Old 06-08-2019, 11:01 PM #3791
Модератор

Модератор

Wear my fave nylon brief on with a tight and sexy crop top. I do panty modelling and posing front and back lot of times. Moving around to show off you my round and firm booty in nylon. The nylon is see through which make my ass more sexy and seductive. I love it and you? I give lots of close ups to camera and then you could feel yourself as like stick your nose and face between my cheeks. I remove pants to bend over and gaping pussy and tight asshole. I spread by hand my holes. Pink holes for you. I also make queefings and fart after bend over. I tell you as usual I need to poo baby so I stand close to you and after a little asshole pucker I push directly the creamy shit into nylon. As the nylon see through you able to see my asshole opening wide. Such a nice experience. But your dirty surprise didnt finish yet. I do some enema then and make more dirty and filthy this nylon cutie. I fill up my ass with water enema few times then with cracking noises sprinkle out straight to pants. What a loud noise
Old 06-08-2019, 11:01 PM #3792
Модератор

Модератор

The best toilet service for girls (4 parts)
Part 1: Before using my mouth, the girls allowed me to lick their anus, but watched me lick only the anus and not touch the pussy!
Part 2: I took the first load from Amina she really loaded me very well. She had several thick, well-seasoned pieces of hard shit. The taste was amazing!
Part 3: The second was Yana she also loaded me hard. Yesterday she came from her parents and ate a lot of delicious food there!
Part 4: The third was Christina this time the taste of her shit was a bit different bitter and with an incomprehensible taste. Later I asked what she ate yesterday, she answered: buckwheat, pasta with sausage, a curry, a little beet, a kiwi and a hamburger.
After the rape, every girl awarded my mouth spitting, as a gratitude for what she used me as her toilet!

It was a magical encounter with the ass girls! I was a real toilet. Girls enjoyed getting rid of cargo. When a girl dumps a huge piece of shit into your mouth, you have two senses at once: pleasure and fear (you have to swallow it the girl should get the best service) to serve several girls at once its always very cool!
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 7 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 313 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 11:01 PM #3793
Модератор

Модератор

A jaw-dropping poop on the apartment balcony!
Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 8 min 3 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 251 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 11:50 PM #3794
Модератор

Модератор

Olga likes when Yana performs all of its orders . This time she was wearing blue jeans and decided to surprise Olga . But Madam Olga was adamant . She put Ian on his knees and grabbed her hair and ordered her to rug on my knees , yeah Yana could not disobey the mistress and clearly fulfilled what she was ordered Olga . Olga took Yanas jeans and ordered her to crawl with his pants down and bare ass , yeah, but Yana already had shit in them , she pulled Janas jeans and there are already a lot of shit , and jeans wet with pee . Yana began to crawl on his knees with his pants down and naked dirty ass on the floor . After this, Olga also wanted to shit and she got cancer , and Yana went to her fucked face and started to smell the shit when it came out of the ass Olga . Oh yeah . After Mrs. Olga took a shit , Yana began to lick dirty anus Olga . Oh yeah they are dirty girls . Two girls dirty ass shit . Then Olga picked up your shit and put Yana in jeans and was forced to wear jeans Yana did . This is a very hot video . Oh Yes they are real lovers of dirty games .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 28 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 11:50 PM #3795
Модератор

Модератор

I love stretching my asshole! It feels so good and it looks so hot to have a nice, big, gaping hole! It also helps me have nice big, thick turds too! Sometimes when I am playing with my toys I get a little poopy surprise! I love when this happens! And I always make the most of it!
I start by playing with a little baby pink plug. Thats just to get my ass opened up and acclimated to being used! Next, I move onto my anal beads! I am going to see how many I can fit in my ass! Usually I can only get 7 but this time I fit a LOT more! And when I pull the beads out they are coated in my poop! Yum! I was feeling like it was time for a snack! I lick and suck the poop off the dirty beads, all while talking dirty to you!
Finally its time to really stretch my ass! I get out my inflatable butt plug and slowly start to pump it up while its in my ass! Mmm! it feels so good stretching my hole open! When it gets inflated all the way I start to push! Its like I am pushing out a HUGE, thick turd! It feels amazing because I love pushing out big, hard turds! I give it one last hard push and the toy pops out of my ass! I keep pushing and out comes a little poop! How fun! I pop the poop in my mouth and push it out just like the toy popped out of my ass!
Enjoy!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Size: 1.36 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 11:50 PM #3796
Модератор

Модератор

Lady Grace is somewhat critical and would not yet used the name toilet mouth” for these creature. She thinks he must earn the name firstonce and gives him the opportunity to prove himself. First i have to shit and the toilet slave get a warm and soft pile directly in his mouth. Chew and swallow my toilet mouth
Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 11 min 0 s
Size: 247 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 11:51 PM #3797
Модератор

Модератор

The lower breed is starting to learn his lesson. Mistress Mystique uses him continuously as Her toilet. Ordered him to eat it all and beg for more. With his useless cock locked away, really what other use is there for him but, to open his mouth to the Black Goddess ass!
Models: MistressMystique

Duration: 6 min 24 s
Size: 556 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 11:52 PM #3798
Модератор

Модератор

Kate slapping face, kicking, spanking with hands and legs Misha, putting dildo deep in her throat and make her gag and cry, putting her feets on Mishas face, puling her hair, calling her bitch and cheep whore, using her like she wanr, rubbing her face and make up by her feets very hard and while Misha cry kate laughing and more humilate Misha, She smearing her make up, putting her head to the toilet, push her head by her leg while spank and kck her ass, flashing her face and head with a water form toilet bowl and totaly destroy all Misha make up while making her drink Kate piss by all this rough things! than she showing all her wet from tears and toilet water face with ruined make upp to you!
Models: YourDream

Duration: 17 min 12 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 402 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 11:52 PM #3799
Модератор

Модератор

After holding my poop for two days, on the third day I decide to go to an all-you-can eat buffet but on the way home things start to want out my bottom. Whining all the way, I hold it and hold it. Finally when I start walking through the front yard into my home, I can feel shit sliding out of my asshole. When I make it to my bedroom I had pooped in my pink panties.
I stumble around trying to undress and describe what I had ate the past couple days. Finally I get on my potty and I can poop! It spills out of me, corn filled wet chunks, different colors coming out in layers from eating meals on top of meals. I grunt out of anxiety and whine from the relief and pleasure. All caught in duel angles due to my camera and mirror placement ?
It was supposed to be on a paper plate but I only had time to grab a piece of printer paper from the home office I have set up in my room. You can hear the poops and pee hitting the paper and the pee mat.
Models: LindzyPoopgirl

Duration: 5 min 3 s
Size: 112 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 11:53 PM #3800
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Fire wants to punish her slave today and starts with caning his ass till stripes appear. She enjoys the idea she will empty herself in the slave mouth and cane him to eat her delicious brown shower. After she push out her big load, the slave has no choice to start eating his warm meal!
Models: Mistress Fire

Duration: 8 min 14 s
Size: 178 MiB
Download From AnzFile