Old 06-09-2019, 01:48 PM #3981
Модератор

Модератор

Olga and Yana are very hot love the game, this time the girls gave you the lesbian show on the sofa . Yana began to fondle Olga first the chest and then fuck , Olga likes it when Ian caresses her . Then the girls switched places , now Olga Yana takes off underwear and starts to fondle . But Yana and Olga this is not enough , Olga gets down on the bed and begins to shit on Yana a large amount of shit is on the body of Yana , Olga starts to smear shit on the body of the Dress covered her body like a hot shit that just came out of the ass Olga . Then Olga takes Dildo and starts fucking them in the pussy Yana , Yana da shit and jumping on the rubber cock . A bit of tinkering with Yana , Olga also wants to make Ian shit on her , Oh yeah Ian stood on the bed and began to shit and piss on the body of Olga , Yana, too, then smears shit on the body of Olga , Olga receives not overcome the fun of playing with Yana . Yana takes the rubber cock in hand and begins to fuck Olga in the pussy , then in ass , Olga is jumping on the rubber cock covered in shit and Yana is very much like it , then the girls swap places , now Yana enters her anal Dildo, Yes, its incredible . Yana Olga and I got a lot of pleasure from such games .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 18 min 12 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.75 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 01:56 PM #3982
Модератор

Модератор

You know when youve gone out for lunch and whatever you ate didnt quite agree with you, and you thought its such a nice day it would be a shame to take public transport, so Ill just walk it even though itll take me an hour? Well that was me. And about 15 minutes into my walk, my tummy started feeling reaaaally funny, and then my as started feeling even funnier, and I really needed to fart, but it felt hot, and I knew that if I farted, it wouldnt be air, but it would be hot and oily liquid, but there were no toilets anywhere, so I just had to suck it up and keep on walking on the hottest day of the year.
It was awful. All I could do was pray that I didnt shit myself. But dedicated as I am to all my shit fans, I did my best to hold it in and go beyond just holding it in until I got to my place. I could have looked for a pub or a restaurant and begged for them to let me use their restroom, but I knew this shit was going to be epic, and it was only another 30 minutes until I got to my place. When I finally got there, after fumbling in my bag for my keys, crouching in front of my door so I wouldnt lose control of my bowels, after failing several times to get the key into the lock because my hands were sweating so much, and after nearly falling down the stairs on my way down, I knew I could do it. I held it in that little bit longer, even though I was cramping, my ass was burning, I was breaking out in a clammy sweat I held it in while I found the video camera. I held it in while I spoke to the camera and explained what was happening. I held it in while I puit the camera on a tripod. I even held it in as I propped up my toilet seat and put a pad under it. But when I finally sat down, all hell broke loose, and it felt GOOOOOOOOOOD!!!
The release! It was orgasmic! on the HD video, you can see my ass is covered in sweaty goosebumps even though this clip was filmed on the hottest day of the year! And it was so messy! Liquid shit flew everywhere and my ass was so dirty. Unbeknown to me, I still had liquid shit dribbling out of my ass for another few minutes while I spoke to the camera. Then, I went for a massive piss before wiping myself up and picking up the camera to show you a nice close up of my giant cow pat of a shit.
Now that is dedication to the art!
Models: MistressEvilyne

Duration: 9 min 20 s
Size: 458 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 02:07 PM #3983
Модератор

Модератор

Diva Staxxx got moves to make. But that didnt stop her from pressing record to show you how much fun she has in the morning!! She comes in one morning to have her morning dump. She sits reverse kanga style over the bowl, Pushing out a sharty load! After her FUNKY dump she was ready for shower time! Enjoy as we get to wash her throroughly scrub all of her curvy chocolate body. I NEVER would get tired of seeing her thick chocolate ass all wet and glistening!! All that Shitting and showering got her feeling herself LITERALLY enjoy as she shows you the magic of the showerhead, and masters her own domain! A nice Shit and shower (with a little extra) combo!!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 12 min 5 s
Size: 181 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 02:19 PM #3984
Модератор

Модератор

Sparkle is back with four quick peeing clips! Enjoy as she shakes loose out her jeans then shakes loose the golden reign in four great new clips!! Def a must have for you pee lovers!! This is an all pee action clip!! Plenty of ass as well!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 4 min 52 s
Size: 373 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 02:22 PM #3985
Модератор

Модератор

This is the most extreme public pooping Ive ever done! Watch me fill my tights with a massive load of shit in a very public and busy store!
Im in a pet store and I have to shit so bad! I dont have time to track down a bathroom to use! I have to go now! I have no choice but to fill my white tights with shit right here in the store! Im kind of excited about it though! Im a dirty shit girl and I know it will feel so good to poop in public!
I pull my dress up and squat down a bit! I pee a little at first but soon my shit is sliding out of my poophole! Im filling my tights right here in the store! Ive never pooped like this before in my life! My pussy is so wet from the rush and all the pleasure from shitting in a store aisle where anyone could come around the corner and see me!
Soon my tights are filled with a huge, moist pile of shit! My warm shit feels so good in my tights! Its squishing up my ass crack and dripping down my legs! There is a pile of my piss on the floor on the store! I need to walk around and enjoy my shit stuffed tights! Look at that huge load of poop in my tights! I love shaking my ass and walking around this store with a huge load of shit squishing around in my tights!
Its time to head home! I have to walk out of this store with a huge load of shit in my tight! I wonder if anyone will see the shit dripping down my legs or if anyone will smell me!
I made outside! Im am so incredibly turned on! That was such an amazing rush! My pussy is so wet! My ass is filthy! I have no idea how Im going to get cleaned up but for now, Ill just enjoy the massive load of shit in my tights!
Enjoy!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 5 min 48 s
Size: 996 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 02:26 PM #3986
Модератор

Модератор

Oh, those of Yana and Olga . They love playing with shit . Girls just love the shit in this video clip, Yana and Olga in white underwear . Olga Yana removes bra and puts it on the bed and begins to fill it with my shit , Oh yeah thats cool . After Olga was released in cups Yana crap she wears a bra on the chest of Yana . Oh Yana Breasts covered in shit . Yana takes off Olga bra and also fills his Cup with his shit and puts the bra on his chest Olga . Girls smear the shit all over Breasts , open their chest for you and they are all in the shit , nipples , and chest all in Dere . This is a very beautiful video and you really like it .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 32 s
Size: 1.21 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 02:39 PM #3987
Модератор

Модератор

In this video, watch from close-view my asshole protrude and swell as I forcibly expel a large, sticky, soft load of shit; my anus turning purple under the pressure. Listen to me grunt and breathe heavily as I push. I dont wipe or clean my asshole which is caked in shit as I twerk. I give you a close-up inspection of my shit pile, which has various different colours and textures including a piece of red pepper inside! This shit was definitely NOT a clean break! Love it!
Models: Spankmepink

Duration: 7 min 29 s
Size: 668 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 02:53 PM #3988
Модератор

Модератор

Lady Grace shows Mistress Michelle now which pile of shit comes out of her beautiful asshole and lands directly into the mouth of the toilet slave. Wow, such a big soft and fresh pile of shit. The toilet slave is totally filled up with the second pile of shit now and has to do only one thing, eat, hahaha
Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 11 min 0 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 247 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 02:55 PM #3989
Модератор

Модератор

Ok guys Im hoping your going to like this one
So Im in my bathroom topless except for my stripy white panties I need to pee so dont hold back and soak my pretty little panties. The thought of being a naughty girl means I need to cum so I do with the aid of my toy which I ride hard.
However Im still not satisfied. I need a poo so again I just go into my panties. I tell you its coming just before the familiar dirty bulge appears. I slide my hand in the back and take a big chunk of my creamy poo which goes straight in my pussy I even take a chunk off the floor and slide it in. I get my toy and bring myself to organism number 2 before I cover my boobs, legs, tummy, panties and pussy in poo.
Then I turn around and show you my bum for the first time. I need another release so this time I take my fingers and slide them into my bum before my third and final moaning orgasm.
Models: Not_so_innocent

Duration: 12 min 2 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 227 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 03:04 PM #3990
Модератор

Модератор

Sexy Lisa pissing about the house. She pisses in the toilet and on the floor. She even drinks a Gatorade and fills the container back up with her piss which of course goes back into the fridge.
Models: lisadomina

Duration: 7 min 6 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Format: Windows Media
Size: 104 MiB
Download From AnzFile