Old 07-08-2021, 07:00 AM #30171
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Farting, Shitting, and Massive Gaping

- Farting, Shitting, and Massive Gaping

Description:
Oh wow Im farting so bad because I have a huge load of shit in my asshole Im letting these huge, wet, stinky farts blast out of my asshole Listen to these loud, nasty farts Ive got to shit so bad Im going to push out a fat load of shit right here on my bed Oh yes Look at that shit coming out of my shithole I love spreading my cheeks and getting my poophole smeared with shit
I just pushed out some big, nasty farts and a huge load of shit Now its time to try something new Ive always wanted to prolapse my asshole. I try so hard all the time. The problem is that I cant get both of my hands to reach my asshole to help push my insides to the outside.
This is my first attempt at really prolapsing my asshole I use my inflatable plug to stretch my hole open. Then I push and push and spread my ass as much as I can You can totally see up inside of my hole Look at all that pink and red up inside of my hole Its so hot and dirty to look at Im really stretching my asshole so you can see up inside of me
Enjoy
Scat 636-Farting, Shitting, and Massive Gaping
Model:
SamanthaStarfish
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : prolapsecustom.mp4
File Size : 1333.26 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:10:37
Video : AVC, 17.4 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/88d3rho68odi
Old 07-08-2021, 07:03 AM #30172
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Liquid diarrhea mouth full

- Liquid diarrhea mouth full

Description:
Yana and Olga love to fill each other mouths with shit especially liquid diarrhea . This time Yana and Olga were doing to each other anulingus , their tongues caressed each other anus , but in that moment when she was fondling the anus Yana , Yana launched a great stream of liquid shit into the mouth of Olga , but John is not finished she repeated this several times , Oh yeah Olga was a mouth full of liquid shit diarrhea . Yana took the rubber cock , and thrust into the mouth of Olga when Olga was a mouth full of liquid shit .Then Olga and Yana are reversed , now Yana caressed the anus Olga , And Olga, too, fills the mouth diarrhea Olga , Oh Yes she does it a few times , mouth Yana took a large quantity of liquid shit diarrhea , Olga also put Yana in her mouth rubber member , when Yana had a mouth full of liquid shit . In this clip the girls fill each other mouths with liquid shit diarrhea , fart , and play with rubber cock . This is a very hot video for you, our beloved friends .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN5050.mp4
File Size : 871.94 MB
Duration : 00:08:51
Video : AVC, 13.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/1yv0mjrexvx3
Old 07-08-2021, 07:07 AM #30173
Модератор

Модератор

Default - pov stripper scat for helpless

- pov stripper scat for helpless

Description:
I finish a hard shift at the strip club and come to see a you a helpless client. I feel sorry so sorry for you so I give you a strip show followed by a nice chocolate suprise x
Model:
scatnaughtynicole86
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : pov.mpg
File Size : 460.68 MB
Resolution : 800x480 @ 854x480
Duration : 00:15:22
Video : MPEG Video, 3 880 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : MPEG Audio, 224 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/6x5595kqffhb
Old 07-08-2021, 07:12 AM #30174
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Alice slave for Yana

- Alice slave for Yana

Description:
Ian decided to record for you a video in which she uses her maid Alice as toilet slave , Jana enters the room and Alice at this time was sweeping the floor , Jan orders her to give it up and get cancer on your knees , Alice obediently executes the orders of Yana , Yana Saderat hem dress Alice and picks up the rubber dick and Fucks Alice in the ass full of shit , Ian pulls out a rubber cock from Alices ass and hes covered in shit , at this point, Alice is shit and pisses standing cancer on his knees , shit, Alice is falling to his feet , Jan again enters the rubber member in the ass Alice again and Fucks her after playing with the ass of a maid Alice , Jan orders her to lift the face , Alice looks up and Jan Alice pisses and shits on his chest , then Ian picks up the rubber cock and smeared shit on the bare breast of a maid Alice , Tits Alice all in the shit face mouth , I like to use a maid Alice as a toilet and toilet slaves .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0695.mp4
File Size : 1103.01 MB
Duration : 00:11:22
Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/8kmbcanh1gt1
Old 07-08-2021, 07:18 AM #30175
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Shit On My Back and Multiple Dirty Enemas

- Shit On My Back and Multiple Dirty Enemas

Description:
This is my first poop video Yay I was a bit nervous to be honest but I ended up having so much fun with this one. I lay on my back and put my feet over my head and let it plop onto the pad. then I lay out some plastic so I can do multiple dirty enemas to really clean out my ass in the same position. I get really turned on with how dirty they are and begin to rub my clit in excitement.
Please be sure to write a review after your purchase
This will help in quality control..
Thank you
Kisses
Abigail
Model:
AbigailDupree
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : PoopEnemaonherBack_1.mp4
File Size : 1961.55 MB
Duration : 00:18:16
Video : AVC, 14.8 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/vsid3wtwtybb
Old 07-08-2021, 07:18 AM #30176
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Filthy anal 2

- Filthy anal 2

Description:
Since yall loved the first one so much we decided to make another one lol. This video is muchhhh longerrr and much more filthier with a lot of shit, pissing, farting and smearing. Make sure yall pull out your lotion for this one and enjoy the show of this filthy phat ass.
Model:
Brownsensations
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : IMG_0557.mov
File Size : 1988.38 MB
Duration : 00:18:21
Video : AVC, 14.9 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/mjk5heymz3ew
Old 07-08-2021, 07:20 AM #30177
Модератор

Модератор

Default - lgbt in the shit of Marina, Olga

- lgbt in the shit of Marina, Olga

Description:
Hello, our dear friends. In this video you will see lgbt, Marina and Olga. The girls made a great video about everything that three lovers of dirty sex and shit can do. Marina and Olga caressed lgbt, kissed her, took off her clothes and put her on the floor. Marina didnt give a shit about lgbts chest and sat between her legs. lgbt took the shit in her hands and sniffed it, smeared it on her boobs, Marina did lgbt cunnilingus at that time, and Olga anally fucked Marina. She used her finger, which she put in Marinas ass when she got it, it was of course dirty and Olga licked it, then again and again she put a finger in the ass and took out shit and licked it. Then Olga, too, did not give a shit about lgbts chest and made lgbt very well smear shit on her boobs, and Marina used her finger already and put it in Olgas ass and took out the poop and licked it from her finger. Girls began to smear shit with their fingers and lick shit from their fingers. lgbt, Marina and Olga ate shit with pleasure. We have shown you again and again that we really love shit and playing with it. We hope you enjoy it too and you will always visit us
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN2768-1.mp4
File Size : 1227.51 MB
Duration : 00:12:38
Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/74kkn93jmu93
Old 07-08-2021, 07:24 AM #30178
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Domina kate and Suzan and Marc Couple Therapie Scat vomit Surprise

- Domina kate and Suzan and Marc Couple Therapie Scat vomit Surprise

Description:
My husband Marc and I had Beziehungsprobleme- so we went to couples therapy of dominant categorical oje shit on the wrong because decision- and ankotzen among their Behandlungsmethoden- oh my God- but geil wars already kisses Suzan
Mi esposo Marc y yo tuvimos Beziehungsprobleme- asi que fuimos a terapia de pareja de dominante mierda oje categorica en el mal, porque de decisiones y ankotzen entre sus Behandlungsmethoden- oh mi Dios-pero las guerras geil ya besa Suzan
Mein Mann Marc und ich hatten Beziehungsprobleme- also gingen wir zur Paartherapie von domina kate- oje die falsche Entscheidung- denn anscheissen und ankotzen gehorten zu ihren Behandlungsmethoden- oh mein Gott- aber geil wars schon kisses Suzan
Model:
SuzanDirty
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : PoS_130909_Die_Partnerberatung_02.mp4
File Size : 653.35 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:29:14
Video : AVC, 2 995 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 126 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/r0ar5e48l9rp
Old 07-08-2021, 07:29 AM #30179
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Begging To Be Used

- Begging To Be Used

Description:
My service slave has been getting notions above his station. He has been watching My scat videos online and getting jealous of all My toilet slaves. As he holds My ashtray fro Me while I do My emails and smoke a cigarette, he asks Me if he can be My toilet. He sounds so timid that I doubt whether he really wants it or whether its just silly fantasy. In order to be certain that he really wants it, I make him beg and grovel until he finally sounds believable to Me. He thinks its going to be so easy they always do. But hes in for a big surprise. I lie him down on the ground and piss all over his hard cock and his body in an endless amber stream.. He is clearly amazed at the quantity of urine that I can produce, as it seems never ending. Eventually, I sit on his face and make him lick My swollen asshole. Theres so much shit waiting to come out that its bursting at the seams I shit straight into his mouth, and it looks just like soft serve ice cream being pumped into an ice cream cone. There is so much shit that it cant even fit into his mouth. With My face inches from his, I gently coax him into consuming My shit. My soft, hypnotic voice, My beautiful refined British accent, and My sensually dripping spit into his open, shit filled mouth all help him consume. When he has eaten enough to satisfy Me for a first timer, I make him smear the remainder of My shit on his cock, and jerk himself off until he cums. Its My favourite way for My toilets to show their appreciation for My gift to them.
I love this video, Its so hot and you can really sense the connection between My slave and I. I made sure to really get the shit coming out in graphic detail, as I know you all like that so much. If you loved this clip, please leave a review, as well as on any other of My clips which you may have watched.
Model:
MistressEvilyne
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : begging-to-be-used.mp4
File Size : 943.78 MB
Duration : 00:20:41
Video : AVC, 6 219 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 157 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/7gm4azlk9eeb
Old 07-08-2021, 07:31 AM #30180
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Most Massive Turds

- Most Massive Turds

Description:
Watch this amazing collection of my biggest, most massive, asshole stretching turds Ive combined the biggest of my most recent loads of shit into this super long video You get to see me push out the most massive loads of poop See my shithole stretch as my poop rips my hole open Listen to me grunt and groan as I push all this shit out
Every load is different but they are all HUGE These are the most massive loads Ive pushed out in the last year This is the third collection Ive made of my biggest poop but this one is the best You have to see these turds to believe them
Enjoy
Scat 839-Most Massive Turds
Model:
SamanthaStarfish
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : mostmassiveturds.mp4
File Size : 1505.11 MB
Duration : 00:13:52
Video : AVC, 15.0 Mb/s, 29.970 FPS