Old 11-05-2020, 04:13 PM #3601
Модератор

Модератор

Default Taboo POV - Destiny Love

Taboo POV - Destiny Love

Description:
Destiny Love - Young slut craves more Daddy cock
Released: May 10, 2019

I love old man cock. I crave it. I think I have a problem because it's all I ever think about. Even in my relationships. I fucked my old boyfriend's dad. I even fucked a teacher at school. He thinks it was for an A but really, I just couldn't keep myself from getting what I desire. I want it all the time! I think if I ask my Daddy for advice about my little problem, maybe I can trick him into giving me his delicious step-daddy dick. All I want to do is fuck men that remind me of my daddy so... I may as well play with your cock Daddy. I know you want me to. I know you fantasize about me making that cock cum all over me. I can't help myself Daddy, I need your cock...

I know you are always stressed, so first I sit you down and have you relax. I want to be your stress reliever Daddy. It's okay, remember you're my step-dad. I won't lie, I want that cock deep inside me, but I don't mind starting slow. I begin just rubbing your cock over your pants. I slowly start taking your pants off while I am talking to distract you. then I begin taking mine off. I want to show you how good your little girl can be. I climb on top of you and continue to unbutton my pretty little top. I tied it because it actually belongs to another Daddy I fucked. I like to wear it till it doesn't smell like him anymore. I would like to wear your shirts too Daddy. Thinking about fucking you gets me so wet. Smiling so big I can hardly contain myself, I begin stroking your perfect daddy cock. I love how hard you get for me. I spit on it and stroke it some more with two hands like a good little slut. Crawling between your legs, I continue to caress your beautiful dick with my slippery hands. Then I take off my bra to show you exactly where I want your hot load. I feel you getting harder and harder and I love it. I slip out of my skirt and panties and slide my pussy right up against your throbbing cock. I love pressing my naughty little girl pussy against your big hard boner. I slide my pussy up against your balls and relentlessly stroke your cock, aiming your tip against my titties until you explode all over me. All I want to do is please your cock Daddy!

Cast: Destiny Love

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/fad63b193b104
Old 11-05-2020, 04:14 PM #3602
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kelly Madison - Monica Sage

Kelly Madison - Monica Sage

Description:
Monica Sage - Lipstick
Released: March 8, 2019

Cast: Monica Sage

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/10137f7a66d07
Old 11-05-2020, 04:14 PM #3603
Модератор

Модератор

Default Girls Rimming - Anita Bellini

Girls Rimming - Anita Bellini

Description:
Anita Bellini - Tongue Practice
Released: June 8, 2019

Anita will fail the French exam unless someone helps her out. She has no choice but to find a priivate teacher. in the case one of her student buddy. But this self-appointed language teacher has another agenda. He plans to teach the girl some tongue techniques which will be useful for the language, but also to rim his ass and massage his prostate. And he actually does an excellent job with it. too bad Anita still fails the exam. Maybe next time she can apply her tongue tricks on her real teacher.

Cast: Anita Bellini

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/40ff247b3d046
Old 11-05-2020, 04:15 PM #3604
Модератор

Модератор

Default Heavy On Hotties - Niki Fox

Heavy On Hotties - Niki Fox

Description:
Niki Fox - Teen Surprise
Released: January 11, 2019

Cast: Niki Fox

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/856370dd5eaf4
Old 11-05-2020, 04:16 PM #3605
Модератор

Модератор

Default RK Prime - Alexis Fawx & Skylar Snow

RK Prime - Alexis Fawx & Skylar Snow

Description:
Alexis Fawx & Skylar Snow - Club Cougar Joins The Party
Released: February 13, 2019

Single MILF Alexis Fawx goes out to a club looking for some cock to take home to suck and fuck. Only problem is that she's disappointed with the fact that the night's wrapping up and she hasn't found anyone to bang! Alexis goes off to the women's room to freshen up. That's when she can't help but overhear a couple of amateurs having trouble in one of the stalls! Alexis can't help but laugh at Skylar Snow's inability to take Jessy Jones' big dick deep inside her tight ass! Alexis decides to burst in on these two, who could clearly use her experience! Alexis teaches Skylar how to suck and fuck big cock like a pro! Luckily for Jessy, this is his lucky night as he gets to fuck two smoking hot chicks' pussy and asses! So remember, there's nothing wrong with getting a little help from a MILF now and then, especially when its an experienced club cougar who joins the party!

Cast: Alexis Fawx, Skylar Snow

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/d3e45065b3ab3

Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/0bdc3e7e41479
Old 11-05-2020, 04:17 PM #3606
Модератор

Модератор

Default Burning Angel - Janey Doe

Burning Angel - Janey Doe

Description:
Janey Doe - Cum On My Tattoo
Released: March 12, 2019

Janey Doe loves it when people watch her fuck. But this nasty newcomer has NEVER gotten down and dirty on-camera, and today, she's decided to grace us with her very first time on-screen. Popping her cherry is the legendary Tommy Pistol. Tommy's got lots of cum to give and Janey's got lots of tattoos to milk that cum onto, so when it's time for Tommy to choose the perfect spot to paint with his spunk, it's not an easy decision...

When he finally settles on a stunning piece of ink on Janey's gorgeous face, they get started. Tommy eases Janey into her first scene, licking her juicy pussy and tonguing her clit as he finger-fucks her, her eyes rolling back in her head and her legs twitching with pleasure. It doesn't take long for Janey to return the favor, getting on her knees and licking Tommy's cock with her pierced tongue, sliding his shaft into her eager mouth. Janey loves cum and she loves tattoos, so she's definitely chosen the right place for her dirty debut...

Cast: Janey Doe

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/234ab5ca75bc5
Old 11-05-2020, 04:18 PM #3607
Модератор

Модератор

Default Glory Hole Secrets - Blaten Lee

Glory Hole Secrets - Blaten Lee

Description:
Blaten Lee - Blaten's First Gloryhole Video + POV
Released: July 6, 2018

Sweet and sassy Blaten is excited to be in our gloryhole booth, she is soooo ready for some hard dicks and cum swallowing. She says blowjobs are her favorite thing to do ever and being in the booth makes it even more exciting, not knowing who is behind the wall. She stands up and pulls off her shorts, what a nice pussy and booty she has...

She has petite gorgeous curves. Once she is ready to start her favorite thing ever, she gets down on her knees and starts sucking away. Holy moly she can deep throat big time. These big hard cocks just disappear down her throat. She loves paying special attention to the balls, she slurps away. She gets totally naked and she has some of the nicest all natural titties around. She gets these strangers off in no time and she loves swallowing all their cum shots. Nice job Blaten, please come back!

Cast: Baten Lee

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/bfaab92fc158d

Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/1000938975271
Old 11-05-2020, 04:19 PM #3608
Модератор

Модератор

Default We Are Hairy - Melani Bree

We Are Hairy - Melani Bree

Description:
Melani Bree - Melani Bree enjoys hot sex with her man in bed
Released: May 12, 2019

Melani Bree comes into her bedroom with her man waiting in bed. He strips her naked and she sucks his hard cock well. After having her hairy pussy eaten out, he fucks her hairy pussy hard until he cums.

Cast: Melani Bree

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/e4742fed0f8ab
Old 11-05-2020, 04:19 PM #3609
Модератор

Модератор

Default Devil's Films - Chanel Grey

Devil's Films - Chanel Grey

Description:
Chanel Grey - Horny Old Men
Released: October 9, 2018

When Jay Crew best friends granddaughter (Chanel Grey) stops by the house to visit he has no idea she is planning on getting in the bathtub with him. And she does! Next thing you know, she's stroking his big cock and he is sporting the biggest boner he has had since the Reagan administration. That's what a hot little horny blonde teen will do to a grandpa. Soon enough, he has her on his bed and Jay Crew is eating that little pussy! Wet and tasty as a cinnamon roll her little pussy is wide open and begging for business as he shoves his granddaddy of all cocks into it...

Tossing her through positions like it's his last fuck, and it just might be, he finally cannot hold back anymore and covers her in a massive load of jizz on her face. Now that's what a little girl needs.

Cast: Chanel Grey

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/6c521edf90b86
Old 11-05-2020, 04:20 PM #3610
Модератор

Модератор

Default My Family Pies - Lexi Lore & Violet Rain

My Family Pies - Lexi Lore & Violet Rain

Description:
Lexi Lore & Violet Rain - Cock Gobbling Cousin
Released: November 16, 2018

Ricky Spanish and his stepsister Violet Rain have been fucking since their parents got together and they're great in bed together. Ricky knows just how to make his stepsister cum, and in return Violet knows that Ricky loves it when she gets on her knees and sucks him off when she's had enough. As the stepsiblings bask in the afterglow, Ricky lets Violet know that her cousin Lexi Lore is coming over...

Violet isn't Lexi's biggest fan, which makes things awkward around the Thanksgiving dinner table. When Violet's mom Dava Foxx is distracted getting dinner ready, Lexi flashes her tits at Ricky's dad, Sebastian Diox. When Dava is distracted, Lexi fake drops her cutlery and crawls beneath the table to try giving Ricky a BJ. Violet cuts her off at the pass, so Lexi turns her attention to Sebastian as Violet stakes her claim on her stepbro with her hot little mouth. The girls wait until Dava leaves the room, then kick it into overdrive so they can get their respective lover's off, swallow every drop, and get back to the table before mom finds out! Later, Lexi joins Ricky in his room and mentions that she doesn't think Violet likes her. The two are starting to get frisky as Violet walks in and catches them in the act. The brunette is determined to prove that she can please Ricky better than their cousin ever could, and the next thing Ricky knows he's the object of both girls sucking him off. They take turns banging him, exploring a variety of positions that are each more enticing than the last. The teens are startled when Ricky's dad walks in on them, but when Lexi promises to fuck him later he backs off and watches as Ricky gluts his cousin with a creampie. He's just finishing up when Violet's mom walks in on their threesome exhibitionist fuck fest.

Cast: Lexi Lore, Violet Rain

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/dd31bbe1ea72c