Old 06-09-2019, 06:17 AM #3911
Модератор

Модератор

Lady Hessa is teaching slave Shitface how to behave like a proper toilet. First she squats down and with her amazing ass she shits near his penis. But more then her poop is waiting for him. She has already a blender ready with her piss in it as well. She shows her big turd to the camera en puts it inside the blender. She starts blending the scat and piss until its a perfect chocolate scat milkshake. She then puts her period tampon inside the darkbrown poop mix as an added texture.
First she orders the slave to drink the shake with a straw, then she grabs him by the neck and forces him to drink more. She is not happy with his progress and asks Miss Lynn Cane to teach him a lesson.
Miss Lynn Cane starts pissing the mouth of the slave full and forces him to swallow. Because she sees hes not ready to devour all of the piss she presses a mini bit of poop out of her ass. He does not deserve all of her shit if he is not ready to eat everything Lady Hessa has given him. He has to chew on her mini piece of shit and swallow.
Then Lynn gets the remaining milkshake and pours everything in his mouth. She uses a plastic bag on his face so he has only the shit in his mouth to breath. After this she uses a toilet chair to shit on his legs. What use does a toiletslave have if he cannot eat everything? She shits a bit on his leg. Then the movie shows how she uses the bit of scat to put it on her leather thigh high boots and heels, he has to suck it from her boot.
Models: MissLynnCane

Duration: 11 min 50 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 149 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:25 AM #3912
Модератор

Модератор

This was the first ever clip I filmed using a toilet slave. Somehow I forgot to upload it but it brings back so many memories and reminds me that to this day I still love using toilets. Also one of the dirtiest shits I have ever done.
Models: MistressEsme

Duration: 10 min 6 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 528 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:41 AM #3913
Модератор

Модератор

In this video, my farts are squelchy and very wet. First, I bend over and fart several times in my jeans. Then, worrying that I may follow through, I drop my jeans and continue to fart in my white thong. My suspicions are correct, and as I try to push out a fart, I shart, and several pieces of poop drop from my ass and on to the floor. I then get on all fours, and push out several wet, sticky farts until finally I push too hard and out flies my poop quickly and violently! I continue to shart and squelch right in your face, and you can clearly watch my asshole ‘pop as I let out another stinky fart in your face
Models: Spankmepink

Duration: 5 min 3 s
Size: 298 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:52 AM #3914
Модератор

Модератор

This huge load comes out but I'm super constipated!!
Models: Bigbootypanties

Duration: 2 min 33 s
Size: 136 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:53 AM #3915
Модератор

Модератор

Another beginner toilet slave is serving me today. While he worships my thigh high patent leather boots, I tease him, telling him about how I am going to make him consume my shit how he is going to turn into a real toilet. I give him mantras to repeat to get him into the perfect toilet slave headspace. Then I piss and shit into a metal dog bowl and feed him with a spoon. He is really struggling, but thats nothing that a few slaps with my gloved hands, whipping his back, and a severe telling off cant fix. I make him keep eye contact with me while he eats. I know that looking into my eyes while he consumes my stirred up piss and shit will make him more willing and malleable. He struggles, and squirms and huffs and puffs. But he will eat everything, or my name isnt Mistress Evilyne, scat queen.
If you like to see my nastier, cold and distant side, then this is the clip for you. This boy deserved no kindness or compasion. So I showed him none at all.
Models: MistressEvilyne

Duration: 21 min 12 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:55 AM #3916
Модератор

Модератор

You are never done training a slave. You would think that being a toilet is fairly easy. There is not much to remember, but it still manages to forget what few duties it has. For instance, several times I whipped the slave's dick and it forgot to say "Thank you!" Annoying, I know. But at least it is an excuse to whip him some more. Oh wait, I don't need an excuse!
On the other hand it, despite its forgetfulness, it is getting quite good at licking my asshole and I even moan with pleasure a little in this video. As the slave licks my asshole from under the toilet seat my asshole becomes engorged with blood till it rises out from my luminous ass. Finally, I reward the pathetic worm with my fragrant gift. This time I give it a little surprise-Surprise! Diarrhea! It comes out all at once and makes a lovely pattern on the part of its body that used to be its face-back when it was human!
I was so amused at the spectacle (the slave might have been amused but its mouth was otherwise occupied) that you get to hear my laughter as I look back down at the slave. The slave is so pathetic I make a sound that could almost be interpreted as sympathy. And as if my fragrant, semi-liquid offering was not enough to beautify its face, I even add my spit. Surprise, the slave forgets to say thank you. Fortunately, I still have my whip! A Mistress's work is never done!
After seeing this video you will beg to be the hole where I deposit my diarrhea! REMEMBER, say ‘Thank you!, TOILET!
Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 5 min 58 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 513 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:58 AM #3917
Модератор

Модератор

We begin a new series of hot videos in which the male voice-over tells me and I do what he says . I was very much excites I wanted to try something new , but at the end it happened . Im wearing red underwear , a Cape and stockings . I my master ordered me to kneel I like a good whore doing his bidding , he told me that I got cancer and I did this voice-over told me to remove her panties and I removed them , I do whatever I want voice-overs , he tells me to open my anus wide , I do , and then he needed me to climb onto the couch , he ordered me to sit on the sofa , I sat down and took the rubber cock . The voice-over told me to suck the rubber cock out of her mouth I started to suck a bit of tinkering with a rubber dick , Mr N ordered me to put myself in a rubber cock first in pussy and then in her ass . I was not comfortable to shove a rubber dick in your ass but Mr. N said that I plunged the cock fully in the ass . I do what he says , he shows me to take by mouth anal plug and hold it with your teeth and fuck me in the ass the other with a rubber cock , I do it and I like it so much . Mr. N ordered me to get the rubber cock out of your ass and hold it in my hands as the rubber cock was covered in shit , Mr N said that Im going after shit lick shit with a rubber member . Mr. N ordered me standing cancer to shit and piss the fuck I was consumed with liquid diarrhea , a few good volleys of liquid diarrhea came out of me along with the urine , then the voice ordered me to wear panties in the dirty ass , I fulfilled all , and not unexpectedly for me Mr. N told me to suck the rubber cock which was in the shit , the voice-over said that I was licking the shit from his cock and the rubber cock was clean . I am doing this what my Lord wants I things . After I lapped up the rubber cock shit , Mr N ordered me to sit on my lap on the floor which was a large amount of piss and shit . He showed me his place .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 54 s
Size: 1.03 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 07:12 AM #3918
Модератор

Модератор

You get all four amazing videos Amanda and I made on our first day together!
Samantha and Amanda's Poopy Panties!
Amanda and I are hanging out in our white t-shirts and panties. I am a very dirty girl and I secretly love seeing girls poop in their panties. I really want to see Amanda poop in her cute while panties! It take a little bit of convincing but finally she agrees to poop in them. I coach her and encourage her to push out a nice, big, sloppy, wet load of poop! She completely fills her panties! Her moist poop is gushing out of my white panties! I get so excited and so turned on! I catch her poop and smear it on her ass! It's such a hot sight!
I want to fill my panties with poop and have Amanda watch me! I have a dirty surprise for her though! I tell her all about how last night she pooped in the toilet and didn't flush! I got so excited seeing her poop in the toilet that I scooped it up and played with it. I was fucking my asshole with her poop and most of it got stuck up inside of my asshole! Now today I'm going to poop her shit out into my panties!
I grunt and push and fill my panties with poop! It's hard to tell what part is her poop and what part is mine! I can see that Amanda is enjoying our dirty play just as much as I am!
Watch as we pull our panties down and admire each other's poop! We get so turned on that we start to rub our poopy butts on each other! It feels amazing to feel her sexy ass rubbing her shit into my juicy butt! Our poop mixes together and we laugh and talk dirty! We are two very happy poop girls!
Wearing Each Other's Poopy Panties!
Amanda and I just filled out panties with poop! We are both enjoying wearing our own poopy panties but we really what to wear each other's! We slowly take off our shitty underwear and twirl them around on our toes! Then we hand them to each other to enjoy!
We both stare lovingly into our partner's poopy panties! Amanda takes a taste of the poop in my panties! Mmm! She loves it! I start to pull the tight, poop filled panties up over my big bum. It feels so good feeling my lover's poop smear into my ass! I help Amanda put my panties on her. We shake our asses and talk dirty! We are such filthy, happy, poop lovers!
It feels amazing to wear another sexy girl's dirty, poopy panties!
Stuffing Our Pussies With Shit!
Watch Scat Goddess Amanda and I get super filthy and horny with our shit! We get really nasty and do all kinds of filthy things for you! Things like: pussy shit stuffing, shitty rim jobs, pooping out of Amanda's pussy and into my mouth, poop covered 69 action, face smearing, shitty kissing, poop masturbation, and more!
Amanda and I are very dirty girls! We are getting so turned on from playing with our poop! I get the hot idea to push a load of shit into Amanda's pussy! She goes wild as soon as I start pushing little round turds into her wet pussy! It looks like it feels amazing so I tell her to stuff some shit into my pussy too! I want to feel all the poop inside of me! Now we both have poop in our pussies!
I find a big turd and I shape it into a dildo! I'm going to fuck Amanda with a shit dildo! She starts moaning in pleasure as I fuck her pussy with a big cock shaped turd!
I'm so turned on now! I need her mouth on my pussy! I squat over Amanda's face and she immediately starts licking and sucking my poop stuffed pussy! She loves that my hole is covered in poop! I can't wait to taste her holes but first I want to kiss her! Her mouth is covered in the poop from my pussy! I need to taste her! We kiss passionately and then she squats over my face so I can taste her holes! I dig around in her asshole trying to find some more poop! It feels amazing to finger fuck my lover's dirty asshole! I tell her how good it feels and she wants to finger fuck mine too! I get down in doggy style. As soon as she sticks her finger in my filthy poophole I am moaning in pleasure!
I get Amanda to get back down on the floor so I can stuff her pussy with more shit! I even pull out a dildo to really fuck her! She's enjoyed the dildo but I can tell she liked being fucked with a turd even more! I take the big cock shaped turd and push it into her pussy! I tell her to push and push and shit the turd out of her pussy! It's so hot seeing a girl shit out of her ass but it's even hotter to see her shit out of her pussy! I want to really experience the pussy shitting so I stuff the turd back up into her and have her squat over my face! She's going to shit that turd out of her pussy and into my mouth!
We are such happy, dirty shit lovers!
Fully Clothed Poop Smearing
Amanda and I have been having so much fun together playing with our poop! We decide to have a little bit more fun! We want to get poop all over our bodies while we are fully clothed! We put on white t-shirts and grey leggings and start smearing poop all over our clothes!
Amanda starts chewing on a big turd! She is chewing her shit and letting the poopy droll drip down on her shirt! Its getting me so excited! I want to kiss her shitty mouth! We kiss each other and smear poop all over each others face! Our faces are covered in poop now! We look like such happy, dirty shit lovers!
We roll around and smear our poop all over our clothes, making sure we are completely covered in poop! It feel so good to share my love for shit with Amanda!
*Black D was there filming with us and he got a little excited! You can occasionally hear him saying wow in the background. It made Amanda and I even more excited to hear that he was enjoying it so we got even dirtier! ; )
Enjoy!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 5 min 54 s
Size: 744 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 07:16 AM #3919
Модератор

Модератор

The first thing you see is a big pile of shit on a plate, my shit now has a nice texture, ideal for dirty playAnother shot is on my horny pussy, cunt will piss you will see great detail.Then shit in my mouth and chew slowly Shit cover my entire body and pussy.My hand deep in my throat, I have to vomit a little Im a very horny dirty bitch and I have to masturbate. The whole video is in great detail.Have a nice day!!! Kisses Victoria
Models: dirtyscatgirl

Duration: 14 min 47 s
Size: 545 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 07:17 AM #3920
Модератор

Модератор

Out this plump, curvy ass I poop out long creamy turds and show you how long they are - huge load is a hearty log, thick and so good smelling and so seductively long I can't help but give you a huge eyeful of how it looks closeups. If you really love thick long logs, closeups and watching the birth of a turd, this video for you.
Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 10 min 54 s
Size: 938 MiB
Download From AnzFile