Old 04-11-2024, 12:43 AM #3561
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
Busty Island Beauty Jennica Lynn is every inch a Busty Island Beauty. Her body is fantastic and her boobs are mind-blowing. Jennica looks right at home in this tropical Caribbean paradise as she frolics in the sun and in the water. Modeling for The SCORE Group is like a paid vacation. This is her first time in the Caribbean and she_s having a ball. When they weren_t shooting photos and videos, they were seeing the sights. A video called Come Along With Us followed Jennica as she toured the grounds and the island. Most Swedish women don_t have breasts like Jennica, who now lives in the United Kingdom. When I was in Sweden, I couldn_t find any bras that were my size. I just had to find what I could and make it work, Jennica said. On this island, Jennica doesn_t need to worry about bras. She can go bare as nature intended and every boob man benefits Jennica dazzles in that little bikini, hits the pool to get all wet and drippy and then relaxes on a recliner to have some me-time. You rule, Jennica. The ruler of this little island. We will call it Jennica-Land.
Model:
Jennica Lynn
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : JennicaLynn_29509_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
File Size : 395.7 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:21:33

Download VIDEO:
JennicaLynn_29509_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4 - 395.7 MB
Old 04-11-2024, 12:54 AM #3562
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
Pin-Up Doll And now for a completely different look at Queen of Hearts Trinety Guess as the Florida redhead does an XL Girl version of old-school pin-up with some modern touches and a vibrating wand that sends a tingle throughout Trinety_s plush body. Like Suzumi Wilder, Trinety is a gamer girl and keeps her Xbox close and her girlfriends even closer. I love pussy, Trinety said. I like my ladies curvy like me with tight thighs. Keep that pussy clean and pretty for me. I love to cum with my Hitachi on low and a dildo in my pussy. I_m your all-round kinkster. I like BDSM and bondage and raw, pure sex. I know what I like and I_m assertive about getting what I like.
Model:
Trinety Guess
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : TrinetyGuess_32349_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 255.17 MB
Duration : 00:09:08

Download VIDEO:
TrinetyGuess_32349_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 255.2 MB
Old 04-11-2024, 12:54 AM #3563
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
Getting All Creamy A shy girl who takes her tits out and bounces them on-camera? Yes, there are such girls and we have the perfect example here, Bri Love from the Lone Star State. Keep in mind that Bri is only 19-years-old with an innocence about her and all of this is new to her. Some of you have ties that old. Bri giggles a lot. Giggling is good because giggling leads to jiggling. Because Bri is bashful, she needs encouragement. Since she reads the comments about her, a few supportive messages would keep her in a bouncing mood. After shaking her heavy hooters around our workshop, Bri takes a can of whipped cream, shakes it good and makes a sundae out of her 40DDD cones. She licks off the gooey white stuff and gets nearly every drop. Her body shines from her tongue juices. She needs two hands to hold one breast. Since Bri is only 19-years-old, we believe her boobs will continue to grow. We certainly hope so. She may not outgrow her shyness. That_ll be just fine. An XLGirl can play with her jugs and pussy and be bashful too.
Model:
Bri Love
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : BriLove_29490_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
File Size : 224.42 MB
Duration : 00:11:53

Download VIDEO:
BriLove_29490_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4 - 224.4 MB
Old 04-11-2024, 12:58 AM #3564
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
Leona Loba: Orgasmic Fever Leona Loba masturbates into a frenzy, leaving marks on her flesh as she digs her fingers into her body and cums hard. Leona_s a wild woman I have several drawers full of dildos and clit stimulators but I really love showing household items inside of me like golf clubs and cooking utensils, Leona told the editors. Leona and her husband try to visit a sex club whenever they can. She likes getting into a huddle with groups of guys while he watches. Leona_s a sucker for glory-hole booths also and loves blowing multiple dicks.
Model:
Leona Loba
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : LeonaLoba_37686_1080p.mp4
File Size : 982.34 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:19:26

Download VIDEO:
LeonaLoba_37686_1080p.mp4 - 982.3 MB
Old 04-11-2024, 01:09 AM #3565
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
Andi Peacock Cums To Miami A day we have been waiting for. Andi Peacock of Mr. and Mrs. Peacock fame come to Miami. Berry McCockiner has the honor of fucking perfect wife Andi in her first pro shoot. First, he chats with her for a few minutes. She shows him her large breasts to get him boob drunk. He gets his hands on those big tits and fucks them, fucks Andi_s wet, hungry mouth and gets his balls sucked and his ass eaten by this super-horny lady. Andi learned about The SCORE Group from her husband. They shot their first XLGirls scenes at home, where they produce their own line of hot videos of Andi with Mr. Peacock and studs they meet. I didn_t start developing to my current breast size until college, so after college I was the bustiest woman in my group of friends, said Andi who was a swinger first before she and Mr. Peacock started making videos. I_m usually passive but I can be assertive in the right situation. I love when a man knows how to please me and can make me cum. We_d be glad to learn how, Andi.
Model:
Andi Peacock and Berry McCockiner
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : AndiPeacock_38447_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1454.26 MB
Duration : 00:31:04

Download VIDEO:
AndiPeacock_38447_1080p.mp4 - 1.4 GB
Old 04-11-2024, 01:10 AM #3566
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
Natasha Sweet: A Big Toy For Big Tits Voluptuous magazine Volume 28 Number 4 has an eight-page special about the girls who can easily suck and lick their own nipples, a skill often referred to as boob-fu. No layout of big-titty girls who are adept at self-sucking and self-licking would be complete without this hot lady, so, naturally, her photo is included. Natasha Sweet inspires deep thoughts about having her in front of you with her top down so you can suck those big tits and do other nice things to them before getting it on with her. She_s a fantasy woman. I_ve seen all of the videos I made, Natasha said. Sometimes I watch them with a lot of people. Everyone really likes them. I did have sex watching some of them. It was hot. Now, more guys love me and they call me a star. That is flattering.
Model:
Natasha Sweet
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : NatashaSweet_37482_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1178.36 MB
Duration : 00:20:31

Download VIDEO:
NatashaSweet_37482_1080p.mp4 - 1.2 GB
Old 04-11-2024, 01:13 AM #3567
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
Maria, Danish Queen of XLGirls.com There is only one boob and ass star of Denmark and she is Maria Verbeck. Girls built as bosomy as Maria are very rare. Perhaps their fathers keep them at home and guard them with shotguns to protect them against traveling model scouts. In this video, Maria takes her time undressing and getting comfortable on the couch. She toys her pussy, masturbating to orgasm while the cameraman suffers the heartbreak of blue balls. Maria_s friends know about her decision to model and they support her. One friend thinks it_s really funny and she tried to find the magazine all over the place, said Maria. Not that easy because XLGirls magazine doesn_t have a very wide distribution in Denmark. She was quite proud of me, I think. She wanted to show it to her other friends. But she couldn_t find it because it_s an American magazine. I don_t think she would pose herself. She_s much more shy than me. Guys are always asking her for tit-jobs. They constantly ask me if they can. It_s not that interesting to me because I just get a dick going up to my face. My job is basically holding my tits together. But I know the man likes it, so I_ll do it for him. I_ve actually done it quite a lot, but only if I really like the guy a lot. I guess that would seem obvious, but I_ve actually had some try to suggest fucking my tits within the first few minutes of meeting me. That_s too fast for Maria.
Model:
Maria Verbeck
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : MariaVerbeck_17688_XL_MP4_SD_640x360_MFS.mp4
File Size : 163.61 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:19:32

Download VIDEO:
MariaVerbeck_17688_XL_MP4_SD_640x360_MFS.mp4 - 163.6 MB
Old 04-11-2024, 01:14 AM #3568
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
Taste the Tits of Laura Tithapia We asked Laura Tithapia to bring what she thinks is one of her sexiest outfits to this photo shoot. She picked out a hot pink dress that zips in the front and a pink bra and panties set. Why this outfit? She said she likes how it feels and that it lets her show a lot of tit flesh. Before this, I didn_t do anything I really liked, Laura said. I didn_t have a job I enjoyed. I would go to work and count the minutes until I could go home. Every day was the same and I would repeat my work until the weekend. I was so bored But now every day is different. I get to pose for pictures and make videos, show my body and get pleasure from that, have sex with new guys and make good money working with professional photographers. Voluptuous and SCORE editor Dave says that Laura has the Czech gene, which gives her a boiling-hot sex drive and a craving to be watched when she fondles her big tits and ass or gets fucked on-camera.
Model:
Laura Tithapia
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : LauraTithapia_37945_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1189.29 MB
Duration : 00:20:38

Download VIDEO:
LauraTithapia_37945_1080p.mp4 - 1.2 GB
Old 04-11-2024, 01:21 AM #3569
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
Big-boobed &amp Big-Assed Veronika Kougar said she loves masturbating. She masturbates a few times a week. I still remember my first vaginal and anal orgasms. I_ve always had clitoral orgasms. I love cock but I want my toys too said Veronika. I_ll fantasize that a stud with a big tool is giving it to me from behind and that helps me to cum hard. Right before my period is when I_m at my horniest. If I_m not with my partner, I_ll do it myself as soon as I can. I love my boyfriend but I_m in love with my toys. Veronika enters the bedroom and doesn_t want you to take your eyes off her for a second as she puts on a night-time show, buzzing herself into hooter heaven.
Model:
Veronika Kougar
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : VeronikaKougar_21553_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 528.08 MB
Duration : 00:18:49

Download VIDEO:
VeronikaKougar_21553_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 528.1 MB
Old 04-11-2024, 01:23 AM #3570
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Description:
Glory Hole Hottie Klaudia Kelly gets a little toy-crazy in this Bonus video clip. Bouncing her big boobs, Klaudia sucks and gags on the two cock-toys sticking out of the walls. It_s like a carny fun house with dildos. She drools all over them and on her big tits and spreads her pussy wide at the end. Klaudia_s hooters and face shine from all the spit on them.
Model:
Klaudia Kelly
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : KlaudiaKelly_31212_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 104.63 MB
Duration : 00:03:44

Download VIDEO:
KlaudiaKelly_31212_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 104.6 MB