Old 05-11-2019, 08:01 AM #371
Модератор

Модератор

Ive been constipated all week, Watch me lay back asking you to hold my hand while i give birth to my big poo baby.
I then show you it in my hands before smearing all over my boobs.
I then finger my pussy till i cum and then give you a cum countdown to shoot your load all over my face
Models: evamarie88

Duration: 10 min 31 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 473 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-11-2019, 08:07 AM #372
Модератор

Модератор

In this mind blowing video you will see a huge pile of fresh, aromatic, warm shit out of my beautiful ass!) This is the biggest pile of shit for the last year!) I didnt go to the toilet for about a week!) This video is from a private collection, one of the last videos of the second season!) <3
At the moment I am preparing for the opening of season 3, where you will find lots of interesting content!) In this video I dive into my shit, and threw my stunning face in the dung heap, then trying it a little taste and comment on its size!) (see screenshots + gif ) A worthy addition to the collection!) <3
I wish all well to celebrate the spring, recharge your good mood and positive!) Love you, see you!)) *bark*
Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 7 min 15 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 419 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-11-2019, 08:17 AM #373
Модератор

Модератор

My first video with a partner! I am back from my hiatus for more sexy fun and poop play. In this very amateur clip, I hook up with a friend for a much needed enema. He instructs me to take down my panties to my knees and bend over the bathtub. He then plays with my asshole until it is ready for insertion. The first half of the enema water goes inside me very quickly and I evacuate by myself. (Too shy!)
After the first round of turds are flushed out of me, I get back into position. We exchange witty banter as he fills me up with the rest of the water he spanks me and gets me to hold it in a bit longer, and even assists me on the toilet for the second round of evacuation. (mostly water)
I hope you enjoy my first couples” clip! This was our first time doing an enema together once we get used to each other, the videos will surely evolve!
Models: LindzyPoopgirl

Duration: 16 min 2 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 575 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-11-2019, 08:20 AM #374
Модератор

Модератор

In this video, I went to a Mexican restaurant for some public pooping fun. I held my poop in for 2 days and then went out to eat beans and tacos and tequila. Then I went into their bathroom and took a huge, massive dump and flushed the toilet a bunch of times. You get to see me pee, poop, play with my pussy and sit backwards on the toilet and grind. This is a hot video with a huge dump! Enjoy!
Models: sojourner

Duration: 4 min 33 s
Size: 243 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-11-2019, 08:35 AM #375
Модератор

Модератор

You come home from work and your wife has on some sexy lingerie and is horny. She jokingly tells you she has gas from eating the rest of the lentils. You jump at this opportunity to tell her you like it when she farts. Shes concerned at first and thinks its strange but goes with it. She tells you that if she keeps farting shes going to shit her pants. Several small chunks come out with her bent over the bed. A couple more chunks come out as shes squirting. Youre a lucky fuckin guy!
Models: SexyFlatulence

Duration: 6 min 21 s
Size: 336 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-11-2019, 08:49 AM #376
Модератор

Модератор

A truly extreme videos full of diarrhea springs. Anal heavy with huge dildo, I push my ass and oh my god a lot of springs diarrhea! The totally dirty dildo I decided to lick and suck all with the tongue to clean it up completely! But it is not over yet here the dildo dirty in pussy while the whole diarrhea on me between my legs and squirting hot wax . what more do you want?
Models: Nicolettaxxx

Duration: 27 min 41 s
Size: 248 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-11-2019, 08:49 AM #377
Модератор

Модератор

This is a compilation video with tons of shots of me crouching on the toilet as I smile and release long thick logs into the toilet. Some are runny and others are thick and solid.
There are also a few shots from behind of me shitting as well.
This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
Models: xrussianbeautyx

Duration: 6 min 38 s
Size: 492 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-11-2019, 09:01 AM #378
Модератор

Модератор

I really had to poop and pee and both bathrooms in the house were occupied. I was on the brink of an accident. So I grabbed some paper towels and went in the backyard, pulled down my pants and took a hot steaming dump and hissy pee. I never usually do stuff like this, but like I said I was desperate. Figured I might as well record it.
Models: evakokoro

Duration: 53 s 598 ms
Size: 99.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-11-2019, 09:06 AM #379
Модератор

Модератор

Im wearing one of my favourite white panty with knitted leg warmers. Streching my body and I show you how flexible I am. Yes Im very flexible and I lift my leg next to my ear. ? I feel really have to poo but before I push out I finger fuck my tight asshole. Oh wow it feels amazing. I got sweaty so much till I fingered myself.First I finger slowly then harder and harder and inside I feel my poo. I slide first one then 2 fingers in my ass and get hard fingering then I poo. Stinky, sticky poo. Keep finger fucking and poo more. You can hear me moaning how much I enjoy my dirty ass. You could hear the sound of my ass, mix poo and my wetness makes sound ? Then pee and push out more poo. My asshole is swollen, from finger fucking. So nice ? Then I lick and clean my dirty, shitty fingers till will be clean. And I show my filthy tounge covered with my shit ? and swallow then. In the final minute I show one more time my dirty ass. Enjoy ?
Models: MissAnja

Duration: 13 min 20 s
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-11-2019, 09:09 AM #380
Модератор

Модератор

I was feeling really really dirty tody. I wanted all of my fluids expelled at the same time and to feel them all leaving my body. I held my shit for 4 whole days and then ate one big last meal before I let my bladder go into a nice glass. I drank the whole glass of piss and then vomited it back up with all of my dinner all over myself. It was time to clean out my dirty, shit filled ass. I did a massive enema with the shower wand and boy was it a mess in there. Took just a bit to loosen all of that shit up and watch the shit fountain pour out of me. For being such a dirty girl, I sure know how to clean out
Models: AbigailDupree

Duration: 23 min 0 s
Size: 1.30 GiB
Download From AnzFile