Old 06-09-2019, 12:31 AM #3851
Модератор

Модератор

As I walk in my expression is cold and unyielding and you see how powerful I am as I matter-of-factly tie the slave's hands. But you soon get to see my beautify smile as I slap the slave's balls.
Then I take my place over your face on my toilet seat and your unworthy eyes gaze upon my perfect ass. The lips of my young pussy are full and dark red as they hang down from between my legs and my tiny, tight asshole is almost lost in the gorgeous globes of my ass checks. But after the slave, with some encouragement from my whip, licks my asshole for a while it becomes larger and starts to protrude down toward its face. I even spread my legs and finger my own pussy it feels so good. The slave licks devotedly as this is the only form of contact it is allowed with my body-aside from when I hurt its balls! Poor slave, so close to my pussy and yet so far.
The shit emerges silently from the incredible beauty of my ass. The contrast is incredible, like the contrast between you, a toilet, and a man. Then I make the slave thoroughly clean my ass and encourage it with more whipping.
Finally I get up from the toilet to further encourage the slave, using my whip to make it lick my shit from the floor. I am wearing high heels and nothing else below the waste so you see my perfect smile and perfect pussy as I beat the worthless toilet. It whimpers "please" like a baby animal as I laugh.
The same video My nasty farts and shit” but just the toilet scene and from under the toilet seat.
Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 12 min 58 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 12:32 AM #3852
Модератор

Модератор

Hooray we began critical days , Olga and I wore white underwear without pads . I suggested to Olga to play a bit . Olga lay down on the bed and I took off Olgas panties and started sniffing licking menstruation panties from Olga , the fucking I it is delicious . Oh Yes I love to lick Olga in the critical days of menstruation . I put Olga in her pussy his fingers and theyre all about menstruation Yes I lick the fingers on menstruation which I enjoy . I caress Olgas pussy with her tongue during menstruation I really love it . Olga all in menstruation I love her, her scent and her body , Olga wants to defecate I tell her shit and Olga starts to shit . Ass Olga goes shit , and Olga all in menstruation . Olga and I switch places and now I take off my white panties and Olga starts to smell and lick them with my menstruation . Olga enjoys the fact that I had coming out of pussy menstruation , Olga plays with my panties which are monthly , on the bed on the white sheet, too, the traces of menstruation , Olga begins to play with my pussy thrusting between my legs his fingers and pulls and licks and again shoves me in her pussy , I bring out menstrual blood fucking Olga licking my menstruation . Oh yeah I just get pleasure from the fact that Olga is doing to me I want to shit and I start to shit on the fucking sheet about what a relief . We love to play with the menstrual secretions to lick them, sniff , lick each other pussy during menstruation . We dont wear pads and our white panties during the critical days in menstrual secretions . I and Olga had a lot of fun during the critical days .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 17 min 58 s
Size: 1.70 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 12:32 AM #3853
Модератор

Модератор

My visit to the copro salon. Not so long ago, the girls organized a paid copro salon to invite men for various kinds of humiliations and use them as toilet. I also had decided to try to become their client. Because of fear and excitement, I did not dare for a long time. Then one day I had come to their office. In the reception room I was met by Christina. She asked me to sign a contract and told about all conditions. I had to agree to all humiliations that girls would subject to me. Then Christina took me to a room in which 4 girls entered. My back was burning after they whipped me. After that they wanted to use me as toilet. And I had to eat their crap. However, I had agreed to this myself and had signed a contract. And I got what I wanted.
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 22 min 6 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.44 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 12:33 AM #3854
Модератор

Модератор

Cum So Hard I Shit On Your Cock!
I love getting fucked! I'm a filthy dirty whore who loves cock in all her holes! When I get fucked hard I cum like crazy! Sometimes when I cum so hard, I shit myself! I shit out all over the big, hard cock that's fucking me!
You don't mind do you? You know I'm a filthy scat girl! It turns me on to feel my shit flying out of my asshole as I ride your dick. Does it turn you on to feel my hot, smelly shit land all over your cock as I fuck you!
Watch me mount your cock and fuck you until I cum hard! My shit explodes out of my asshole! My poop splatters all over the place! My asshole gets so dirty and smeared with shit! There's warm shit all over your dick! I love looking at all my poop on your cock! It's such a hot sight! I want to taste my warm shit from your cock! I stick out my tongue and lick the tip of your cock! Mmm! It takes like your cum and my shit! Delicious!
Ass To Mouth Shit Sex Explosion!
You just fucked my pussy so hard! It felt so good getting pounded by your cock that I had a mind blowing orgasm! When I came I lost all control and shit all over the floor and all over your cock! Now there is shit everywhere! My ass is covered in poop! It feels so good! I know I just came but I'm horny again! I need your cock! Will you fuck my asshole and my mouth even though there is shit all over my ass and your cock!? I promise the poop turns me on! I love the smell and the taste of my shit!
Fuck my asshole! Get my shit smeared all over! Yes! Pound my hole so good and then I can cum again! I love feeling your cock in my holes! The smell of my shit and the way your dick feels inside of me is making me cum again!
Oh no! I'm shitting! I'm cumming and shitting so hard! Look at the wet shit explode out of my asshole! It lands all over your cock! Mmm! It looks so delicious! I need to taste it! I need to suck my shit off your cock!
Watch me put your shitty cock into my mouth! My poop gets all over my face and stuck to my teeth. I don't care! I love it! It feels so good being a filthy shit girl for you! I need your cock inside me again! I have poop all over my face and in my mouth! Now I need your cock in my ass! Fuck my dirty shithole! Get your cock all nice and dirty so I can suck it again! Yes! It feels so good!
I love having mind blowing shit sex with you!
Enjoy!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 7 min 8 s
Size: 1.17 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 12:33 AM #3855
Модератор

Модератор

I got a lot of good feedback on my last full frontal video so here is another for you guys! Enjoy
Old 06-09-2019, 12:34 AM #3856
Модератор

Модератор

I had not much time the last few days, so i decided to take you with me while i sit on the toilet and have my normal toilet sessions.
Old 06-09-2019, 12:34 AM #3857
Модератор

Модератор

In this video clip, Yana slave which is operated by Olga , Yana is wearing a leash a collar which always pulls Olga , when Ian does not want to take orders from Olga , Olga punishes forcing her to eat shit from dog bowls , to grunt like a pig , drags her by the hair , Fucks her with his hand in the ass , hitting her on the ass . One word makes all he wants . In the beginning of the video Olga tells Yana to fill a dog bowl of shit , but Ian is unwilling to do so then Olga forces her to do it . In one word, each of you will get a lot of pleasure from watching this video clip . This video was shot on a custom request . Any of you can become a writer video clip and get it to your collection , we will fulfill all what you want, and ask in their script . We are dirty girls who are ready for more . Write your hottest wishes and dirtiest scenarios for the video shoot . With love to you your dirty girl .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 22 min 59 s
Size: 1.49 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 12:35 AM #3858
Модератор

Модератор

I have my scat slave lying beneath my feet, a smelly slut always ready to eat shit. He requested my presence. So I decided to make him suffer for me. I begin by allowing him some foot shoe worship. I wear expensive shoes, so he has been warned to do a good job of licking, and sucking on my stiletto heels. If he does a good job of his footworship, I will reward him by allowing him to eat my shit. Standing over him, I tell him to open his mouth and be ready for me. I lower my ass over his face, and relieve myself of a nice pile of my soft shit into his mouth. I watch as it fills his mouth and covers his face. Then I instruct him to swallow it, and make sure he chews on it. Not entirely finished with my slut, I sit on his face and get him to lick my ass clean. With his mouth full, this means he has to swallow and digest my shit. He continues to lick my ass until Im satisfied. I further reward him with some facesitting, and ass smother, while allowing him to play with his limp cock. As he groans, and squeezes out his watery cum. I leave him to contemplate his next meal of my delicious shit.
ITALIAN
Ho il mio schiavo sdraiato sotto i miei piedi, una sgualdrina puzzolente sempre pronta a mangiare merda. Mi ha supplicato per essere al mio cospetto. Ed ora voglio vederlo penare, soffrire, perche la sofferenza dello schiavo e pura linfa vitale per me, Mistress Gaia. Lo obbligo ad adorare e venerare i miei piedi e le mie lussuoso e costosissime calzature. Sa che deve fare un ottimo lavoro, leccare tutte le scarpe, fino a succhiare gli appuntiti tacchi a spillo. E se sara bravo, lo premiero, permettendogli di assaporare la mia merda. Lo preparo a bocca ben spalancata, avvicino il mio culo e mi diverto riempendolo della mia merda. Quanto godo quando cago in faccia ad uno schiavo. Gli ordino di inghiottire tutto, e non contenta ,mi siedo sulla sua faccia e mi faccio pulire il culo. Usare uno schiavo come un bidet e davvero eccitante. Con la bocca piena della mia deliziosa merda, dovra leccarmi fino a mia completa soddisfazione. Ho un altro premio per lui, lo soffochero con i miei rinomati e popolari facesitting. E grazie alla mia bonta, gli permetto di masturbarsi. E quando gli do la possibilita di far fuoriuscire il suo lurido sperma,me ne vado e lo lascio solo, a contemplare il suo prossimo pasto, la mia appetitosa merda.
Models: padronagaia

Duration: 13 min 15 s
Size: 225 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 12:35 AM #3859
Модератор

Модератор

This video was slightly unintentional, I took it after a messy play in my underwear. Im rubbing myself and showing off my dirty bottoms while saying stuff like, this is what I like to do, daddy.. Im sorry, daddy, Im sorry.. this is what I like to do when no one is around.. its so stinky.. etc”. This is the kind of stuff I usually do and say after playing with my poop and making long videos, very natural play.
Models: GwenyT

Duration: 4 min 47 s
Size: 368 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 12:36 AM #3860
Модератор

Модератор

2 hot shits I just CANT hold in! I GOTTA go! I turn on my camera in the NICK of timeand lay two FAT loafs <3 Thick, stinky RAW Shit! And my pussy is already creamy from the need to shit and opening and closing my shit-gaped asshole over and over again If you love watching chicks dumping big loads, you'll be playing this on repeat as you jack off to kingdom cum