Old 03-16-2024, 08:31 PM #2881
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Description:
Whip It Good For Kiki Kiki Rainbow wears one of her fetish outfits for this scene. She doesn_t seem the kinky type at first look but she is. She likes being blindfolded, cuffed, whipped and spanked. I enjoy being a domina and I also like being submissive and role-playing, Kiki said. At a local forested area on a warm evening, I got my big breasts out and pulled my dress up to expose my bare bum and let six guys I_d invited take turns fucking me and spit-roasting me while the others watched then took their turns. It felt amazing to be used by all of them. When they were each ready to cum, they blew their loads over my face and tits. I was a very satisfied, sticky mess.
Model:
Kiki Rainbow
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : KikiRainbow_34793_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 562.9 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:20:01

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40311104747896
Old 03-16-2024, 08:44 PM #2882
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
Sex Games Obviously, if a guy likes big breasts, he_ll be attracted to me initially, says Sofia Rose. I_ve also converted some guys to ass men because I_m blessed in that area, too. I_ve even had guys who had never dated ethnic women decide that they like Latin women. Beautiful Sofia wants to play a little rough. She mounts Largo and rides him, grinding on top. Sofia is feeling dominant and in control. Her lap riding is leading to hard feelings. Her big breasts are hand magnets. She knows how to rub a man the right way. Juan squeezes and spanks her round ass-cheeks. Sofia loves that and wants another slap. Sofia_s tits fall out of her monokini top, two immense knockers that even the Jolly Green Giant could not palm. Largo sucks Sofia_s brown pointers and buries his face in the deep divide of her super-natural super-breasts. She turns around and sits on his face, one of her specialties. Guys love that. Sofia kneels on the floor between his legs. Juan stays in bed. Pulling his prick out of his shorts, Sofia engulfs it between her lips and sucks hard, making contented sounds. She takes her twin pillows, so big they deserve their own area code, and squishes his tool between them. It disappears. Sofia gets back on the bed so Juan can straddle her chest and slide his cock into her cleavage from this position. Again it disappears. Standing up on the bed, Sofia is fed cock again. She keeps her hands by her sides as he pumps in and out of her mouth. He gets back on the bed and beckons Sofia to get on top. Her bottom is pulled aside for clear access to her tight pussy-hole and the cock slides in. Sofia immediately grinds fast and hard. She_s lovin_ it. What man would not be intoxicated by Sofia_s sex games?
Model:
Sofia Rose and Juan Largo
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : SofiaRose_30190_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 537.97 MB
Duration : 00:19:13

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40311182345b4a
Old 03-16-2024, 08:51 PM #2883
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
Tight Makes Right Rose Blush picks out some tight tops to try on. Which ones does she look best in? Or maybe Rose just looks great in anything she wears or doesn_t wear. My boobs are pretty much the biggest of anyone I_ve ever met. I_d say that the average in Australia is about a D-cup. There aren_t too many women to my scale. I_ve got a pretty nice ass, too. Rose makes an impression on everyone who sees her. I love my boobs, so I like showing them off. When I go to the beach, I wear a bikini. I do have a one-piece, but it_s fairly low-cut, too. The first time we saw Rose at XL Girls she was wearing a bikini at poolside. It was, and still is, a deeply moving experience. She didn_t keep it on long. Does she go topless on the beaches in Oz-land? I don_t do that often, but I have done it before. People just stare at me when my tits are out, but to be honest, they stare even when I_m in my bikini.
Model:
Rose Blush
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : RoseBlush_33940_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 557.88 MB
Duration : 00:19:57

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403121847492dd
Old 03-16-2024, 09:01 PM #2884
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
Nila In Daisy Dukes Whether Nila Mason dresses in an evening gown or casual in a plaid shirt and Daisy Dukes like she_s wearing in this scene, it_s a sure thing that she will be the center of attention anywhere she goes. This video is loaded with tit-swinging and clapping. Nila has a pair of the best tits, amazing from any angle. You get your face under those flesh-pillows and you_ll never want to leave. As one of the editors of XL Girls magazine put it, Nila Mason is the plus-sized gift that just keeps giving. I know most men have not touched breasts as big as I have, Nila said. Sometimes, I think most men have not seen a girl with the breast size I have except in pictures. I like to see the light in a man_s eyes when he looks me over. When I am shooting with a guy, it excites me to see him look at me and go crazy even before I take off my top.
Model:
Nila Mason
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : NilaMason_34394_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 449.3 MB
Duration : 00:16:01

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403120630042ab
Old 03-16-2024, 09:22 PM #2885
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
Calling Nurse Terri Jane To Emergency Ward K Calling Nurse Terri Jane To Emergency Ward K. The Terri Jane treatment may not work as a nursing recruitment tool but it definitely will inspire a wave of potential patients to check into Terri_s emergency ward and drop their drawers. The sight of Nurse Terri bouncing up and down on the bed is spectacular enough to put any man in traction for a few weeks, and Terri knows it but she can_t help herself. Unfortunately, real-life nurses can_t dress like head nurse Terri. It_s a sad fact of life. The first thing Terri decides to do is give herself a complete examination. In this ward, the nurses wear bras but not panties. This helps to keep them from getting overheated during their rounds. The patients are the ones who get overheated. It_s a small price to pay for the best in health care.
Model:
Terri Jane
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : TerriJane_27132_1080p.mp4
File Size : 799.66 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:13:40

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40311214058a64
Old 03-16-2024, 09:40 PM #2886
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
What All XLGirls Like Sara Need Ever the thoughtful guy, George is delighted to give XLGirl Sara a heart-felt, creative gift for the holiday season. An attractive brassiere is exactly what a tit-man should give a hot girl. Sara is delighted to try it on while George is totally immersed in playing with her huge, gorgeous boobs. He comes around and lowers the top of her dress and removes her bra. Squeezing and lifting Sara_s boobs, George is ecstatic. Your boobs are still growing, he says. This is a guy who loves big tits. They place the gift over her bare tits, laughing and giggling. Then George gets to work, sucking Sara_s nipples and savoring the taste and texture of her beautiful breasts. Sara leans back on the couch after her panties are removed and he spreads her wet pussy open so he can lick her and fondle her lips and clit. This gets Sara humming and moaning loudly. She moans even louder when he ramps up his finger-banging. After she cums, Sara sits up and opens George_s pants. His erection pops out and Sara is eager to taste it in her mouth. Her huge boobs dangle as she works his cock in and out of her throat, hands-free. George pushes Sara gently back on the couch, spreads her legs and begins the first of many hard thrusts into her exquisite pussy.
Model:
Sara and George
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : Sara_29810_1080p.mp4
File Size : 826.1 MB
Resolution : 1440x1080 @ 1920x1080
Duration : 00:20:05

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403112040529cb
Old 03-16-2024, 09:46 PM #2887
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 11 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 11 Member Comments

Description:
Nurse Sashaa Will Fuck You Now &amp Give Up Her Ass On this day, one of the patients Nurse Sashaa Juggs attends to is Rocky. He is due to be released soon, so Nurse Juggs is visiting to check him out one last time. After some small talk, she pulls back the bedsheet and is shocked to see a large lump in his underwear. This discovery is very alarming to Nurse Juggs. Further inspection is demanded. She holds his man-bag and has him cough. Sticking her hand down his briefs, she extracts the cock, and, upon immediately diagnosing its condition, gives it mouth-to-penis resuscitation. Don_t worry, friends. Nurse Juggs is a trained professional at XL Girls and knows exactly what she_s doing. Please observe her slow, loving technique. It seems to be working. The penis has been revived. What turns you on so much about me? asks Nurse Juggs even though she knows the answer based on her experiences. Your titties, Rocky replies. I love your titties. Nurse Juggs pulls each huge boob out of her uniform. We told you she_s an angel of mercy. They_re big, Rocky notes. Yes, the hospital stay has not severely dulled his faculties. Nurse Juggs_s check-up technique includes taking his dick temperature with her mouth. Massaging his cock between her tits. Providing nipple-to-mouth therapy. Pussy-on-top-of-dick grinding. Ass-up positioning for cock-to-pussy injection. Several cock-in-ass procedures. Accepting sperm donations in her mouth and on her face. Licking and sucking the cock right out of her ass. We said she was a great nurse. If you ever have to be in a hospital and want to have a stay like Rocky did, please show this video to your nurse upon check-in. Note: This information is not intended as actual medical advice for individual problems. Consult your health care provider first.
Model:
Sashaa Juggs and Rocky
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : SashaaJuggs_28970_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 521.34 MB
Duration : 00:18:39

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40311165157902
Old 03-16-2024, 09:48 PM #2888
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
A Big, Black Cock For Lisa Canon Lisa Canon knows she has a lot to give men who love huge cannons. She was a video virgin when she first applied for modeling at XL Girls. I_m crazy. I_m bubbly. Ia€ˆlike to have fun. I_m the first one to do anything crazy, whatever it is. My favorite position is doggie-style. I love it. I love having rough sex. But like any girl, Ia€ˆlike the sensual, soft, kiss-me, love-me type of sex. But then there_s times when you_re just like, _Fuck me_ I try to get the cum to land from my mouth down, but if it gets on my face that_s okay. I can_t control where it_s going to go. Pretty and sexy Lisa, very much the Southern GND or Girl-Next-Door, expressed a desire to taste the meat of the black tubesteak. Enter into the picture, and into Lisa, Mr. Stone. Lisa and Stone are sitting on the bed. Lisa is dressed in a striped tank top and panties. She turns and asks him for a boob massage, one of her pleasures. He is only too happy to oblige. He_s been waiting for the chance to bone this delectable morsel and savor her creamy 34G dumplings with its dark, pancake-sized areolae and pert nipples. He spends quality time enjoying Lisa_s nipples and sucking her shaved pussy. They switch positions so Lisa can plop her jugs on his groin and suck and stroke him, doing it with the devotion of a cock worshipping fuck doll while Stone urges her to spit and mouth-polish his cock to show me how much you want black dick.
Model:
Lisa Canon and Lucas Stone
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : LisaCanon_27167_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1369.08 MB
Duration : 00:24:35

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40311220601636
Old 03-16-2024, 09:55 PM #2889
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 11 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 11 Member Comments

Description:
The Amazing Julia Jones &amp Her 38GGG-Cup Wonders Can you guess what nation Julia Jones calls home? It_s one of the first things Julia tells you in the beginning of this scene. Julia says that the women in her country have big boobs because of the natural foods they eat. We_ve heard this before from other eastern Europeans. We_ve also heard beer mentioned by girls from the Czech Republic, Germany and Poland. Julia has never met another woman with boobs as big as she has. She doesn_t know of any big-boobed models. She was told about XL Girls by a friend so she emailed for information about posing. We guarantee you that your jaw will drop when she takes out her huge hooters to shake and swing them. When Julia leaves her house, she doesn_t dress to show off her big tits and body. She doesn_t like being gawked at, but guys are going to stare because that_s what guys do, especially if they_re tit-men and the lady they_re looking at wears a 38GGG-cup bra. That_s triple-G. She usually buys them at Marks &amp Spencer. Prepare to fall in love. Or at least consider moving to Romania.
Model:
Julia Jones
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : JuliaJones_34909_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 648.37 MB
Duration : 00:23:09

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40311215421079
Old 03-16-2024, 10:20 PM #2890
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
Wet Tee Teaser Renee Ross is the perfect babe to get wet and wild with. There_s nothing like a wet T-shirt Renee said. Ain_t that the truth I think I_ll take a dip in the pool. It_s a little chilly. it_s time to get this thing off Renee literally rips the shirt off her chest, and plays with her gigantic, beautiful breasts every which way. Men are more shocked by my boobs than anything else. That usually means that they stare, but they never come up and say something to me. They_re not shocked, Renee. They_re just thunderstruck and in awe.
Model:
Renee Ross
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : ReneeRoss_25178_1080p.mp4
File Size : 777.32 MB
Duration : 00:13:16

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40311200652b51