playing in my dirty shit covered ass and play with myself. You also just jerk your dick faster and harder for me. Im so horny for you so get yourself ready to cum when I tell you. I give you JOI and cum countdown to give your cum to me. Did you give me?
Old 06-09-2019, 04:28 PM #4057
Модератор

Модератор

Real toilet slave should take in ALL that comes out of the lady .. even if its the sperm of Alinas boyfriend, who cumshot in her pussy just 10 minutes ago. In this video, the toilet slave quickly eats Alinas shit from her hand. When Alina rose above the toilet and began to push hard, the sperm flowed from her vagina. The slave, seeing as on the shit, in his hand, dripping semen, immediately licked it, for the toilet slave it was a real delicacy his mistresss shit flavored with sperm what could be more delicious? !!!
Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 11 min 14 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 498 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 04:28 PM #4058
Модератор

Модератор

This is a video of my home masturbation. I shit a full glass of poop, and I push all the shit into my pussy. All the shit is perfectly placed in my hole, and I fuck with a dildo and then with force I squeeze the poop out of my pussy. Excited, I pull the rest of the shit out of my pussy and put it right in my mouth I swallow and swallow))) Then I lick the dildo and get a crazy orgasm. I love dirty masturbation when my mouth and cunt in shit !!!
Models: ScatLina

Duration: 22 min 6 s
Size: 1.26 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 04:28 PM #4059
Модератор

Модератор

She dresses completely in nylon. He binds her legs and arms to the wheel chair. Her patient is offering Marlinda a glass of water which she drinks and she falls asleep on the wheel chair.
He smears all her collected scat and pee from a bucket over her entire body and face. He stuffs one pantyhose in her ass. She poos out a big yellow brown turd. Then he whips her thoroughly He pours yellow pudding into her throat and face fucks her . She gags and vomits severe and deep throat his with scat smeared cock
Models: MarlindaBrancoWorldwideExxxtreme

Duration: 13 min 41 s
Size: 799 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 04:29 PM #4060
Модератор

Модератор

I start off play with my wanting pussy then fucking my poop filled asshole. I shit on my back, over top of your head on the floor. I cant hold it another minute, I have to let out my big pile of soft poop right on the floor. Fuck my bubble butt some more before I smear my fresh hot shit on my big butt. I love smearing my huge tits with my poop, thinking about you sucking my shit off my tits makes me so hot for you. I had to suck my shit off your big black dick daddy I want you to gag me next time. If you love smearing, dirty talk, and dirty ass fucking this is the clip for you.
Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 30 min 18 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile