Old 06-09-2019, 12:35 PM #3971
Модератор

Модератор

Olga and Yana love to caress each other , and they love playing with each other especially dirty . In this video, Olga and Yana caress each other in pose sixty-nine , first the girls caress each other with their tongues cunt and then anus . Oh how sweet Yana caress tongue pussy of Olga and then the anus , and Olga fondles cunt and anus with his tongue Yana . Yana, Olga and enjoy each other . You want to get into their tandem with them and to be absolutely Yes . After Yana playing with pussy and ass Olga with her tongue , Yana sits ass on face Olga and Olga continued to caress Yana . But Yana Olga and little Yana gets cancer and Olga lies and Yana starts to shit on the face and in the mouth of Olga Oh Yes, thats a hot video but Olga still lizhit pussy and ass Yana language is priceless , then Yana to sit on the face of Olga which is all in the shit and starts to gallop at Olga rusamaza shit not only Olga but also in the ass . Yana, Olga and Yana change places now lying on the bed and Olga to sit down with the top face Yana his ass and Ian starts to fondle Olga . Oh Olga also gets a lot of pleasure from the fact that it makes Yana . Olga also shit on face Yana and begins to smear the shit with his ass in the face of Yana . Yana, Olga and their faces all in the shit and happy they got a lot of pleasure from such dirty games .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 30 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.09 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 12:39 PM #3972
Модератор

Модератор

My slave is useless. Sure hes a good cleaner, but hes put my latex clothes in the washing machine! I could have lost hundreds of pounds worth of clothing if he had set it off! I am il with a cold and incredibly grumpy. Definitely not in the mood for dealing with idiots. As punishment, I make my slave eat my stringy snot out of a tissue, then eat my shit. If I am to suffer fools, the fools can suffer with man flu.
Once his mouth is full of my dirty shit, I push it in, wrap his head in tape to lock it in there, then give him a few swift strokes of my heavy cane with his mouth still full of my shit before sending him back to work. With me, you get what you deserve. So make sure you do your job right!
Models: MistressEvilyne

Duration: 7 min 41 s
Size: 407 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 12:40 PM #3973
Модератор

Модератор

I am getting very hairy, enjoy ?
I shit on the floor and use my slave as a human toilet paper. He is cleaning my asshole with his tongue. I am making him smell kiss and lick my shit before starting to eat them!
Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 4 min 45 s
Size: 350 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 12:46 PM #3974
Модератор

Модератор

Do I spoil my slave by sharing something this intimate with him? Perhaps I am, I'm just a very nice person.
As a woman I know all too well how intimate it is taking a shit in your panties. It's something very special and I decided my property Devoted Sub is such a good slave I'll reward him. I gave him the ultimate gift. I let him keep his face close as I took a very soft nasty shit right into my panties.
I showed him affection by allowing him to pull of my shit filled panties and letting him eat the soft shit stuck in my asshole between my ass cheeks. It's such a huge honor for a male slave, getting his mouth into a woman's shit smeared bottom to eat it out and lick it clean for her. But it didn't stop there.
I gave him the ULTIMATE gift! I let him eat swallow my load of nasty soft shit right out of my panties for the world to see!
Watch from two angles how he takes one bite after another out of my shit, show you it on his tongue and then chew and swallow it in full view of two cameras just for you! It was taken with two cameras so you can enjoy a perfect view of my shit and see for yourself he really swallows every one of the multiple bites.
If you like seeing a man eating swallowing a woman's shit this clip is a must have for your swallowing collection! xoxo
Models: GoddessTempest

Duration: 12 min 31 s
Size: 418 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 01:19 PM #3975
Модератор

Модератор

My toilet has his mouth full of my Caviar. I watch him struggle as he eats it all.
Models: MistressEsme

Duration: 8 min 43 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 589 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 01:23 PM #3976
Модератор

Модератор

I like it when boys poop in my panties after I have already pooped in them! This one was soft serve! Then I smeared it all over my huge tits and banged my cunt with a shampoo bottle till I cam. It felt soooo good!
ENJOY EVERYONE!
From your favorite redhead!
Models: AutumnYoung

Duration: 3 min 7 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 734 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 01:36 PM #3977
Модератор

Модератор

Today with a dildo and shit plays shit in my mouth.
Models: DirtyIvonne

Duration: 7 min 14 s
Size: 1.20 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 01:43 PM #3978
Модератор

Модератор

Yana do wrong and Olga decided to punish his beloved dog Yana , Olga took the leash and put the dog to Yana , and began to drive it in a circle to walk around the room . Dog Yana was in a blue dress and Olga pulled up the hem of the dress so you can enjoy plenty of ass dog Yana . Several times Olga has had a dog Yana in a circle , and decided that you need to expose her Breasts . Yes the dog Yanas gorgeous Breasts and nipples . Olga undid the Board and bared the chest of the dog, Yana , after several times in a circle , Olga began to shove the rubber cock in his mouth Yana strap-on . Oh yeah the dog is an obedient dog Yana , Olga Yana tells the dog to shit in a bowl and Yana obediently executes the orders of Olga . Yana shit liquid shit into the bowl , and Olga ordered Yana to eat shit , Yana begins to eat shit , and Olga fits, and introduces the dog Yana rubber cock strapon in the ass . Oh cool dog Yana eats shit from a plate and she has it in her asshole with a rubber strap . Olga deploys an obedient dog Yan face to his ass and shit Yana in mouth and on face , Olga takes Dildo and starts to fuck Yana in the mouth which is full of shit . Yes, the body of Yana slides a shit , but all Board Yana in the shit . This is an excellent video from the Yana dog and Olga lady .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 43 s
Size: 1.21 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 01:44 PM #3979
Модератор

Модератор

Lady Missy it does not matter if the toilet slave has already swallowed so much shit. Simply shits again. The slave lies on the ground. His whole face is full of shit. Never mind, Lady Missy puts the toilet paper directly on his face. Mistress Michelle pees on top. Then Lady Missy has the idea to stuff the whole rest of shit in the mouth of the slaves.
Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 12 min 56 s
Size: 324 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 01:46 PM #3980
Модератор

Модератор

Alina is shitting and eating sandwiches with chicken liver pate with orange juice. Many girls take food with them to the toilet and sit on the toilet bowl. In this video, two cameras are removed as both Alina and her toilet slave are eating. Toilet slave swallows Alinas shit with great pleasure, because he finds it very tasty! In this video, Alina pooping shit of medium consistency, at the end of Alina comes out a little diarrhea with fart right into the mouth of a slave.
Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 9 min 8 s
Size: 402 MiB
Download From AnzFile