Old 06-09-2019, 12:00 PM #3961
Модератор

Модератор

Yana Olga and I love to play the most dirty things , this time Yana and Olga wore white pants to shit in them , Olga and Yana first move around the room , taking different poses and show you how they look white pants , and after Yana sat on Olga and they started to fill their pants with shit about how cool it is , it so much exciting . Olga left a lot of crap and her pants immediately changed color from white to brown . Oh yeah this is the shit , Yana , astride Olga , and also filled his pants with shit . The girls were just excellent , they started to play in these pants , Teresa each other , to crawl on his knees , in short to do everything , but without taking off the dirty pants , shit at this point was in his pants . Fucking they are two of the most dirty whores who are ready for more experiments .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 35 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 12:03 PM #3962
Модератор

Модератор

Now the toilet slave is ready to look at the shit from Mistress Michelle. Than he get the command to eat the shit from the glass table.
Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 16 min 18 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 368 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 12:08 PM #3963
Модератор

Модератор

I hope you're excited to be "fed" by your Mistress, sweety. Ill be making you my hot, steaming shit dinner for the evening. I know how hungry you must be, how much you must be looking forward to me feeding you a special thick shit again. I absolutely love feeding you, babe. The first time you told me you wanted to eat my shit, I was shocked. but soo curious, I already loved how much you couldnt get enough of eating my ass, and eating my shit well! Im so turned on knowing how obsessed you are with my ass and shit. I shit your dinner for you on a toilet bowl, and pull my cheeks apart after I poop, so you can clean my asshole and suck it clean. your tongue is even better than toilet paper, stupid! ? Now open wide, and enjoy ?
Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 14 min 33 s
Size: 1.17 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 12:13 PM #3964
Модератор

Модератор

Sometimes I just wanna poop on my furniture and let myself go!
Old 06-09-2019, 12:17 PM #3965
Модератор

Модератор

Blonde Mistress Lynn Cane has her pig slave on the floor. She humiliates her pigslave by telling him he is a dirty pig. He has to make pig noises and grunt to greet his dirty Mistress. She wants to clean the pigslave, but he is not dirty yet. While she wears her latex corset and shiny pvc skirt with matching shiny pvc heels, she shits on his stomach. It is a very big load of shit. Then she stands up and shits two more small pieces of shit on him. Because he is now dirty she proceeds to give him a golden shower to clean him.
Because pigs roll in the mud, she orders her slave to roll and grunt like a pig in her big load of shit. It is a delicious kind of mud. She smears some more on his torso and back and laughs at him. It is very humiliating that he is not allowed to eat her shit but he can only be covered in it.
Small clip, at the end is a shot made by the phone of Mistress Lynn of her dirty panty, her dirty asshole and a little extra shit she gives to the pig.
Clip is in Dutch, with English subtitles. It is humiliation, scat, smearing and a golden shower. Pig does not get to eat the shit.
Models: MissLynnCane

Duration: 4 min 23 s
Size: 154 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 12:19 PM #3966
Модератор

Модератор

The shit floats in the piss in the dog bowl. The shit-eating dog kneels directly in front of it and gets the instruction of his Scatqueens to eat the shit like a dog from the bowl and drink the piss. Slowly he starts and actually manages to eat everything with a repulsive expression of face. When he thinks everything is ready, Lady Hanna comes back into the room and brings him his dessert. Two fresh sausages still warm, hahaha In harsh words, the slave dog is asked to eat the shit.
Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 20 min 47 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 467 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 12:20 PM #3967
Модератор

Модератор

I just filled my panties with a huge load of warm shit! It feels so good smeared all over my ass! Look how sexy my big ass looks with shit smeared all over it! You want to fuck my shitty ass dont you!? Oh, please! Fuck my shitty asshole! Push your hard cock into my filthy hole! I want you to get shit all over your cock and all over my ass! Fuck me hard and fast and make me cum for you! Cum on my big shit smeared ass!
I take my big, thick dildo and work it into my ass crack. I imagine that its your cock. I talk dirty to you and beg you to fuck me with your cock! I take the dildo and slowly insert it into my shithole! It feels so good! Im getting shit all over my ass and hands and all over your cock! I fuck myself harder and harder! Im so turned on! I want to cum so bad! I keep fucking my filthy, shitty shithole harder and faster! It feels amazing! Its your cock fucking me right now! Oh fuck me! Fuck my dirty asshole! Fuck me hard until I cum all over! Fuck me! Fuck my shitty ass!
Enjoy!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 4 min 32 s
Size: 682 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 12:22 PM #3968
Модератор

Модератор

Carolina , Yana , Alice and Tatiana take part in this video. The role of Caroline is the mistress of three dogs , Yana , Alice and Tatiana . Carolina walks her dogs in turn holding leashes, the girls crawl on their knees with cancer, Carolina walks the dogs, multiplying their Asses , Breasts, showing you their charms . After walking the dogs Carolina orders the dog Yana to shit and piss on the floor , Yanas dog can not disobey the order of the hostess and performs her command . After that, Carolina was ordered to eat shit dog with Yana sex , Yana obediently the dog approached the spot where lay the shit and began to eat their shit . But Carolina is not enough , she takes the dog Jan by the neck and rubs the shit on the floor face dog Yana . Yana all in shit and mistress Caroline picks up the iron dog bowl and tells the dog to Tatiana and Alice to shit in the bowl , the dog obediently carry out the orders of his mistress , they fill the iron dog bowl with her own shit and urine , after the dog had finished filling the bowl with shit Carolina ordered the two dogs to Tatyana and Alice to eat shit from iron bowls , and the dog ordered Yana to be a cancer on the knees and relax your ass , Carolina had on her hands wearing leather gloves she spreads her dog Yanas ass and inserts her finger into her ass and starts fucking her while the other two dogs eat the shit out of an iron dog bowl . Dogs are totally eating shit and they are very happy and want more and more .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 18 s
Size: 1.17 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 12:33 PM #3969
Модератор

Модератор

with facesitting I start with my slaves and since he has been good gasp. massaged his cock still pretty cool and shit in his slave mouth. Then he eats my shit.
Models: Domina-Victoria

Duration: 10 min 55 s
Size: 244 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 12:34 PM #3970
Модератор

Модератор

Come here you disgusting piece of shit. On your knees!! I want to make you smell and eat my shit and then clean my asshole with your tongue.
Models: ImYourFetish

Duration: 6 min 13 s
Size: 691 MiB
Download From AnzFile