Old 06-09-2019, 11:01 AM #3951
Модератор

Модератор

Face Down Down Ass Up shitting.. this video clip is strait to the point. I on all fours with my ads in the air shitting and pissing. I do a slow motion of the action and there is a great shot of my pussy.
Very soft load. Cognac color. Decent side payload.
I had gotten a request for my poop. I call it my Amber chocolate. Someone wanted to taste it . So I filmed my very first Amber chocolate Collection process. Very solid chocolate color. Enjoy!
Models: Amberbooty

Duration: 7 min 48 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 454 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 11:05 AM #3952
Модератор

Модератор

Today was a beautiful day and Olga and I will be continuing to release videos from our trips . We went into the clearing , and I began to pick flowers under my skirt was not panties , and I duck and the operator removes my pussy that peeks out from under the skirt , gathering some flowers I raise the shirt to my chest took a little sunbathing , and I continue to pick flowers , I raise my skirt and begin to pick flowers and walk through the meadow with a bare ass , I take a different posture pose , then comes up to me and Olga, too, bare their Breasts , and together we have collected a beautiful bouquet of wildflowers . I want to shit , Im stepping away from Olga stand up to cancer and here I was beginning divisible diarrhea , all the grass in the shit and shit teket on my legs , on my ass immediately saditsja fly . For me this action continues to make it too Olga gets cancer and is also shits and pisses on the grass . Our fucking legs and ass all in the shit , but were starting to pose for you . We walk through the meadow with dirty Asses and on our feet flows the shit . We are ready to perform video on demand on your scenario . Write your suggestions in private messages .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 8 min 3 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 780 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 11:06 AM #3953
Модератор

Модератор

A new video full of action and vulgarity!) Not the best quality, but truly epic content, dirty blownjob, dirty anal sex and brutal cum on face (or eye XD) the daily reality of my sex life) dont miss it!!)) Love you, stay in touch)
( This video, like all recent specially optimized to work on smartphones / tablets, your request was heard 8)
Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 10 min 39 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 591 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 11:10 AM #3954
Модератор

Модератор

A runny dump over the side of my bathtub. Ended up smeared all over the side of the tub MESSY CLEANUP
Models: SexyScatForYou

Duration: 2 min 58 s
Size: 151 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 11:17 AM #3955
Модератор

Модератор

I decided to humiliate their girlfriends Marina and Alice and I ordered them to be in this video, absolutely naked they must not be what kind of clothes and on their necks will wear steel chains , they are your slaves that will obey all what I say , the first two servants Marina and Alice sitting on the floor on his knees after they sat a little I take a steel chain in hand and begin to obedient whores in a circle , two whores and slaves Marina and Alice are crawling around in a circle with bare Asses I want these two fucking to show you their bodies what they are obedient whores and who can not refuse as they will be punished . I walk two slaves in the room Marina and Alice crawl around the room cancer on my knees and Im holding their chain which chained their necks . I ordered two slaves will remain to be a cancer on my knees and I pick up the whip and begin to punish it in turns to whip the two slaves they stand with bare Asses bent over his knees like an obedient dog after the punishment of the two slaves I order Marina fondle ass Alice , Marina begins to caress the ass and pussy of Alice , and Alice at this moment is cancer on my lap , Im watching it all get a lot of pleasure , I am very excited and I order the slave Marina to shit and piss on ass female slave Alice , Marina stands up, I hold her chain and Marina shitting and pissing on ass female slave Alice , Marina uses Alice as its own toilet , but its enough for me , and I ordered the Marina to eat own shit which she just shot out of your ass , Marina sits down next to her knees and starts to eat own shit Im taking Marina by the hair and smeared face, shit in the ass Alice , the Marina all shit . Marina also has a mouthful of shit , I order the slaves to switch places now the whore Marina is cancer and Alice caresses first Marinas ass with her tongue and then Marinas pussy, after playing with the anus and Marinas pussy I order the slave Alice to stand up and shit on Marinas ass, Alice gets up and shits and pisses on Marinas naked ass, after Alice used Marinas naked body as her own toilet I order Alice to eat her own shit first and then by the hair and smearing shit all over Alices face and Marinas ass . My two slaves in this video perform all that I order them , I walk them around the room , they are chained they crawl naked cancer on their knees showing you their bodies ass Tits , pussy , then they take turns caressing each other shit and piss on each others own shit and again show you themselves .

Duration: 12 min 0 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 11:21 AM #3956
Модератор

Модератор

A solid poop, not too hard, not too soft!
Multiple angles. Close-up ending. Cameraman-assisted (unseen).
Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 16 min 49 s
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 11:34 AM #3957
Модератор

Модератор

In this film you will see how we are fucking just before my water going out and we go to the hospital with huge cumshot inside my pussy! We called a birth and its managed! Fuck was wild ! Than you will see how i am taking a shower in the hospital when my labor started! Finaly you will see my real labor in a hospital just before i go to give a birth! After i will show you my body, belly and my pussy right after i gave a birth! Than i will try first time to masturbate and will tell you all my feelings! I will do it with pad in panties! I still have seams on my pussy ! Than i will show you my pussy! ohh it is so big and still with blue seams! Finaly i will cum without panties but my pussy still so big and you can see deep inside it! And 1 video of my first lactating abd breast milk pumping! Enjoy!
Models: YourDream

Duration: 2 h 13 min
Size: 1.70 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 11:43 AM #3958
Модератор

Модератор

Ive just shit out suck a HUGE load of shit! I saved it up for three whole days! And now I get to do dirty nasty things with my giant mountain of poop!
Holding my poop turns me on so much! I think I am going to be very dirty with my dildo! It is so realistic! It looks just like a nice, big, hard cock! I want to get fucked by this cock so bad! I want to fuck my horny pussy until I cum all over the place!
I take the dildo and smear my fresh moist shit all over the tip! Mmm! It looks so good! I lick it and stick the cock in my mouth! Yumm! But this isnt the hole I want this shitty cock in right now! I want it in my wet, dripping, cock hungry cunt! I take my shitty cock and shove it right up my pussy! Oh my god! It feels AMAZING! I feel like I am going to cum already! I fuck my self good and then I take the cock out to see how shitty it got! Wow! Its covered in my poop!
I smear more shit on the cock and shove it right back up my cunt! I fuck myself so hard! I give you several views and close ups of me shit fucking my hole! I cant hold on much longer! I cant stop myself from cumming! I explode into orgasm! It is a long, amazing orgasm!
This is how I cum the hardest! Being fucked by a shit covered cock!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 8 min 4 s
Size: 470 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 11:48 AM #3959
Модератор

Модератор

We continue to record a series of videos in which Olga the pig . You asked so I spoke with a pig Olga gently and carefully so I do not punish . I understood you and we have done everything as you requested .I put on Olga leash and ordered the pig to crawl on their knees and grunt , she had begun to perform it with pleasure , youve asked to Olga the pig is crawling a lot and oink we did . Olga crawls on his knees and grunts , her beautiful ass , Oh fuck how I want it . I bared Olga Breasts on her lovely nipples , fuck I cant wait any longer I long to fuck her , but not this time . I ordered the pig Olga to open your mouth , and Olga opened , I started to shit there, Yes it is in her mouth , a mouth full of shit from Olga . Olga through the shit trying to grunt , fucking me she just really excites . Olga eats shit of his mistress . Im ordering her to crawl on her knees , pig, Olga could no longer now she is sleeping Oh yeah eiopa all in the shit . She can no longer restrain yourself.

Duration: 10 min 36 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 11:53 AM #3960
Модератор

Модератор

Models:

Duration: 12 min 26 s