Old 03-23-2024, 10:03 AM #2981
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 16 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 16 Member Comments

Description:
Boobs Beyond Belief Super-phenomenal Alice85JJ is a bra-fitter_s dream girl and a dream girl for a lot of fans of XL Girls. Alice seems like she stepped out of a dream but she_s real, incredibly real. Guys get boob-drunk looking at her. Because of my breast size, I don_t really need to wear sexy clothes to have guys looking at me, Alice said. I am going to attract attention no matter what I am wearing or what I am doing. I think I am beautiful, I always feel sexy. Growing up, Alice had bigger boobs than her teachers. She developed very early. At 13, she had double-Ds and they kept growing until she was 20 and a double-J.
Model:
Alice85JJ
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : Alice85JJ_34372_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 500.39 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:17:48

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...4031309225574e
Old 03-23-2024, 10:10 AM #2982
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Description:
The Slippery Nipples Of Smiley Emma Smiley Emma smiles as she oils her titanic tatas and titillating torso on a massage table. Smiley is XLGirls plush perfection from the top of her head across the tips of her 34M tits to the tips of her toes. Nature was crazy-generous to Smiley. XLGirls: Do you like front-hooking or back-hooking bras? Emma: I wear back-hooking bras but if I could find one that hooks from the front in my size, I think that would be a nice change. XLGirls: Do you sleep with a bra on? Emma: Hell no It_s very uncomfortable if I fall asleep with one on. XLGirls: What position do you sleep in? Emma: I sleep mostly on my side, even though I find it more comfortable on my back, but my boobs have a mind of their own that way and fall around everywhere XLGirls: What do you wear when you go out? Emma: I might wear a low-cut top with some leggings underneath. Or I_ll wear spaghetti-strap tank tops. Either way, there_s always going to be some cleavage. I can_t help it I can_t hide it In the winter, I like to wear darker colors, and it is a chore to get these boobs into sweaters, but no matter what I wear, I always have huge cleavage, and that_s a good thing.
Model:
Smiley Emma
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : SmileyEmma_33118_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 487.12 MB
Duration : 00:17:21

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40313142625ba5
Old 03-23-2024, 10:19 AM #2983
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
Roxee The Pleasure Seeker Roxee Robinson has worn a lot of different outfits and costumes in her XL Girls scenes, but you know what? The redhaired Canadian MILF looks the hottest in a very basic, low-cut, one-piece dress that hugs her dangerous curves. Roxee gets into bed to pleasure her big nipples and her juicy, creamy pussy. Being watched adds to Roxee_s pleasure in ways she can_t put into words. Wrote C.G., overpowered by her sheer sexual magnetism, Roxee Robinson is the kind of girl that dreams are made of. So womanly, so lush, so beautiful, with curves in all the right places. I adore her soft, white thighs. Her breasts are like giant pillows. Her eyes are gorgeous. She could look me in the eyes and make me cum. The fact that she is over 40 makes her even more attractive to me. The photos of her with all of her clothes off are so arousing because she displays such confidence in showing off her body. She is rightfully proud of how she looks. My hope is that you_ll continue to show her in XL Girls.
Model:
Roxee Robinson
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : RoxeeRobinson_33498_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 409.41 MB
Duration : 00:14:37

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40315201656542
Old 03-23-2024, 10:47 AM #2984
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 12 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 12 Member Comments

Description:
Ass Up, Face Down Kitty greets us with a warm smile and squeezes her ass as the camera pans over her body. She slaps her plump bottom a bit, leaving behind a red handprint on her right ass cheek. Most kitties like to be petted, but this one likes spankings and fucking. Our boy Tony Rubino is just the guy to handle this flirty feline pussy. He starts by teasing her tits a bit, lightly nibbling on them with her bra still on before he starts playing with her pussy. He then diddles her clit before sliding two fingers inside her. Tony is driving Kitty crazy with all this teasing. She needs to release some of her sexual frustration, which she does by stuffing his cock into her mouth. His cock is rock-hard now and Kitty slides it in between her tits for a tit fuck. This is a hot warmup but Kitty is dying for the real thing now. Dying to have a hard, throbbing cock plunging in and out of her tight cunt. She hops on top and works Tony_s cock cowgirl before turning around and letting him bang her hard from the side. Kitty_s a girl you can_t just fuck in her pussy, though. She_s a girl that loves getting cock-drunk on anal fucks, so Tony pulls his cock out of her pussy, slides it down to her ass and stuffs it in. She lets out a moan that is a mix of pain and pleasure. By the time Tony_s about to cum, Kitty is begging for his jizz. She pulls his cock out and sucks it vigorously until Tony shoots his load into her mouth.
Model:
Kitty McPherson and Tony Rubino
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : KittyMcPherson_30508_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1319.74 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:22:36

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40313130118057
Old 03-23-2024, 11:15 AM #2985
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
Tits &amp Ass Kitchen The Ukraine is packed with robust, big-boobed, sexy women (Mariya Mills, Antica) and that_s a fact. Jelena Jasper lived in Kiev, the capital and biggest city in the Ukraine, before relocating to the UK. Jelena is also a writer. She was also of great assistance to the staff on a trip to the Ukraine. Jelena_s English is very good, better than our Ukrainian, for sure. Oh yes, I_m like a farmer. I raised so many cocks Jelena said, laughing. Charming and confident guys never finish last in my book.
Model:
Jelena Jasper
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : JelenaJasper_17792_480x360_800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 70.75 MB
Resolution : 492x360
Duration : 00:10:41

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40315215851a60
Old 03-23-2024, 11:21 AM #2986
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
Bathroom, Boobs &amp Beyond Roxee Robinson sleeps naked and usually showers naked, except now, because we asked the bountiful redhead to throw on a sheer dress over a swimsuit so we could see the fabric stick to her curves and see the outline of her hard nipples. After that, Roxee got down to the buff and soaped up her huge tits and fingered her wet slit as the shower cascaded over her soft flesh. I love masturbating with my fingers and my toys, Roxee said. I_ve showed you some of my toy collection in another video. Some of them are so big, I can_t put it in my mouth. When I know I_m being watched masturbating, it makes me hornier. I like it when the guys who watch me are stroking their cocks. I feel sexier being the woman they want to fuck.
Model:
Roxee Robinson
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : RoxeeRobinson_33504_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 475.17 MB
Duration : 00:16:56

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...4031308542188c
Old 03-23-2024, 11:23 AM #2987
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
Reach For Skye Skye Sinn invites you to her private hideaway, a converted warehouse next to a truck stop. Skye is going to give you plenty of reasons to enjoy her spectacular body and huge tatas. She rubs, swings and shakes her massive tits then licks and pinches the nipples as she looks deeply into the camera, as if she can see everyone who_s watching her. Her fingers travel south to penetrate her delicious pussy and rub out a nice cum. Skye turns around and gets on her knees with ass up and facing the camera. She spreads an ass cheek with her left hand and dips two fingers into her sexy, pink honey trap. Her fingers dance and vibrate the way she likes it, giving herself waves of pleasure. Skye turns around and sticks those two fingers into her mouth to lick the sweet and sticky snatch juices that taste like sugar syrup. I masturbate daily and every night to put me to sleep, Skye said. I have around 12 toys, and they all need to get used.
Model:
Skye Sinn
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : SkyeSinn_28917_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 451.81 MB
Duration : 00:16:11

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403151810440b2
Old 03-23-2024, 11:56 AM #2988
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
Workout With Roxee We catch Roxee Robinson (aka our pet name for her, Busty Red) on a break wearing a TSG T-shirt and tight shorts. She likes to stay in shape as much as she can so she takes advantage of the privacy in our wooded location. Since no one is watching her in this secluded forest, except for the birds, Roxee goes topless for some of that invigorating country air on her huge boobs. She sure invigorates us.
Model:
Roxee Robinson
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : RoxeeRobinson_32929_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 153.95 MB
Duration : 00:05:27

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40313084455ad5
Old 03-23-2024, 01:29 PM #2989
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
Titty Tugger Kat Bailey was new to getting naked on-camera when this scene was shot. She has the kind of big tits and ass that XL Girls is all about. In this video, Kat spends a lot of quality time on those huge jugs, from self-sucking to tugging and yanking. We don_t often see a lot of extreme tugging being done so Kat_s breast-stretching is impressive. Getting motorboated and tit-fucked by this chick has got to be intense. Kat wouldn_t be here if it wasn_t for a friend who suggested she try modeling for XL Girls. That guy was really proactive, and we are all fortunate she followed his suggestion. More guys who know girls built like Kat should follow his lead. Kat is one of the few girls who said she has no hobbies. She bakes, keeps house and likes to fuck a lot. Fucking is a good hobby in our playbook, and so is tit-tugging and self-sucking.
Model:
Kat Bailey
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : KatBailey_33759_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 434.82 MB
Duration : 00:15:28

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40315203542353
Old 03-23-2024, 01:39 PM #2990
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
Georgina Gee Soaps Her Big Boobs Georgina Gina Gee extends an invitation to join her in a bubble bath. No one could refuse that offer. She oils her luscious body in the tub, something we rarely see, and rubs her slippery, soapy, shiny, big boobs with a toy. At one point, Georgina backs up under the faucet so that the water runs down between her lovely butt cheeks. A very nice move. Putting your head under a cold faucet to cool off might be necessary after seeing Georgina. It took a few years to connect with Miss Gee but it finally happened. Her video interview with Jem Stone (a SCORE Girl in 2007) was a great one. XLGirls: Let_s say you_re going to go clubbing on the weekend. What would you do to get ready? Georgina: First I_d go shopping for a new outfit. Shoes, a little bit of heels, because guys love heels and I_m only five-foot-three, mind you. I have to get myself ready, obviously, and then I_ll go out. I_ll show my boobs and my legs, but mostly my boobs. XLGirls: Have you ever gotten free tickets or free passes because of your big boobs? Georgina: No, but I_ve gotten a lot of free drinks. But that_s all a girl needs on a night out.
Model:
Georgina Gee
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : GeorginaGee_33576_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 375.91 MB
Duration : 00:13:21

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403161405267ff